Start by marking “The Walking Dead, Issue #127” as Want to Read:
The Walking Dead, Issue #127

The Walking Dead, Issue #127 (The Walking Dead #127)

In the aftermath of ALL-OUT WAR we discover… A NEW BEGINNING.
Published May 14th 2014 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about The Walking Dead, Issue #127, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Walking Dead, Issue #127

Randy
May 19, 2016 Randy rated it it was amazing
Jesus saves...some people. And Carl keeps it real.
Evan North
Oct 31, 2015 Evan North rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-walking-dead
Ever since I finished All Out War I've deScided to read and review these issues individually as I feel that sometimes reading them in a Volume can mask a particularly weak issue or a particularly strong one. Luckily, one of the longest issues I can remember turned out to be a great one. I didn't really mind the extra length because it felt so good to see that life has gotten better for Rick and the gang. I loved seeing that Heath has found ways to be useful despite losing his leg, and I loved ...more
Yonaily
Nov 05, 2014 Yonaily rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, feels, zombies, comics, twd
El final del tomo anterior me había dejado con un amargo sabor de boca. Realmente esperaba que las cosas mejoraran con este capítulo. Lo hicieron. ¡Me encantó de principio a fin! Los personajes han cambiado muchísimo. Hasta me costó reconocer a Rick. Me parece que este cambio le ha sentado bien a todo el grupo. Sólo espero que Negan no arruine las cosas otra vez.
Vikas Khair
Dec 31, 2014 Vikas Khair rated it it was amazing
It's the next issue after the AOW ended so we see much growth and many changes. New people come to town and a society is forming. very nice start to the new cycle.
Booklover
May 22, 2016 Booklover rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone who likes zombie stories.
Okay, so it's a 2 1/2 year time jump since the last issue. Now, who are Magna and Yumiko? Do they have anything to do with Rick and Alexandria, or Jesus or Maggie and the Hiltop, or Ezekiel and the Kingdom, or even Dwight and the Savior's?

Oh damn, look at all those zombies. I hope that if these are some good people, that they're able to take out the zombies quickly and without losing any of their people. If they're bad people, I want them to be zombie chow.

Oh shit, the zombies are messing with t
Yolanda Sfetsos
OMG. This was an awesome issue! I loved it.

The story starts with a new group, before some familiar faces appear and take this new group to Alexandria so they can meet their leader--Rick. Some time has gone by and everyone looks older, not to mention that Alexandria looks great! Everyone's got a job, there are gardens, they now have a way of controlling the herds, and the survivors are actually living their lives. For the first time in AGES, it actually feels like there might be some sort of hope
Nate
May 15, 2014 Nate rated it it was amazing
This time jump was so much fun. I love that we didn't have to go through the tedium of seeing everything set up. And I love seeing the changes in everyone. I expected that at least these first few issues after all-out war would be focusing on new characters only. I was wrong, thankfully, and this is a big dose of the old and the new. The double-issue was really nice too.
Hector
May 17, 2014 Hector rated it it was amazing
Había dicho que el final de All out of war daba lugar a muchas posibilidades, bueno, Robert Kirkman toma esas posibilidades y las potencia obteniendo uno de los mejores números de TWD en los últimos tiempos, con nuevos personajes, muchos cambios e incógnitas en los personajes actuales y una situación totalmente distinta a las anteriormente conocidas. Un futuro brillante le espera a esta serie.
Noe
Jun 06, 2015 Noe rated it really liked it
- Two years have gone by.
- Yumiko's kinda cool.
- Jesus looks like a laser tag player.
- Rick looks like tWDTV's Herschel.
- Carl calls Andrea 'mom'.
- She, however, was hesitant to call him 'our boy' in return.
- They've kept Negan alive.
Britt
Carl is going to snatch all the wigs.

The time skip was great. I liked seeing how far the community has come. I'm looking forward to this new era. I'm itching to see the others (Maggie,Sophia,and the Kingdom).
Branden
Jun 11, 2014 Branden rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-own, comics
I throughly enjoyed the time jump and the beginning of a new story! This was a nice change of pace after the disappointing ending of #126.
Tim Beyers
Nov 29, 2014 Tim Beyers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Smart way to start off a new arc while introducing creeping chaos in the closing pages of the issue. Kirkman has done a remarkable job keeping this fresh for over a decade.
Jeffrey
May 19, 2014 Jeffrey rated it really liked it
I loved the the time jump. Not much action, lots of character development. I wonder if Negan is slowly starting to brainwash Carl. Btw that zombie herd looked absolutely humongous!
Cerrig
Jun 15, 2014 Cerrig rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
The flash forward is really cool. Rick is now a very mature leader with lots of battle scars. Can't believe Negan is being kept in a cell. That will be a mistake that comes back to haunt them.
Ayla Pendragon
Jun 21, 2014 Ayla Pendragon rated it liked it
Shelves: bd-comics
Really, he's still alive? And they're keeping him in their home?

New leader in sight. How long are they going to keep that story going, until they have cars again? I hope until they find a cure.
Rob
May 15, 2014 Rob rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s
A time jump and a lot of setup and present-day world-building. I can't get used to Rick's new hair.

Depending in where the story goes, this could be an ok jumping on point for new readers.
Tyler Jenkins
May 14, 2014 Tyler Jenkins rated it it was amazing
I honestly have no idea what to say about this beauty. I mean two years in the future. Everyone looks so freaking different. I can't handle all this change.
Jenn
Jenn rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
Alice Elizabeth
Alice Elizabeth rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Lionel Ng kok xuan
Lionel Ng kok xuan rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Shellock Holmes
Shellock Holmes rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2014
Rocio Meneses Buleje
Dec 25, 2014 Rocio Meneses Buleje rated it it was amazing
Increíble desarrollo de la historia y con un final impactante.
Júlio
Júlio rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2015
Natalia Soldevila
Dec 29, 2015 Natalia Soldevila rated it it was amazing
what the actual fuck CARRRRRRRRRL
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2015
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Shaline Lopez
Shaline Lopez rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Becca
Becca rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2016
Chris Phoenix
Chris Phoenix rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Saga #22
  • Home (Jack Murphy, #2)
  • Sex Criminals #7: Break, Enter
  • Star Wars #13
  • Darth Vader #7
  • Rat Queens #8
More about Robert Kirkman...

The Walking Dead (1 - 10 of 161 books)
  • The Walking Dead, Issue #1