Start by marking “Meet The Buddha Kill The Buddha” as Want to Read:
Meet The Buddha Kill The Buddha

Meet The Buddha Kill The Buddha

Great news! You don't have to suffer. Ever! This is what the Buddha taught 2,500 years ago and it is as true and relevant today as it was in India 2,500 years ago. In very plain and clear language, Marshall Stern takes you on a journey through the basics of Buddhism and most importantly, shows you why it is so important for you today. It's all about the end of suffering. ...more
Published October 10th 2013 by Satyagraha Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Meet The Buddha Kill The Buddha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meet The Buddha Kill The Buddha

Nikki Bennett
Mar 05, 2015 Nikki Bennett rated it it was amazing
Totally by awesome coincidence, my husband and I happened to vacation on a cruise ship recently (Celebrity Millenium) where Marshall Stern gave a bunch of amazing lectures. The topic was "Buddhism 101" and Marshall lectured every day we were at sea. We had been exploring Buddhist history and beliefs before we got on the cruise, and it felt like some kind of happy fate that the ship I picked happened to host this great series, which was one of the highlights of our trip.

So, of course, we bought t
Mitch
Apr 18, 2015 Mitch rated it it was amazing
A life changing book

Few authors have opened my eyes, heart, and soul to the very essence of Buddhism like Stern. His low keyed, but very open, accessible style makes it easy...and joyful...to delve into my Buddha nature. A great read, an important read.
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2014
Joy Leese
Joy Leese rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2015
Stacie Smith
Stacie Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Kevin Doc
Kevin Doc is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2014
Louise jones
Louise jones marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Karen VanHouten
Karen VanHouten is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2015
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Hoan Nguyen
Hoan Nguyen marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Son Ho
Son Ho marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Sher
Sher marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016

“We live lives of illusion and miss the incredible reality that exists in every present moment.” 0 likes
“In fact, the future does not exist. When you arrive there you are still in the present moment,” 0 likes