Start by marking “Marvel Adventures Iron Man, Volume 1: Heart of Steel” as Want to Read:
Marvel Adventures Iron Man, Volume 1: Heart of Steel

Marvel Adventures Iron Man, Volume 1: Heart of Steel

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The Armored Avenger blasts into the newest title in the critically-acclaimed, best-selling Marvel Adventures line Who is Iron Man, the world-renowned symbol of mega-conglomerate Stark International? And what terrible secret from his past forces billionaire inventor Tony Stark to become the Golden Guardian? Find out here Collects Marvel Adventures Iron Man #1-4.
Published October 24th 2007 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Marvel Adventures Iron Man, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marvel Adventures Iron Man, Volume 1

Jazzypom
MA: Iron Man is love!

I've always thought that Tony Stark was best an an adult Marvel character: what with his battle against alcoholism, having issues with his father's legacy (as well as his own), and tortured relationships. These messy personal issues are a keen contrast to Tony's abilities and his wish to leave the world a better place than how he's come into it. Tony's a rich adult character, and I was initially worried about MA:Iron Man, but no fear.

This kid friendly imaging actually captur
Sineala
Everything I have read in the Marvel Adventures continuity is consistently adorable and fun, and Marvel Adventures: Iron Man is no exception. Sure, they're all-ages comics, but really that just means that no one hates each other and Tony isn't full of self-loathing and not currently trying to commit suicide, which is actually refreshing, and so I guess all-ages does mean all ages and not just children. Whee. Fun adventures with Tony Stark and his sidekicks Pepper and Rhodey.

This digest-sized tra
Kammy Wong
This book was such an enjoyable read. It is a nice alternate story to how the Iron Man began and Tony Stark is still the same courageous and determined hero. Definitely a comic I would recommend because it isn't as rushed as other comics; it even surprised me with how good it was!
Vasyorindaru
it was a nice and enjoyable book. it's just that the technology or the plans to save the day weren't that believable for me. and i know it's a comic book and all, but i often found myself asking: how did we get from that to this? why did that have to happen? wouldn't it have been simpler if....?

however, it does have its of moments of shine in the sun and the drawings are absolutely exquisite! if you're one of those people who enjoy the art work as well, not just the story arc, you're going to li
Rachel
Like other young reader's comic books, Iron Man has been toned down, which is a good thing to make it age appropriate, but Tony Stark's wit takes a hit as well. Aside from this, it does remain true to form. We get the life of Tony Stark and his alter ego Iron Man, and all the struggles they both have to deal with.
Jean-Pierre Vidrine
These are some very nice all-ages stories that make good use of Iron Man's history. The real appeal, of course, is that you don't need to know decades of continuity to enjoy them, nor will you get bogged down in any current over-arcing Marvel crossovers.
Kelsey Jacobs
Oscillating between a 2 and 2.5 stars. I guess it'd be good for kids, but I found that it struggled to hold my attention.
April
I'm not sure what to say about this title. It's pretty ridiculous. Enjoyable, but ridiculous.
Debra
Iron Man!!!! At the end it has a bit of romance! gross!
Ozli
This is a pretty awesome IM intro for kids.
Matej
Matej marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Indy
Indy marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Anastasia
Anastasia marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Rehan
Rehan added it
Mar 17, 2014
Thefallen
Thefallen marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
H.M.
H.M. marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Marvel Zombies 3 Marvel Zombies 4 Action Philosophers Action philosophers!: the lives and thoughts of history's A-list brain trust told in a hip and humorous fashion, Vol. 1 X-Men Noir Marvel Zombies Return