Start by marking “The Secret Society of Happy People: 31 Types of Happiness Guide” as Want to Read:
The Secret Society of Happy People: 31 Types of Happiness Guide

The Secret Society of Happy People: 31 Types of Happiness Guide

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
The Secret Society of Happy People's 31 Types of Happiness Guide broadens a readers perception about happiness by introducing 31 different types. This will make it easier to recognize more happiness and therefore feel happier more often.
Published October 29th 2012 by PJ Press

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Society of Happy People, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Society of Happy People

Rick Holt
Mar 20, 2015 Rick Holt rated it it was amazing
On the second read this book finally clicked with me.

The first time I read this book I just couldn't see the value in it. Months later I've read it again and see what a great reminder it is in finding and being happy. Take the time to realize just how happy you are by reading this book. It is brief,to the point and I'll be reading it again and again.
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2014
Jennifer Sardam
Jennifer Sardam marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Catherine Carrigan
Catherine Carrigan marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Pamela Gail Johnson founded the Secret Society of Happy People in 1998 to provide a missing voice for those who are happy and want to express it without other people raining on their parades.

Pamela is the author of The Secret Society of Happy People's Thirty-One Types of Happiness Guide and Don’t Even Think of Raining on My Parade: Adventures of the Secret Society of Happy People. She also writes
More about Pamela Gail Johnson...