Start by marking “Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life” as Want to Read:
Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life

Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life

Following in the footsteps of Dr. Wayne Dyer’s first children’s book, the bestseller Incredible You! this work goes even further toward expressing Wayne’s positive message for children. In Unstoppable Me! Dr. Dyer teaches children how to hold on to the no-limit thinking he believes they were born with, rather than just trying to “fit in.” In doing so, they can learn to tru ...more
Published October 1st 2006 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about Unstoppable Me!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unstoppable Me!

Lisa Day
Aug 10, 2007 Lisa Day rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone with kids
Wayne Dyer for kids...what could be better.
Shaamis Mujeeb
Dec 18, 2013 Shaamis Mujeeb rated it did not like it
I found this book very good, for little kids and how to be succesful in life, but if it were for someone my age than they would not like it. That is why I am giving it such a low rating. I own this book for a while now and i have read it a couple of times, it made an impact on me when I was little, but now it states everyday things.
Joyce
Mar 30, 2015 Joyce rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely awesome. For my family, it’s a golden oldie. My daughter (9yo) and I still re-read it whenever she needs a little pick me up. Both the artwork and the writing are amazing. The lessons are easily understood by early and mid-level readers. I plan to start reading this book to my son (4yo) very soon and anticipate reading it to my youngest (1 yo) as well. In this book Dr. Dyer speaks of not just fitting into society, but being true to yourself. He also touches the issues sur ...more
Jennie Abito-Carlestav
Mar 28, 2016 Jennie Abito-Carlestav rated it really liked it
Another fun and creative way to get a great message to kids.
Elisha
Jun 29, 2013 Elisha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-esteem
This book is an amazing resource for kids for loving themselves through the good and bad. My favorite part is chapter 6, Peace begins with you, when the boy is mad at his brother because he stepped on an ant hill, but instead of hitting him, he plays with him nicely and goes on his tire swing, instead. I learned from this that even when we get angry, we should be nice to someone no matter what. When you make peace with someone, it helps pain and negative thoughts shift away from you and the othe ...more
Lauren Iuppa
Dec 04, 2014 Lauren Iuppa rated it really liked it
Shelves: edrd-314
I just found this book when searching for books and I found it so interesting to read. It gives children the message that nobody can stop them. I found it to be fun for children especially those who need a little more confidence. I really enjoyed reading it and I highly recommend reading this book to children.
Ursula
Feb 04, 2015 Ursula rated it liked it
I liked the artwork and the premise, but it was a little wordy and not as succinct as a children's book can be. It's definitely more for an older child or adult.
Judith
Mar 06, 2009 Judith rated it liked it
Wayne Dyer's kids books have great principles. I don't know how good they are for young children. The poety and drawings are so fun. I suggested to my daughter that she could take 20 minutes to explain each principle to her 4 year old. Then I think she would need to reiterate the talks until he lived them. Things like bullying that children have to put up with in life can be bearable and dismissed by understanding what Dyer is talking about.
It's easy for me to understand the book because I've be
Stacie
Dec 28, 2015 Stacie rated it really liked it
10 excellent points to share with your child and help them to remember through life. Also, useful for adults who lose their way.
Jb
Jan 16, 2016 Jb added it
Great book for kids.
Courtney Juarez
Apr 01, 2016 Courtney Juarez rated it it was amazing
Beautiful for both children and adults... I want to see more books like this!
Treathyl Fox
Aug 04, 2016 Treathyl Fox rated it it was amazing
Elementary school teacher recommended the book for my daughter. It was enjoyable. Written in a poem and easily understandable for a young child. Motivating and good for character or personality development. Published review at HUBPages.com http://cmoneyspinner1tf.hubpages.com/...
Darrielle
Apr 03, 2011 Darrielle rated it it was amazing

I absolutely love the positivity of this book. It teaches children to always shoot for their goals. From a list of top things to and examples of scenarios of how to implement the suggestions with in. Share this book with pre-k students and anyone else who needs a little motivation
Jillian
Apr 25, 2008 Jillian rated it it was amazing
Great children's book. I love how it gives reasons to children to just keep going and to find their own ways to do things. It puts into words what I've been trying to teach my children. I also recommend his other work: Incredible You! 10 Ways to Be Happy Inside and Out (Hardcover)
Marisa
Apr 27, 2010 Marisa rated it really liked it
A good looking children's book about topics such as change, creativity, worry, persistence, choices, happiness, service, etc. Great topics to discuss with your children and remember for myself. Makes you feel like you can become better in small steps.
Shannon Sevcik
Apr 22, 2013 Shannon Sevcik rated it it was amazing
Positive classroom environment, self esteem, community building. Strong theme of persistence that could lead into group discussion. Great book to pull out for a child who is having a bad day and needs some positive reinforcement.
De Stewart-otto
I enjoy a book that gives me positive messages to share with my children. I can imagine a child from about the age of 5 to my now 10 year old daughter enjoying the book. The illustrations are bold and --- unstoppable.
Brynna Schiller
May 26, 2010 Brynna Schiller rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-under-5
I wish I had known about this book when my child was younger.
This book gives every child the confidence to do what life demands in simple ways easy for them to understand. Every little child should read it.
Richard
Oct 18, 2008 Richard rated it really liked it
My favorite book of theirs. Really nicely illustrated, organized and wonderful messages for children (and adults for that matter).

If I had children, this would be part of their library.

Audrey
Dec 28, 2010 Audrey added it
I thought that this book was great fuel for so many children that need to be boosted in life...a great book to launch a scrapbook with, as I did with my grade 3 students.
4toots
May 10, 2011 4toots rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-books
This is a FABULOUS book!!! It sparked so many conversations with the kids... it showed them simple concepts in a simple form. We have read this sooooo many times!!!
Shelia
Jul 15, 2008 Shelia rated it it was amazing
What great values to teach children - believe in themselves, the world is theirs . . .! My kids love the questions that are asked at the back of the book!
Teresa
Jul 03, 2008 Teresa rated it it was amazing
Great book for kids! Boost their self-esteem, tells kids that they can accomplish anything they put their heart into!
Rachel Denning
Oct 27, 2009 Rachel Denning rated it it was amazing
Amazing book- a must for all kids to help them see they can accomplish anything.
Melissa
Apr 06, 2008 Melissa rated it it was amazing
This was a great book for my kids. I read it to them as often as I can.
Kathryn
Jul 22, 2012 Kathryn rated it really liked it
10 ways to soar through life - good for everyone not just children.
Allyson
Jun 28, 2010 Allyson rated it it was amazing
Read this to your kids! Important lessons for kids of all ages :)
Caridad
Jul 28, 2016 Caridad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
From his children's collection, this one is my favorite....
Tiff
Dec 28, 2008 Tiff rated it it was amazing
Great childrens book. We re-visit it often.
Chantal
Chantal marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2016
  • I Think, I Am!: Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations
  • Sara, Book 3: A Talking Owl Is Worth a Thousand Words!
  • Lost in the Woods
  • I Love You As Much...
  • Skin Again
  • Jane and the Dragon
  • The Wolf Who Cried Boy
  • Be Glad Your Nose Is on Your Face: And Other Poems: Some of the Best of Jack Prelutsky
  • Hush Little Baby
  • Kat Kong
  • I Am Rosa Parks
  • Beautiful Girl: Celebrating the Wonders of Your Body
Wayne Walter Dyer was a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high school level and
More about Wayne W. Dyer...