Start by marking “There's a Froggie on my Doggie” as Want to Read:
There's a Froggie on my Doggie

There's a Froggie on my Doggie

This is a parody of other stories, loved best by children ages 3 to 5. You are in for a little "common nonsense" when you spend a day with Nat A. Lee in "There's a Froggie on my Doggie." If you enjoy classic children's literature, you will surely enjoy finding the parodies in this Billie Webb classic. Billie Webb alludes to several well-loved children's books and poems in ...more
Published September 2nd 2013 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about There's a Froggie on my Doggie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There's a Froggie on my Doggie

Nancy
Oct 22, 2014 Nancy rated it really liked it
I won this in a goodreads giveaway. The pictures are cute and well laid out for point and talk with your little one. The rhyming story is silly but I think pre-schoolers would like it. I will find out soon. I will give it to my 2 year old grandson when we spend time together over Thanksgiving.
Gail
Oct 18, 2014 Gail rated it it was amazing
I won this book in a first reads free giveaway.This is such a cute story and I love that it rhymes just like the Dr. Seuss books I loved and my kids loved. I love the art work in the book so eye catching. I also love that I received a surprise gift with my book of a coloring and activity book Red Cat Red Cat Red Cat Blue and friends. So many learning activities in the book. I am sending both of these to my soon to be three year old granddaughter. I am sure she will love these and so will her mom ...more
Kim Hampton
Mar 24, 2015 Kim Hampton rated it really liked it
I won this book through a Goodreads giveaway. I read it with my 3 year old and we both loved it! Adorable illustrations and rhymes and a cute story. The only thing I couldn't figure out is the title. There was a froggie on a doggie in a few of the illustrations but it was never mentioned in the book? No big deal though and the book is definitely worth buying. I want to find the other books by Billie Webb for my kids.
Katlin
Oct 22, 2014 Katlin rated it it was amazing
I received my copy this morning from the good reads giveaway.
I love this book already! The pictures are simple so children can focus on what is going on in the story and it's a rhyming book. The children LOVE that some of the pictures are so silly and they laughed throughout the book. They really enjoyed it and I was glad I was able to bring it in to them. I would recommend this book to teachers or parents of little ones! :)
Dina
Nov 24, 2014 Dina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I won this in a Goodreads contest for a honest review.

Me and my kids loved this book. Loved the illustrations and bright colors. My kids for what ever reason just love the tittle, they laugh every time they say it and see it. This was a great story and me and my kids can't wait to read more from Billie Webb.
Stacei
Oct 21, 2014 Stacei rated it liked it
I received this book in a goodreads giveaway. I wanted it for my Granddaughter . It is cute and will work for a 3 year old. Although I kept trying to understand why the book was called there's a Froggie on my Doggie. Other than one picture and no written reference, I don't get it. Not grat but not bad.
Melissa B
Oct 21, 2014 Melissa B rated it really liked it
I received this through GoodReads first Reads.
The book happened to come on a day when I had my 3 and 4 year old grandchildren staying with me. They both loved it, and love the rhyming aspect of the book. The caught a few of the innuendos, and I caught some more of them. What a fun and cute way to settle the kids down for their naps!
Ian
Nov 29, 2015 Ian rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways, children
I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads. A sweet story that appealed to my children though their first response was, "What about the froggie?" I attempted to instruct my children on the meaning and use of parody but they got that all too familiar glazed look in their eyes and enjoyed the book nevertheless.
Diane
Jan 01, 2015 Diane rated it really liked it
Shelves: frg-wins, reviewed, kids
I'm not the biggest fan of parody but my grandson(3) thought this was funny many times. I really like the illustrations too. A silly story for a child's imagination.

I received this book from the author/publisher after being selected as a winner in the Goodreads First Reads Giveaway. Thanks Billie! All opinions are my own :)
Michelle9
Nov 21, 2014 Michelle9 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free from Goodreads First Reads! I really liked this book! It is so adorable!! My grandkids really liked this book too!!
Jennette
Oct 18, 2014 Jennette rated it liked it

I received this book for free in a good reads giveaway in exchange for a honest review

A cute lil book with some laughs.great for kids!!
Kim
Oct 20, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
I just received this in the mail today! I love it! My grandkids are going to love it too! Thank you, Billie Webb! :)
Paula
Nov 14, 2014 Paula rated it really liked it
I received this book for free in a Goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest review.

What a fun book! I thought the story was clever and so fun to read. My 3 year old granddaughter really liked the rhyming words and loved the whimsical illustrations.
Adrienne
Adrienne rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Ruth A Ryan
Ruth A Ryan rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2014
Carole Hurlbut
Carole Hurlbut rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Sheila Thornton
Sheila Thornton rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2014
James Lynam
James Lynam rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2014
Debby
Debby rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2014
Naomi Maria
Naomi Maria rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2015
Joy Wright
Joy Wright rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2014
ShaylaZero
ShaylaZero rated it it was ok
Oct 22, 2014
E. L. Wahl
E. L. Wahl rated it it was ok
Nov 13, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it did not like it
Nov 08, 2014
Andréa
Andréa marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Jennifer Priester
Jennifer Priester marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Jennifer OKC
Jennifer OKC marked it as to-read
Michele Freeman
Michele Freeman marked it as to-read
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Spring Adams
Spring Adams marked it as to-read
Katie Harder-schauer
Katie Harder-schauer marked it as to-read
Michelle Quintana
Michelle Quintana marked it as to-read
Anne Gooch
Anne Gooch marked it as to-read
Shirley Sigley
Shirley Sigley marked it as to-read
Katrina Mcghee
Katrina Mcghee marked it as to-read
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Anne Marie
Anne Marie marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Chelsea Situmeang
Chelsea Situmeang marked it as to-read
Ronnie
Ronnie marked it as to-read
carol bondell
carol bondell marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Joy Adams
Joy Adams marked it as to-read
Christa Bengtsson
Christa Bengtsson marked it as to-read
Ashley Aguirre
Ashley Aguirre marked it as to-read
Malinda
Malinda marked it as to-read
Wendi Dusek
Wendi Dusek marked it as to-read
H
H marked it as to-read
Fran
Fran marked it as to-read
Callie
Callie marked it as to-read
  • I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Dreidel
  • The Billionaire's Butler: Mystery, Murder and Romance in the Wacky World of the Super Rich
  • Humor Me: An Anthology of Funny Contemporary Writing (Plus Some Great Old Stuff Too)
  • A Good Death:  A Practical Guide to Maintaining Control of your End-of-Life Journey
  • Peter Puck and the Runaway Zamboni Machine
  • Z Is For Zamboni: A Hockey Alphabet
  • Murder on the Moor (Rex Graves Mystery, #4)
  • Endangered (Summer Westin Mystery, #1)
  • The Occupy Handbook
  • Fountain of Age: Stories
  • Social Insecurity: 401(k)s and the Retirement Crisis
  • Dog, Inc.: The Uncanny Inside Story of Cloning Man's Best Friend
  • No Simple Highway: A Cultural History of the Grateful Dead
  • Moby-Dick in Pictures: One Drawing for Every Page
  • Opium Fiend: A 21st Century Slave to a 19th Century Addiction
  • Fox Is Framed (Leo Maxwell #3)
  • The Girl Next Door (Carter Ross, #3)
  • Lost States: True Stories of Texlahoma, Transylvania, and Other States That Never Made It