Start by marking “After-noon Girl- my Khushwant Singh memoir” as Want to Read:
After-noon Girl- my Khushwant Singh memoir

After-noon Girl- my Khushwant Singh memoir

Published 2013 by Harper Collins

To ask other readers questions about After-noon Girl- my Khushwant Singh memoir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After-noon Girl- my Khushwant Singh memoir

Vandana
Apr 06, 2014 Vandana rated it really liked it
A very personal and interesting compilation of letters between 'the master raconteur of our times' (read Khushwant Singh ji; as the author puts it) and the author herself- Mrs. Amrinder Bajaj.
It takes courage, charisma and passion to be this open and frank and allow this part of yours to be known to the world and hence, I truly adore Bajaj Ma'am. :) I learnt many aspects of writing and publishing indirectly from this book and could also relate to the real raw passion for writing and hunger to b
Fatema
Jul 14, 2015 Fatema rated it liked it
Amrinder Bajaj ..A true disciple of Late. Khushwant Singh.. even her writings and the matter of her content is very similar to that of Khushwant singh.Quite a bold read, but a hilarious and a honest one too. Love the way the relationship between her and khushwant singh has be narrated in the form of letters that they shared over the years.Also, love the way humor has been used to convey life brutal realities. Not a must read , but could definitely be put amongst the "different read" shelves..
Shelly
Shelly rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Pacifire Indeep
Pacifire Indeep marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Anum Shan
Anum Shan marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Rukmini
Rukmini marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Avinash Raj
Avinash Raj marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014