Start by marking “Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 10” as Want to Read:
Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 10

Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 10 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #10)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  1,785 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Hotaru stała się Mistress 9... Czy świat czeka zagłada? W 10 tomie historii wojowniczek w mundurkach trzeci epizod dochodzi do punktu kulminacyjnego. A w nim także kolejna część "Ilustrowanego pamiętnika Chibiusy"!
Published January 1999 by Japonica Polonica Fantastica (first published June 6th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Czarodziejka z Księżyca, Tom 10

Wrenaria
Sailor Moon finds the power to defeat the enemy again, with the help of a particular and perhaps unexpected scout. The world is saved (shocking, right?) and the outer scouts take their leave, with a new charge in tow.

The book ends with a Rini's Diary mini story. As much as I am not a Chibi Moon fan, I do like her little mini stories. This one centers on her and Moon's birthday presents and the myth of Shokujo and Kengyu, a couple only allowed to see each other once a year on July 7th.

I still fin
Lauren
Story: Like a fine wine Sailor Moon R gets better with time from it's predecessor Sailor Moon. The Black Moon Arc introduces the same cast of characters are back with new villains to fight. The series arc split in two with the first part having the Doom Tree aliens appear, Ann and Alan. The second part of the series introduces the Black Moon villains. This time there is a little surprise waiting for Serena and Darien, Rini, there are also three new scouts that are found: Neptune, Uranus, and Sat ...more
Marco
Este volumen me hizo recordar el por qué me gusta tanto "Infinity" A diferencia de los Arcs "Black Kingdom" y "Dark Moon", infinity maneja profecías Bíblicas (El Santo Grial, el Mesías, el fin del mundo...) además lo obscuro de la trama sorprende bastante. Obviamente no es ni la mitad de agresivo que "Stars" pero tiene lo suyo.
Beatriz
La verdad es que me ha gustado bastante la forma de abordar la trama del tercer arco del manga. Es totalmente diferente en muchos aspectos al anime. No digo que uno sea mejor que el otro, sino que me gusta que tengan sus diferencias para no leer una historia que ya me sé (aunque algunas cosas me desconcertaban un montón).
Michael
Another big fight, and again, Sailor Moon has the power and purity to triumph. The fate of Sailor Saturn was handled well, and Takeuchi built the drama of the impending end of the world over several pages, making sure the moment was massively epic. Another solid book.
Todd
I really shouldn't like this. It's pretty generic and relies heavily on Deus Ex Machina. And yet, I can't put it down.
Powla
AGAIN: WHEN DOES SAILOR MOON MARRY TUXEDO MASK AND BECOME QUEEN SERENITY ALREADY!!!!!?????
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 Julie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Marce
Ay, pero que boni. :')
Robin
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
Daniela
Serena puede tener sus momentos de inmadurez total, pero siempre deja de lado todo eso para salvar a los que ama. Hay unas cuantas "heroínas" bastante insufribles-las cuáles ni me gasto en nombrar- que deberían empezar a seguir aunque sea un poquito de su ejemplo. Y otros cuantos el de Darien.
Un tomo excelente.
Delicious Strawberry
This volume brings about an end to the story arc of Sailormoon S/Infinity with a final battle and the revelation about Sailor Saturn, as well as some cool page time with the Outer Senshi. Overall a really great manga.
Whispering_kage
By far one of my favorite series from my childhood. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sadly now it is really hard to find but if you manage to track down the volumes more power to you.
^_^,
Stephanie Kurisunkal
Some parts I did like, some parts I didn't. Wasn't the best battle of the whole book. I thought the wedding in the end was cute!
Tori
Sailor Moon #10 (Sailor Moon) by Naoko Takeuchi (2001)
Starbubbles
Ah, more Saturn. So tragic! But, beautifully done.
Steph
Nov 22, 2010 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: lovers of Sailor Moon
Recommended to Steph by: saw the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga. My gateway into anime and manga!
Prapti
best comics in the world
Ingrid
Ingrid added it
Dec 25, 2014
Mariam
Mariam marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Bryn
Bryn added it
Dec 23, 2014
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #10)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 05: To Blossom
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 06: Summoner
  • Time Stranger Kyoko, Vol. 02
  • Paradise Kiss, Volume 2
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 4 (Marmalade Boy, #4)
Naoko Takeuchi (武内直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...
Sailor Moon, Vol. 01 美少女戦士セーラームーン 1 [Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon 1] Sailor Moon, Vol. 02 Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #2) Sailor Moon, Vol. 04