Start by marking “Navy Husband (Navy #6) (Silhouette Special Edition #1693)” as Want to Read:
Navy Husband (Navy #6) (Silhouette Special Edition #1693)

Navy Husband (Navy #6) (Navy Series #6)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  715 ratings  ·  20 reviews
There's nothing like a man in uniform…

Shana Berrie recently bought a small ice-cream-and-pizza parlor in Seattle. She's starting to get her life on track when her sister Ali, a naval nurse, is sent to sea. Shana is left to take care of her niece, Jazmine, until her sister returns. To Shana's surprise, nine-year-olds have a lot of opinions, including some about her love li
Paperback
Published February 25th 2014 by Harlequin (first published July 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Navy Husband (Navy #6), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Navy Husband (Navy #6)

Debbie Heaton
In Macomber’s romance novel, Shana Berrie has recently relocated to Seattle and purchased her own pizza parlor. She hopes to get her life back on track when out of the blue; her naval nurse sister is shipped out leaving her to care for her nine-year-old niece, Jazmine. To Shana’s surprise, her niece happily takes her love life into her hands as she pushes Shana in the direction of family friend, Commander Adam Kennedy. Adam is only too happy to step in and give the overwhelmed Shana a helping ha ...more
Wendy
This is my first Debbie Macomber, and it hit most of the right notes for a category romance, but overall it was just okay. It was quite bland, with thinly-drawn characters and scarcely any conflict and absolutely no Peril™. There are two love stories for the price of one, here, and we jump between the two of them from chapter to chapter. This revolving-door narrative didn't bother me - I felt like I got a bonus, actually - but I think there had to be two stories because there wasn't enough going ...more
Livia
This is supposedly the last book in Debbie Macomber's Navy Series. It is the story of two sisters, one a widow and mom that is also an active duty member of the Navy. The other sister recently ended her engagement and moved to Seattle where she has just purchased an ice cream parlor. When the Navy sister is called to serve on a ship, the single sister is asked to take custody of the nine year old daughter. Shana,the single sister, having no experience with kids, finds being a guardian to her nie ...more
Jan Mcleod
ALL of the Navy series books are great, but this one takes the cake! The stories of two sisters who marry Navy husbands are beautifully woven together, and nine year-old Jazmine is in a class by herself! She is a real character with her moods and match-making.
We need several more books to go with this series.
Lynnea
This was a good quick read. Very predictable but yet a great reminder of how we often make mountains out of mole hills and assume things instead of just being honest.
Tina
I enjoyed this story mostly due to the funny antics of Jasmine, the daughter/niece, and would recommend this to anyone who enjoys reading "fun" romance stories.
Amber
It's was a sweet story My favorite out of the series. I also think the Debbie Macomber understands base living and you can see it in her writing. (navy series)
Kim Hampton
Two stories in one! What you do get when a meddling 9 year old gets the idea that you need help with your love life? The answer may surprise you!
Julie
I enjoyed reading this book it was a fun beach type read and the characters were fun and the story line was heartwarming.
Janie
Hated to have this series come to an end.....read everyone of them and they were all superb!!! Just love Debbie Macomber.
Brenda
The other Macomber novels were much better ... but this was a fast "predictable" read .
Emily Higgins
One of the first books I read by Debbie Macomber. It made me a fan for life.
Kirstin Fitzgerald
Wonderfully predictable, I loved it! An instant favorite of mine
Lydia
WAY too predictable...but a very fast read nonetheless.
Joyce
A good quick read, lighthearted and enjoyable!
Sucoxon
Very enjoyable book. Fun and entertaining.
Gwynn
Happy Endings!!!!!!!!!! Love them.
Jeanne
A good little romance story.
Eileen
Eileen is currently reading it
Dec 27, 2014
Kelly
Kelly added it
Dec 27, 2014
Mandie Crago
Mandie Crago marked it as to-read
Dana Jacobs
Dana Jacobs marked it as to-read
viva miess
viva miess marked it as to-read
Peggy Smith
Peggy Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
  • A Spring Bouquet (4-in-1)
  • Christmas Kisses (Mackenzie Family, #4 & Those Manning Men, #5)
  • The Apartment (Harlequin Romance Manga)
  • Risking It All (Harlequin Blaze #327)
  • Holiday Heroes: A Soldier for All Seasons/Christmas at His Command (Conard County, #17)
  • Crossing The Line
  • The Fifth Day of Christmas
  • After Tex
  • Wish List
  • The Substitute Groom
  • The Best Is Yet To Come (Silhouette Desire #643)
  • The Hell-Raiser
  • Reese's Bride  (Bride's Trilogy, #2)
  • Hot & Bothered (Marine, #3)
  • Informed Risk
  • A Will And A Way
  • SEALed with a Ring (SEALed, #3)
  • The Ladies' Man (Positively Pregnant #2)

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5)