Start by marking “B is for Breast Cancer: From anxiety to recovery and everything in between - a beginner's guide” as Want to Read:

The day after I was diagnosed with breast cancer I found myself blinking back tears while shopping, thinking: Now, what does a breast cancer patient need? All I could come up with was waterproof mascara. I put some in my basket and thought that someone should write an alternative guide: Step One - Buy waterproof mascara. You're going to need it.

A few months later I was wr
Published March 6th 2014 by Piatkus

To ask other readers questions about B is for Breast Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about B is for Breast Cancer

Ann
Aug 19, 2014 Ann rated it really liked it
Very easy to read, this book details the author's experience through Breast Cancer diagnosis and treatment. It carries you along with a mixture of facts and observations around the Breast Cancer pathway that every woman diagnosed with this disease will need to tread.
The book is divided alphabetically from A-Z, so that the reader can dip in and out of different topics, and is both humorous and factual. It is not loaded down with research data or statistics as many other books about cancer are an
Tracy Campbell
Tracy Campbell rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2016
Hannah Moore
Hannah Moore is currently reading it
Oct 28, 2014