Start by marking “Tonight And Forever” as Want to Read:
Tonight And Forever

Tonight And Forever (Madaris Family & Friends #1)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  782 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Yesterday

After her marriage ends in bitter divorce, all Lorren Jacobs wants is to leave California behind. Returning to her roots in Texas seems to be just what the doctor ordered…until she meets real-life physician Justin Madaris. Lorren has vowed never to give her heart to another man, but she can't stop herself from responding to the handsome widower's sensuous
Published November 13th 2007 by Harlequin Kimani (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Tonight And Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tonight And Forever

Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Mar 01, 2014 Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . . rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance Lover, Lovers of series Romance, African American Romance
I have finally read the first book in the series Madaris Family by Ms. Jackson. It has been on my TBR Pile for many years now. I have to say that I was in now way disappointed about what greeted me in chapter one or bade me fair-well in the last chapter or the epilogue.

Marriage is no stranger to either Lorren Jacobs, a children's author or the divinely handsome Justin Madaris, general practitioner. One's marriage was filled with pain, mistrust, degradation, spite, and lies. The other had a beaut
Rebeca Martinez
Absolutely amazing!! Ms. Jackson has done it again!! I fell in love with her independent books and couldn't wait to start one of her series and I was not disappointed. From beginning to end I was entranced with Justin and Lorren's love story. This book had just the right amount of love, drama, and pain. The perfect book for anyone that has been hurt in love and not open to finding it again. Trust me, this book will make you believe that love, fate, and soul mates truly exists.
Cinia
A little bit disappointed in this book from Brenda Jackson. Its a nice romantic novel, but still very predictable. The same old, man goes after woman, who is hurt from a previous relationship to commit. But still a good read for a rainy day.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Good Story . Brenda Jackson is turning out to be one of the best romance authors for me and i have been reading romance since i was 14. Keeper you will like this story
Arlena
Title: Tonight and Forever
Author: Brenda Jackson
Publisher: Arabesque
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Series: Madaris Family and Friends #1
Rating: 5
Review:

"Tonight and Forever" by Brenda Jackson...

What was this novel about:

"After her marriage ends in bitter divorce, all Lorren Jacobs wants is to leave California behind. Returning to her roots in Texas seems to be just what the doctor ordered...until she meets real-life physician Justin Madaris. Lorren has vowed never to give her heart to another man, but
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .

Celeste Williams
Love is going to last forever

I do not know how I hadn't read Justin and Lorren's story before, however I am grateful that I have now. I truly believe things and people come into your life for a reason, a season and a lifetime. Justin and Lorren's story encompasses two of the three, the reason being healing and the final being a lifetime.
Connie
This is a beautiful love story between Justin Madaris, a physician, and Lorren Jacobs, author of children's books. Problem # 1: Lorren's abusive, stalker-like ex-husband. Problem # 2: Justin is still in love with his dead wife, Denise. Will their love be strong enough to overcome their issues?
Rebecca
Sensual

Justin and Lorren had sensuality from their first encounter. I loved the chemistry between the two of them. This was a book that made me really feel good and love the Madaris clan. I would highly recommend this book.
Beverly Jenkins
Great Read, another author I am enjoying her work
Bridget
I enjoyed this book so much it's just a simple romance novel, but it was so good. Dr. Justin Madaris was just what Lorren Jacobs needed after ending an abusive marriage and Lorren was just what Justin needed after the loss of his first wife. This was a great love story and my favorite scene was when they were in the car and heard a loud noise and Justin went into action. He went form showing one type of love to Lorren all the way to showing love in the most human and kind capacity. Lovely story.
Gwen
Very interesting but predictable ending.
Karen
This was an excellent story that touched on healing, fate, trust, insecurities, and moving on to find true love. Dr. Justin Madaris was the perfect person to help Lorren learn to trust and love again after the loss of his wife. Even though she had baggage, he also had to get over losing his beloved Denise in order to hold onto Lorren who he helped to find true love after her divorce from a wicked jerk.
Dorel
This is the 1st Madaris book I read. The book's storyline was not very hot & steamy, & very predictable. I felt sorry for Lorren & Justin. I love Ms. Jackson books but this one was just okay to read in your free time. I hope the 2nd book in this series is better than this one.
Thara
Belief in fate and healing of old relationships to build new stronger ones. Justin Madaris has to get over his wife's death ten years ago and Lorren has to get over her feelings of inadequacy in bed because of the lies her ex-husband made her believe.
Kari
When I bought this book, I thought I was just buying the first book in a series about the Madaris family. I didn't know that it was a romance novel. LOL, anyways, I still really liked it and look forward of reading more of her work in the future.
Chelsea
Very touching story. It's amazing to see two people who have emotional baggage, heal one another. Love is a powerful thing and I also believe that fate plays a strong hand in relationships! Great Job BRENDA!!
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Chad
Publisher: Kimani Press (Imprint of Harlequin Enterprises, LTD)
Genre: Romance

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
Diana
Very good, very hot...They kind of went around in circles too much about her being hurt and not realizing that he loved and wanted her, but overall it was very good.
Shanae
This story was so nice to read. Good characters and an interesting plot. I wish Scott had the chance to do more dirty work but these stories are always so short.
Desiree
This was a nice introduction to the Madaris series. Now I'm torn between reading Dex's story which is #2 in the series or Clayton's which is #3.
Christen
Very sweet and heartfelt book, but also extremely predictable (and at times pretty cheesy). Overall a good read
Author Ruby Binns-Cagney
The Madaris family novel which is addictive, left me wanting to read all the other books in the series.
Taz Will
Lorren had some issues that were deep down and ugly but Justin was just right to get her together.
T'Laina D.
This book was a great read. I enjoyed it lots. Things occurring in this book really occur in life.
Kate
Sep 01, 2013 Kate marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na-płycie
jeszcze nie przeczytałam ale BJ z lat 90 jest nieco męcząca w nadmiarze
Chynared21
Another hit in the Madaris family saga from Brenda Jackson.
Judith
It was a great readd. Brenda Jackson has a reader for life.
Linda
The beginning of the Madaris! An excellent read!
  • Hidden Agenda
  • King's Passion
  • Irresistible You (Graysons of New Mexico, #4)
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
  • Touch of Heaven
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...

Madaris Family & Friends (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Whispered Promises
  • Surrender
  • The Midnight Hour
  • Unfinished Business
  • Slow Burn
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)