Start by marking “100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die” as Want to Read:
100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die

100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die

Most Clemson fans have attended a game at Memorial Stadium, seen highlights of a young Terry Kinard, and remember where they were when the Tigers won the 1981 national championship. But only real fans know who gave Frank Howard “Howard's Rock,” can name the “Father of Clemson Football,” or know all the words to the “Tiger Rag.” 100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do ...more
Published October 1st 2014 by Triumph Books (first published January 1st 2014)

Be the first to ask a question about 100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die

Jason
Dec 31, 2015 Jason rated it really liked it
100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know and Do Before They Die is a fun compilation of 100 stories and events and individuals around Clemson's football program's history.

When I was a kid, I received Lou Sahadi's book about Clemson's 1981 national title team. Though an outsider, he quickly developed a real enthusiasm for Clemson and its people, who showed him unusual kindness. It showed in that book, and in this compilation.

Though the entries are focused a lot on the recent Dabo Swinney years, he doe
Joseph
Jun 04, 2016 Joseph rated it did not like it
I am a diehard Clemson fan, so I thought that this would be a great book. I was wrong. It reads like a Wikipedia page, just an endless list of facts, with a sprinkling of quotes that actually don't really tell you anything important. The worst part: nobody bothered to proofread. I think he averages a typo per page, and some errors are so jarring that you cannot even understand what Sahadi is actually attempting to say. Here's my advice: cut out the middleman and just read Wikipedia instead.
Jenny R. Bouknight
Donna E Harris
Donna E Harris rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2015
Emily Gooch
Emily Gooch marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Jason Cook
Jason Cook marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Emma Brooks
Emma Brooks is currently reading it
Jul 10, 2016