Start by marking “Out of Hiding” as Want to Read:
Out of Hiding

Out of Hiding

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  16 reviews
TRUST NO ONE

This vow has kept P.I. Sadie Lane safe ever since she saw her parents murdered and then entered Witness Protection. But when she gets a lead on the long-ago killer she can't forget, Sadie joins forces with a dashing FBI agent leading his own investigation into the crime boss. Kip Moore makes her yearn to trust, but protocol demands Sadie keep her true identity
Published August 5th 2014 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Out of Hiding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of Hiding

Oh my goodness I LOVED "Out of Hiding" and suspense isn't even my favorite genre! However after reading Rachel's novel that might be changing because she wrote an amazing and fast paced story!

From the beginning to the end I was glued to my Kindle in reading about Sadie and Kip's journey! There was so much action, but it didn't overpower the emotional side of the novel! It really all flowed so well together, except the unexpected twists that were thrown in!

The romance was also perfect! I felt th
Desere
This was my first time reading a love inspired suspense and I will admit I was a little skeptical that it could deliver that major suspense punch that I am use to finding a the action suspense reads, but I was more than pleasantly surprised and so over the moon happy to have read this one.

The book had loads of suspense, enough to keep me on the edge of my seat and combined with a very unique love inspired blend of romance the author melted my heart and lifted my soul.

The read tells of Sadie, s
Melanie
Review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/R6S3B279...
Review on my blog (to be posted 8/2): http://christianbookshelfreviews.blog...

Out of Hiding was a really good Love Inspired Suspense read. I'm a huge fan of suspense novels and this book did not disappoint! There was action, danger, and even some twists I didn't see coming.

I loved the occupations of the two main characters -- a P.I. and an FBI Agent. Throw in the fact that one of them is in the Witness Security Program and has been for ov
Brittany
Out of Hiding is just the right balance of action, danger, suspense, & romance! The two main characters are strong, yet both have wounds that make them feel less than worthy of another’s love. I liked them both from the very beginning.

Sadie is strong. She has to be! We get to witness how determined and tough she is right from the first chapter, which starts with some great action. Sadie really gives it all she’s got when she needs to fight attackers off! I enjoyed her character and the fact
Kristal Singletary
Actually I was going to grade this a 4 ½ stars out of 5 but can’t decide if what’s bothering me is just a pet peeve or really a plot hole so I gave the author the benefit of the doubt and rounded it to 5 stars.

Before we get to that issue, let’s talk a little about the plot. PI Sadie comes across a missing teenager who just might be a victim of a human-trafficking ring run by the man who killed Sadie’s parents resulting in her being put into WitSec for the last twenty years. She teams up with FBI
Donna (More Than a Review)
Out of Hiding by Rachel Dylan delivers romance laced with high octane suspense. Sadie has been in the Witness Protection program since she was 8 years old. She is now a full grown tough as nails PI. She can shoot better than most men. Kip is an FBI agent and former military. Sadie blames the FBI for her parents being in danger. From the opening scene where Sadie and Kip meet you know this is going to be an action packed story. The person who killed her parents did not go to jail, so Sadie is try ...more
Kara

My Comments
How Kip and Sadie meet in this book has to be one of the best meet ups in a Love Inspired Suspense I’ve ever seen!! I loved it and from that moment on, I was glued to the story. Sadie is one tough woman and she’s determined to bring down justice on a man who stole the life she had when she was 8 years old. Trust no one is her motto, but especially don’t trust the FBI!

Kip is a special agent with the FBI when he literally grabs Sadie while on an investigation. His intentions are only t
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Lots of twists, turns and changing scenarios in this faith based, romance, suspense story. Not my usual, but it kept me involved and interested. These characters went through a lot of tough situations in a short amount of time.
There were some confusing writing issues in the beginning with incomplete and questionable sentences but those evened out.
A jam packed love story with a strong heroine, hero, and heroic dog.
Iola
Sadie Lane is a private investigator with a mission: to bring down the man who gunned down her parents when she was eight, and left her an orphan in the Witness Protection scheme—and with an abiding distrust of the FBI, who she sees as failing her family. Enter FBI agent Kip Moore, who she is forced to work with—and who might just change her mind. They are both on the trail of the same man, and the race is on to find a missing girl before they are exposed.

I’m a long-standing fan of romantic sus
Jo-Anne
Sadie is a strong P.I. who has been in the witness protect program since she was 8 years old after witnessing her parents murder by a crime boss who was never arrested. All these years Sadie has been trying to get information that will send him to prison. She's been doing this without letting the authorities know because she doesn't trust them. Sadie blames the FBI for not protecting her parents and believes they are responsible for her parent's death. Then she meets Kip who is an FBI agent work ...more
Ailsa H. Behm
I received this book through goodreads first reads and I'm glad I did!

This is my first time reading from Rachel Dylan and the Love Inspired series and at first, I was a bit uncertain since it isn't what I would normally read. But once I started to read it, I found it was entertaining. The characters are realistic, the plot is good and the suspense and relationship development is good too. I love a book where a couple does not fall in love at first sight and this book gives me what I like in roma
Alison
Aug 04, 2014 Alison added it
Thoroughly enjoyed this Love Inspired Suspense from Rachel Dylan. The suspense was fast-paced, the romance was perfect, and the plot was unique. I especially liked the plot twist near the end that brought the story full speed toward an exciting conclusion. Highly recommend!
Inspired Kathy

Content: Clean
Phyllis Gauker
Enjoyed it. Noticed it was a Harlequin, and was surprised. Much better than the usual romance. fBI, dea, private investigator, witness protection, you name it.
Harlequin Books
"Dylan makes a strong LIS debut with this tale of revenge, redemption and forgiveness. The vivid characters are a poignant reminder of finding peace, as anger can harm our relationship with God and His plans" (RT Book Reviews). 4 stars
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Courtney
Courtney is currently reading it
Dec 17, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Patricia Atkinson
Patricia Atkinson marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
  • Cowboy Protector  (Protecting the Witnesses, #3)
  • Stolen Memories
  • Star Witness
  • Threat of Exposure (Texas Ranger Justice, #5)
  • Race for the Gold
  • Undercover Marriage
  • Tracking Justice (Texas K-9 Unit, #1)
  • Royal Wedding Threat
  • Explosive Secrets (Texas K-9 Unit #4)
  • Guard Duty (Texas K-9 Unit, #3)
Rachel Dylan writes inspirational romantic suspense. Being a Georgia girl, she thrives on sunshine and warm summer days. She loves animals and is active in animal rescue. Rachel enjoys adding loveable pets to her stories. She lives in Atlanta with her husband and five furkids--two dogs and three cats. Rachel loves to connect with readers. You can find Rachel at www.racheldylan.com.
More about Rachel Dylan...
Out Of Hiding Love Inspired Suspense August 2014 - Bundle 1 of 2: Her Stolen Past\Mountain Rescue\Out of Hiding