Start by marking “Your Life A Practical Guide to Happiness Peace and Fulfilment” as Want to Read:
Your Life A Practical Guide to Happiness Peace and Fulfilment

Your Life A Practical Guide to Happiness Peace and Fulfilment

Most of us don't know how to be happy and peaceful! This book will help you to understand that taking the path of least resistance is always helpful and peaceful, which is always in line with your life’s purpose for example if your purpose is to help people to be healthy like being a doctor or fitness consultant but you are doing something in the field of finance or ...more
Published February 5th 2014 by For Betterment Publications

Be the first to ask a question about Your Life A Practical Guide to Happiness Peace and Fulfilment

Ralph Smith
May 19, 2014 Ralph Smith rated it it was amazing
I'll never forget my father telling me no matter what you have to be honest with yourself. It took me a long time to truly understand the implications of that. Some 30 years later during a difficult time I came across an article talking about taking responsibility for your own happiness.

Two things that sound so simple yet can be so difficult to accomplish. I struggled on my own to figure out how to incorporate these in a practical way. My path would have been a lot easier with this book. The aut
Vivian Collins
May 24, 2014 Vivian Collins rated it it was amazing
Personally, i think the title of the book is self explanatory. I think a prospective reader should know what exactly to expect when reading the book. This is a book written with the readers lives in mind. It is a guide towards exploring the opportunities of life so as to stay happy always. This book is easy to follow and it is written to guide you step-by-step. this book says you can only help yourself by taking the responsibility for your own happiness. This book will give you energy and more ...more
Dr. Emma
May 20, 2014 Dr. Emma rated it it was amazing
Beautiful! This is by far one of the most powerful self-help books I've ever read. Step by step, I learned how to combat negative thinking, and increase my self-esteem and confidence. This book will leave you energized and more determined than ever to achieve your dreams in life. It did for me! Thank you Hina for sharing with the world this beautiful book :)

Dr. Emma I. Hunter
eihunter.com
Author of Where's The Love?, Confessions Of A Soccer Mom, & Failure: Key To Success
Vanessa Winter
May 27, 2014 Vanessa Winter rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book is full of truths and wisdoms. Definitely one of the best self-help books out there. I couldn't even find my favorite quote, as there were too many to count. It deals with spirituality in a way that allows you to understand others and yourself. At the same time Hina Ahmad Hashmi teaches you that the key to your happiness is you.

Give it a try and buy it to see for yourself! You will not be disappointed.

5 out of 5
Michelle Grant
Mar 06, 2014 Michelle Grant rated it it was amazing
I have read a lot of books on the Law of Attraction, Energy, Emotions and Positive thinking but Hina's book stands out. Unlike most books out there this one is to-the-point and easy to understand.

The topics like the Laws of the Universe, Frequency, Energy and Vibration can be quite confusing but the author, alongside her related life experiences, has simplified these for anyone to learn and apply.

Most of the gurus don't tell you the real deal about the Law of Attraction and Manifesting your desi
Maddy Malhotra
Jun 30, 2014 Maddy Malhotra rated it it was amazing
Hina is a gifted coach and therapist. This easy to understand
book is a ‘users manual for life’. One’s entire life can change
because of what is found in it.

Most teachers don't tell you the real deal about the Law of Attraction and Manifesting your desires but this book tells you everything you need to know to get to another level in your life be it career or business, relationships, finances or health.

The practical exercises, diagrams and inspirational quotes make this book interesting. Unlike si
L.atherton
Jun 08, 2014 L.atherton rated it it was amazing
This book arrived super fast after I bought it, and it has proven to be an incredible read.

The book is a powerful, well thought out and written self-help book and I can seriously say I can see it helping me to improve and develop areas of my life.

It really puts everything in to perspective and helps you to see yourself and others in a positive way.

The author is a clinical psychologist and this really shows in this book, she knows her field.

A highly recommended read! Start improving your life by
Rachel Taylor
Oct 18, 2014 Rachel Taylor rated it really liked it
So far it has given me insights for many issues in various areas of my life. Easy to understand.
Will write more once I am done with the exercises/questions given at the end of each chapter.
Nice book!
Abraham
Abraham rated it did not like it
May 27, 2014
Prabhakar
Prabhakar rated it really liked it
May 27, 2014
Sudakshina Bhattacharjee
Sudakshina Bhattacharjee rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Hina Hashmi
Mar 05, 2014 Hina Hashmi rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Sami Sayed
Sami Sayed marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Greg Law
Greg Law marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Stefan Stefan
Stefan Stefan marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Khalid Hammoumi
Khalid Hammoumi marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Chrissy Godwin
Chrissy Godwin marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Lindsay Durdle
Lindsay Durdle marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Mahmoud Saad
Mahmoud Saad marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Bruno Silva
Bruno Silva marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Ronnie Gurung
Ronnie Gurung marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Krishwin Prethmanaba
Krishwin Prethmanaba marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Abhay Kulkarni
Abhay Kulkarni marked it as to-read
May 31, 2016
Dinesh
Dinesh marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Surendar
Surendar marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Adrian Bertin
Adrian Bertin marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2016
Hina Hashmi is an Intuitive Empowerment and Happiness Coach, Migraine Cure Specialist, International Speaker and Clinical Psychologist. She has been featured on TV channels, radio stations and blogs. She holds an M.Phil in Applied Psychology, a PG diploma in Clinical psychology and an M.Sc. in Psychological Research from the University of Sheffield, U.K. She has learned and taught many alternative ...more
More about Hina Hashmi...

“Blaming others doesn't certify your goodness.” 6 likes
“When you forgive yourself, you free yourself from memories which aren’t serving you anymore.” 5 likes