Start by marking “Thief: A Robin Monarch Novel” as Want to Read:
Thief: A Robin Monarch Novel

Thief: A Robin Monarch Novel (Robin Monarch #3)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  15 reviews
In Mark Sullivan's Thief, Robin Monarch is a man with a complicated past and dangerous present. He's been a soldier, a CIA agent, a freelance operative but first and foremost, Robin Monarch is a thief of the highest order. Orphaned at twelve, Monarch originally stole for survival, then he stole for his friends and cohorts, now he steals to order, and to give back to the to ...more
Published December 16th 2014 by Minotaur Books

To ask other readers questions about Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thief

Jeffrey
Thief is Mark Sullivan's crackling action packed third book in his Robin Monarch series. Thriller fans rejoice. Stay up to dawn and sate yourself on armed combat, ambushes ( in the air, on land, and on the ice) safe cracking, high technology, low morals, rich tycoons with bad manners, monstrous criminals and a cool modern setting. Monarch, an ex special forces and CIA agent, is a modern day robin hood who steals to support the good work of Sister Rachel, a nun who runs an orphanage and medical c ...more
Kathy
4.5 stars.

Thief by Mark Sullivan is another pulse pounding thriller starring the very intrepid Robin Monarch. In this outing, the stakes are high for Robin as he, along with his trusted crew, race to save Sister Rachel Diego del Mar from ruthless kidnappers.

At the end of Outlaw, Robin was left with a few suspicions about billionaire Beau Arsenault's involvement in the kidnapping of a top US official. He digs a little deeper into Arsenault's life but the subsequent investigation fails to yield an
Linda
A lot of action as Robin Monarch and his team take on a ruthless enemy.

Robin Monarch has made an enemy of one of the world’s richest men after he stole millions in bearer bonds from Beau Arsenault. He feels that the money will be better used by Sister Rachel at her orphanage and clinic in Buenas Aires. When Robin returns to Sister Rachel’s clinic, his enemies follow him. Arsenault has contacted Robin’s enemies from the past and has them on his payroll to take him out. But when Sister Rachel’s li
Johnnie Gee
It was a good book, not great, but good. I don't know if I like the premise of the book, so that may be an issue with me being objective.

A thief who gives money to an orphanage to repay the help he received. However, he certainly doesn't do without so it's good works and good rewards.

I would read other reviews they could have more insight; actually the would have to have more and better insight then you are getting here.
Debra Jeakins
I recieved this book free in exchange for a review from goodreads

Robin Monarch is a thief, an ex Army Ranger & ex CIA but his one passion in life is stealing millions from the wealthy to give to Sister Rachael who runs a clinic/orphanage for the poor where Robin grew up. When Sister Rachael is kidnapped by a wealthy monster named Beau Arsenault Robin and his crew must rescue her & while keeping himself alive.

I LOVE Robin. The character is everything you would want in a hero, tall handso
Brian Mccamey
Excellent read!!! It's been a while since I read about Robin & friends... And this another author to add to my priority list... Love the team he's he has with him. What more can you ask for - engaging story, intriguing characters - again, an excellent read.
Dee Green
Thriller

This is the first time I have read a book by this author. It was recommended by James patterson. I will read more. Book was extremely thrilling.
Jayw
Robin Monarch plays robin hood stealing from super rich bad guys to fund the orphanage he grew up in. One of the baddies tries to turn the tables.
Bob Desplinter
Good story, enjoyed the character. Wish there was more by the author. Read with Audible.
John Ricker
What a really well written thriller with twists and turns that made THIEF a fun read. There is great character development and Robin is one that you just love. So that someone else can enjoy this great book as much as I have I will be paying it forward as I do with most my GoodReads win and give this to a friend to enjoy.
Christian
Beach read but a good one.
Serri
Fun series. Thought this was the best so far.
Kay
Always enjoy a Mark Sullivan book. Love the action.
Jason Fryer
A great third installment to the Robin Monarch series. I really enjoyed the plot of this one and thought it was well paced and just detailed enough. I look forward to wherever Robin heads next.
Sweetpea
I received a free copy of this book from the GoodReads First Reads program in exchange for an honest review. An exciting thriller with lots of plot twists, great read.
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Charlie K
Charlie K marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Brian Messenger
Brian Messenger marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Lynne Radcliffe
Lynne Radcliffe is currently reading it
Aug 07, 2015
Michelle Bartlow
Michelle Bartlow marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Robin
Robin added it
Jul 31, 2015
Todd Simpson
Todd Simpson marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
  • The Enraged (Jonathan Quinn, #7)
  • A Vicky Hill Exclusive! (Vicky Hill, #1)
  • How to Paint a Cat (The Cats and Curios Mystery, #5)
  • Target America (Sniper Elite, #2)
  • Easy Day for the Dead (SEAL Team Six Outcasts, #2)
  • Murder at Cold Creek College (Cold Creek #1)
  • Risk Taker (Shadow Warriors, #3)
  • Tapestry of Lies: A Weaving Mystery
  • Nature's Nether Regions: What the Sex Lives of Bugs, Birds, and Beasts Tell Us About Evolution, Biodiversity, and Ourselves
  • Trident's First Gleaming: A Special Operations Group Thriller
  • Down to the Sea with Mr. Magee
  • End Me a Tenor (Glee Club, #2)
  • Murder at Mullings
  • Maria Had a Little Llama / María Tenía Una Llamita
  • Murder Sends a Postcard (A Haunted Souvenir Shop Mystery #3)
  • Full Assault Mode (Delta Force, #3)
  • Painless Grammar
  • A Gift From Bob

Robin Monarch (3 books)
  • Rogue (Robin Monarch, #1)
  • Outlaw (Robin Monarch, #2)
Rogue (Robin Monarch, #1) Corned Beef Sandwich The Ultimate Greyhound The Retired Racing Greyhound: Pet Book Death and Double Rifles