Start by marking “Wanderlust: That time I cycled across Canada and other stories” as Want to Read:
Wanderlust: That time I cycled across Canada and other stories

Wanderlust: That time I cycled across Canada and other stories

What does it take to cycle across Canada? Join the adventure as two siblings, one with cystic fibrosis, learn what is necessary to make it from Vancouver to St. John’s. Interspersed in the journey are stories about Allison’s childhood and adventures that will take you to Ireland and Egypt and home again. This book will challenge you to live every day to the fullest and to ...more
Published 2013

To ask other readers questions about Wanderlust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanderlust

Sue
Nov 12, 2015 Sue rated it it was amazing
I loved this little book. It's written by a natural storyteller with a gift for seeing the humour in situations that most of us would give up on. I shed some tears, a laughed out loud and I smiled a lot. A great read on a cold winter's night or a warm summer's day in a comfy hammock.
Allison Watson
Feb 27, 2014 Allison Watson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gabriel Jacques
Gabriel Jacques rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2014
Sharon Fawcett
Sharon Fawcett rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Betty Dunfield
Betty Dunfield rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2014
Meaghan McGibbon
Meaghan McGibbon rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2014
Jason Stanley
Jason Stanley rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2014
Liz Crocker
Liz Crocker marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
this book 2 4 Feb 27, 2014 01:58PM
Hello! Thank you for taking time to read or review my book. As a self-published author, it is so exciting to have so much community support. It started as a way to document some of my travel adventures as well as fill my time while I wait for a double-lung transplant and has grown to become something that I will always cherish.

If you would like the e-version, it is available at my blog, blogofall
More about Allison Watson...