Start by marking “Bridal Guide Magazine's New Etiquette for Today's Bride” as Want to Read:
Bridal Guide Magazine's New Etiquette for Today's Bride

Bridal Guide Magazine's New Etiquette for Today's Bride

- This is the third book in Bridal Guide's wedding series. How to Plan the Perfect Wedding...Without Going Broke! was published in 1/03 and has gone back to press three times. How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Gown was published in 2/04.
- There are over 2.5 million weddings per year in the US, and women everywhere need advice on wedding traditions. This guide answers all t
Published January 1st 2005 by Grand Central Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Bridal Guide Magazine's New Etiquette for Today's Bride

Robyn
May 19, 2009 Robyn rated it it was amazing
I have read and reread this book over the past year and a half. I will now happily pass it along to anyone who wants it because I don't need it anymore and never want to see it again! Hurrah! Wow, if you want to feel really self-conscious about everything you're doing wrong with your wedding planning, this is the book for you! If you don't, I suggest that you forget I ever mentioned it!
Madeleine
It actually was pretty helpful and answered a lot of the questions I've been meaning to ask, but the simple nature of this book -- which I'm sure makes it easily accessible to every bride -- just disinterested me so much.
Debra
Debra rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Ivy
Ivy rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2013
Amber Weinberg
Amber Weinberg rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2010
Rachel Swensen
Rachel Swensen rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2012
Jill
Jill rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2009
Sarah Lei
Sarah Lei rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2012
Jordan Kentris
Jordan Kentris rated it did not like it
Mar 18, 2015
Jen
Jen added it
Apr 22, 2009
Ayah Shbaitah
Ayah Shbaitah marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2011
Capri Betancourt
Capri Betancourt marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Rt
Rt added it
Dec 19, 2014
Kelsie Francis
Kelsie Francis marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016