Start by marking “Dark Callings” as Want to Read:
Dark Callings

Dark Callings

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Once Mark Riordan had a happy, ordinary life -- before a vampire attack left him changed. No longer human, but not quite vampire, Riordan now hunts the evil vamps who terrorize his city, giving in to the desires his vampire half needs to survive -- occasional blood and constant, empty sex.
Until he meets Roarke. The centuries-old vampire fills a need Riordan can't explain
Published August 12th 2007 by Changeling Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Callings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Callings

Alina
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE BOOK!!!

WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

It has come to my attention that an additional novella was added to the compilation to be the finale of the series. PLEASE do not read that last novella, as it was not intended to be part of the Dark Callings series, and WILL ruin the book for you.

Read only the following novellas:
1)Bloodlines
2)Inamorata
3)Home for the Holidays (this is more of a short story that was added post-factum, I think, but it's sweet)
4)Sacrifice
5)Pilgrimag
Tim
This story was pretty good. It was the gay version of blade with a lot steamy scenes. Mark and Roarke made an interesting couple
Emmie
NannyOgg
Read for the Pick it for me challenge.

I must admit I got the impression this books was PWP when I first saw the cover and read the blurb. But I'm glad I was wrong.
Wende
I liked it as this was no cookie cutter vampire book.
momokaachan
I love a good vampire story - and this series has everything I want. Riordan is all about the angst, not-quite-changed and not happy about it. Roarke is awesome. What I like particularly about this series is that there are no "easy" outs. No "let's make love an everything will be all right in the morning." Good for you, Elizabeth Jewell!
H.
H. marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Clint
Clint marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Aug 20, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Jennifer Ball
Jennifer Ball marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Erik Manning
Erik Manning marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Hellspark72
Hellspark72 marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Elizabeth Jewell is the author of a growing collection of paranormal and contemporary erotic novels and novellas. She’s been writing since before she could read, and has given in to the fact that she’s completely addicted to the process of composing fiction — especially hot, steamy, paranormal fiction. Elizabeth
More about Elizabeth Jewell...
Lover from Another World (Fated Trilogy, #1) A Matter of Faces The Chocolatier (The Chocolatier) Weary Memories Crimson Star (Solar Flare, #2)