Start by marking “Long Night Moon” as Want to Read:
Long Night Moon

Long Night Moon

3.63  ·  Rating Details  ·  81 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
To the world, Sara Ivy had it all: a handsome husband, a manicured estate, the kind of ethereal beauty that drew all eyes to her. So when hard-bitten reporter Nash Audubon crashed a party to get an interview, all he expected was another run-in with a bored socialite. Instead, he got the surprise of his life.

For Sara Ivy possessed an innocence that had no place in the soph
Mass Market Paperback, 343 pages
Published March 1st 1995 by Fanfare

To ask other readers questions about Long Night Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Long Night Moon

Crista
May 19, 2010 Crista rated it it was amazing
Theresa Weir does it again with a heartbreaking story of a battered woman and a hardened, homeless, ex-con. Sound interesting?......even if it doesn't, believe me....it is!

This author has just not ever had the notoriety that she deserves. Her contemporary novels are some of the most thought provoking and engaging of the entire genre, and her books never disappoint. Long Night Moon is no exception to this rule.

Domestic Violence is a tough topic and Weir delivers a look into one woman's nightmar
Linda
Theresa Weir has a habit of writing about broken people. She is not ashamed of taking the darker elements of a relationship and bringing them into the light. LONG NIGHT MOON is just such a story with a well-written hero and heroine.

Sara Ivy appears to have everything in life including gorgeous looks. Her husband is wealthy and they are a popular couple. Or so it seems.

Nash Audubon is a reporter and after 'the real' story. He follows her looking for something that will earn him a headline. What
Sue Burke
Mar 14, 2011 Sue Burke rated it it was amazing
Theresa Weir's romances have always stood apart for me from others that I've read, and I've always had a hard time putting my finger on why. There's an "otherness" about her books .... she's not the first or last to write about damaged people caught in dangerous situations, or about quiet lives of desperation, but she has a way of telling her stories that is poignant and compelling, and she creates characters and situations that stay with me long after I've finished her books. "Long Night Moon" ...more
Maqluba
Yeesh Weir sure knows how to bring the dark and heavy.

I knew this author wrote well when it comes to real life issues and an amazing load of angst but this one just takes the cake. The heroine was going through hell and the hero seemed too oblivious which drove me off the wall at times. But then again he had his own nightmares so I guess giving him some lee-way is necessary. (view spoiler)
Susan
Nov 10, 2015 Susan rated it did not like it
Daisy
Mar 13, 2015 Daisy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. Like always, I love how Theresa Weir writes characters with flaws. Loved the ending, how it shows a happy couple, yet it does talk about struggles they had/have.
Ann
Apr 22, 2010 Ann rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
This book is difficult to rate. On the one hand the writing and story-telling are excellent, but on the other hand, the subject matter was just too painful for me. Reading romance is a form of escapism for me, and the abusive marriage in this book just felt too real, too depressing, and too distressing for me. Still, I feel this book is very special.
Sally
Apr 14, 2013 Sally rated it it was amazing
Touching, tragic, terrifying romance between two damaged people. I loved it. I'm so glad I've found this author.
Urvi
Urvi marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Nicole Berk
Nicole Berk marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Hopefulpuffin
Hopefulpuffin marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2016
Janet Fair
Janet Fair marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Sarah F
Sarah F marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
THE BOOKS READER
THE BOOKS READER marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Sharon Williams
Sharon Williams rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Sarah McCausland
Sarah McCausland rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Shaina
Shaina added it
Aug 07, 2016
Dani
Dani added it
Apr 12, 2016
Nabil Kassir
Nabil Kassir marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Silke
Silke marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Hannah G.
Hannah G. marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Alerp
Alerp rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Alexander Kishinevsky
Alexander Kishinevsky marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Gg144
Gg144 added it
Jan 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Last Good Knight (Billy's Revenge #1)
  • Heart's Ease
  • Mr. Right For The Night
  • Jackson Rule
  • Saving Brooksie
  • In the Midnight Rain
  • Inconvenient Love
  • Miss May (Calendar Girls)
  • The Scent of Jade
  • Conor's Way
  • Lightning That Lingers
  • On the Run
  • Safely Buried
  • The Lethal Effect
  • Cattitude
  • Final Price (Paul Chang Mystery, #1)
  • The Merry-Go-Round
  • Special Delivery (Hollywood Hills, #1)
Theresa Weir (a.k.a. Anne Frasier) is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of twenty-six books and numerous short stories that have spanned the genres of suspense, mystery, thriller, romantic suspense, paranormal, fantasy, and memoir. During her award-winning career, she's written for Penguin Putnam, Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins Publishers, Bantam Books/Random House, Silhouette ...more
More about Theresa Weir...