Matrix of the Gods

Matrix of the Gods

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The world teeters on the brink of apocalyptic destruction or a new millennium of universal peace and spiritual awakening. The author suggests that both future worlds coexist in their own dimensions, and we choose by our vibratory levels which world we will inhabit.

Rama, a 21st-century Buddha, who is imprisoned in a psychically impenetrable prison in the Swiss Alps, is the...more
Published September 1st 1994 by Hampton Roads Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Matrix of the Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matrix of the Gods

Josh
this book doesn't at first seem all too good or important, but like most books in the science fiction genre, it can teach us more about our current world than we care to know. by casting the world in some dystopic future, the author enables us to see what we're becoming, but also offers a new way of looking at things in the hope that his haunting vision will not manifest.
Fred Lunau
Thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Hilary
Hilary added it
Apr 04, 2013
Mark Anglin
Mark Anglin marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
The Little Way of Saint Therese of Lisieux The Magic Mirror: Divination Through the Ancient Art of Scrying [With Mirror and Stand and CD] Julian of Norwich: Journeys Into Joy Starborn: A Mystical Tale/15th Anniversary Edition Solstice Shift: Magical Blend's Synergetic Guide to the Coming Age