Start by marking “Boogers for Lunch: A Sight Word Book (Billy Bad)” as Want to Read:
Boogers for Lunch: A Sight Word Book (Billy Bad)

Boogers for Lunch: A Sight Word Book (Billy Bad)

Attention Parents: This is a Dolch sight book with a story that your child will actually enjoy. It may be gross, but kids love this stuff, and that's the point!

I originally wrote this book for my son, a first grader, who was struggling with sight words and reading speed.

The sight word books, decodable word books, early reader books, and flash cards they offered him at sc
Published February 25th 2014 by Silly Sight Word Stories

To ask other readers questions about Boogers for Lunch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boogers for Lunch

autum dusky
Mar 01, 2015 autum dusky rated it it was amazing
Cute story and illustrations

My kids like gross stuff. This book is really cute. Interesting story and neat stick figure comic book like illustrations. A bunch of laughs and giggles!!
Tiera Vanco
Feb 23, 2015 Tiera Vanco rated it it was amazing
Makes Reading Fun

My five year old LOVES it. It helps him use his sight words from school and practice reading while laughing and having fun!
Deej Roth
Mar 11, 2015 Deej Roth rated it it was amazing
My Daughter loves this book

Using disgust for learning is a convenient way to help kids learn...we use disgust often in our home for learning and this book was great proof that it is helpful.
Linda Buffington
Oct 07, 2014 Linda Buffington rated it liked it
Sight read

I recommend this for the new reader. short enough and not hard to read through. pictures are fun. and of course is great for a boy.
Gabriella Wilson
Apr 19, 2015 Gabriella Wilson rated it it was amazing
Dlsks

will not have the right thing for you can get it is the most common cause for this post will be closed on the other hand is a big fan base of how much the internet to see a big part is your own company and its employees in the story was to see what happens if you have a great way to get the world of

great way to get the best of the best in Europe and Asia Pacif
ic region of the world you have your chance today and tomorrow night in the world of the internet and can sell web sites that are r
Deborah Waltermyer
Apr 27, 2015 Deborah Waltermyer rated it it was amazing
Gross!

Although this book is entertaining for kids, it's somewhat inappropriate to talk about boogers in such a casual way. I understand that it is meant in the spurt of fun and if I don't like it I just shouldn't read it because some people do find this sort of stuff funny but if you don't like booger talk then don't read this book.
Country Goose
Jan 04, 2015 Country Goose rated it did not like it
Gross and Stupid

While it is age appropriate, it is a horrible example of a story, and not cute at all. There's no message, and no real plot. This collaboration of words is to a book as Uncle Grandpa or Stephen is to a tv show.
Shannon Kinkle
Dec 04, 2014 Shannon Kinkle rated it it was ok
Disappointing message for children

While the artwork is great, the story leaves the reader hanging. The ending is abrupt. The book neglects to include why boogers are bad.
Heather
May 22, 2016 Heather rated it it was amazing
Great for beginners

My son is in kindergarten. It was easy and fun for him to read. He ended up asking to read more of Billy Bad books.
heather
Feb 14, 2016 heather rated it really liked it
Ok

This is really a sight book it has a plot but that's really it nothing really happens
It's more a how do you say that word book.
mya bagley
Mar 25, 2016 mya bagley rated it it was amazing
Jfjfkd

Ivkcmd ndkdmdm jdkdmf. Mskdmd. Jdjsjen j jmdndjd jdjdmnd ndejsjsj sjjedjs ndjdjs jsisks jsjsksksjdndjd jdjdjd jdjdkd nfkfkd kdkeke jrekdk jdjdjs jrjej jsjsjskn dhwn
rashayle
Feb 24, 2016 rashayle rated it it was amazing
Kids loved it

Site word book that kids loved. They thought it was funny and read it them selves. Good book for beginning
Nancy Vrocher
Nancy Vrocher rated it really liked it
May 15, 2015
m eden duke
m eden duke rated it did not like it
Jan 29, 2016
Latoya James
Latoya James rated it it was ok
Jun 05, 2016
Angela E. Buchanan
Angela E. Buchanan rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2014
Masud
Masud rated it it was ok
Feb 23, 2015
karen gref
karen gref rated it did not like it
Feb 11, 2015
tejal chitre
tejal chitre rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2016
vicki
vicki rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Habibi
Habibi rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2016
Missy
Missy rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Joanne Patterson
Joanne Patterson rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2016
Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2016
FreemanHerbs
FreemanHerbs rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2016
Angie
Angie rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
Dawn P McNamara
Dawn P McNamara rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
sergio
sergio rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2014
James Saldana
James Saldana rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2015