Start by marking “Boo Who? A Spooky Lift-the-Flap Book” as Want to Read:
Boo Who? A Spooky Lift-the-Flap Book

Boo Who? A Spooky Lift-the-Flap Book

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  11 reviews
From a ghost that says \u201cBoo!\u201d to an owl that hoots \u201cWhooo?\u201d young children will love guessing what is beneath each over-sized flap in this adorable novelty book. There\u2019s a fun riddle to read and a flap to lift on every spread, plus a mylar mirror on the last page to provide hours of spooky fun for your favorite little monster!
Published September 1st 1997 by Cartwheel

To ask other readers questions about Boo Who? A Spooky Lift-the-Flap Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boo Who? A Spooky Lift-the-Flap Book

The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda WilliamsThe Hallo-wiener by Dav PilkeyThe Berenstain Bears and the Spooky Old Tree by Stan BerenstainRoom on the Broom by Julia DonaldsonScary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
Best Halloween Picture Books
32nd out of 230 books — 298 voters
The Halloween Tree by Ray BradburyGods of The Nowhere by James TipperSomething Wicked This Way Comes by Ray BradburyDracula by Bram StokerThe Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Bo Hampton
Best Halloween Books
85th out of 348 books — 413 voters

More lists with this book...

Kristy
This book was a lot of fun for my pre-k's! They were able to answer most of the spooky Halloween questions, but not all. So it was juuuuust challenging enough for my group. The book is quite small, though.

Great for Halloween story time.
Adrianne Rosal
My students at Dover enjoyed interacting to this cute little Halloween story. They loved the ending when they found out they were in the book!! Very enjoying!!!!
Danielle
Super cute flap book for kids. The last page is awesome, and will delight children!
June
Oct 29, 2013 June rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Halloween riddle requests for young children
Shelves: halloween, storytime
I don't like this as much as Boo! A Halloween Peek-a-boo! Book It was a bit much for my 2's. Though the flaps were enough to keep them engaged and they liked the mirror at the end.
Camille
Great non-scary Halloween book for a lapsit or storytime with toddlers. The audience gets to solve an easy riddle and guess what's under the flap. The illustrations are colorful, bright, clear and friendly.
Mary
This is a great Halloween story for younger preschoolers. It's not scary, and what kid doesn't love lift-the-flap books? It's also a great interactive book for story time.
Meadow
Hazel especially loved the last page that has (spoiler alert!) a mirror on it. So then it looks like YOU are the monster. Classic.
Shannon
Great Halloween book for a little one. And my favorite was the scary monster at the end. I just love that one to bits!!!!
Amanda
Oct 31, 2008 Amanda rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Pre-K Age
My kids got this book for Halloween and it is really cute. Tony (age3) loved seeing himself under the last flap.
Kirei
Sep 28, 2008 Kirei rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: toddlers and preschoolers
Shelves: younger-kids
This is a cute and easy lift-the-flap book.
Susan
Both my kids loved this.
Naila Moon
Naila Moon marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Heather Palenshus
Heather Palenshus marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Susan Jones
Susan Jones marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Jun 24, 2014
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Caleb O'brien
Caleb O'brien marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Padmakshi Patowary
Padmakshi Patowary marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Author of MIGHTY DADS (a NYTimes bestseller, illus by James Dean); LITTLE RED WRITING (illus by Melissa Sweet); the GODDESS GIRLS series (co-author Suzanne Williams); ZERO THE HERO (illus Tom Litchtenheld); and many other books for children. I feel very lucky to be doing what I love.
More about Joan Holub...
Athena the Brain (Goddess Girls, #1) Aphrodite the Beauty (Goddess Girls, #3) Persephone the Phony (Goddess Girls, #2) Artemis the Brave (Goddess Girls, #4) Athena the Wise (Goddess Girls, #5)