Start by marking “Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers” as Want to Read:
Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers

Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers

3.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  41 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Years ago, people knew without a doubt that the Earth was flat. Even the top scientists of the day were certain that the sun revolved around the earth. Today, most people are sure that life on Earth is either the result of random evolution or a supernatural God. Or is it? In 'Intelligent Design', Rael presents us with a third option: that life on Earth was created by advan ...more
Published March 20th 2006 by Nova Distribution

To ask other readers questions about Intelligent Design, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intelligent Design

Ross Blocher
Jun 25, 2012 Ross Blocher rated it it was ok
Guidebook to an amusing new religion created by a French man named Claude Vorilhon who now goes by "Rael" or "The Maitreya". This book is composed of three books he'd published previously, telling the story of his visitation by aliens (and his later trip to their planet) where he learns that humanity and all life was seeded on our planet by scientists from an intelligent race of aliens who look just like us. We are created in their image, just as the traditional Biblical narrative leads us to be ...more
Rick Robles
Sep 15, 2009 Rick Robles rated it it was ok
Shelves: religion, mythology
Ok, I decided to stop reading this because like all religion books I've read (The Bible included), in the second part it became contradictory with the first part. This one also got very Sci-Fi and became very weird (to me, personally) altough that made it a little more interesting.

I'll probably finish reading this later when I get my iPhone back from service, since I was reading it on it.

For a good knowledge of this Raelian religion, it's a good book. At least, up till I read it, it does not try
Brett
Jun 23, 2008 Brett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book will expand the Universe of all possibilities about the origins of life on Earth. If you believe that advanced life may exist in the Universe, then this is a must read as Rael shares his journey and mission to save mankind from self destruction and expand happiness and pleasure in your life.

This book is a must read if you want to understand the worldwide Raelian movement. Even critiques struggle to criticize their beautiful beliefs and down to Earth philosophy where pleasure is accepte
Vishal Raelian
Jul 25, 2013 Vishal Raelian rated it it was amazing
This is not just book, its truth. It changes my life and it is still changing my life, when i think positive about mankind. I learn to control myself.In this book, Rael has already said that its not messenger who matters, its message that matters and person who sent it matters. But people do the same mistakes by finding faults in messenger, it is worthless. Our father has designed this message in such a way so that only nice and kind people will follow this message not messenger. If the person i ...more
Carrie Poppy
Nov 10, 2015 Carrie Poppy rated it it was ok
Silly.
Spacesurfer
Jul 30, 2008 Spacesurfer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First: this book is downloadable for free on www.rael.org

The book changed my life. This book offers the most advanced philosophy for living in the modern world happily and in harmony with technology. It combines science and spirituality and explains the origins of humanity.
The message is revolutionary and I checked it with many references, ancient texts and the story is in agreement with most of the ancient texts and modern science.
Spacesurfer
Jul 05, 2008 Spacesurfer rated it it was amazing
First: this book is downloadable for free on www.rael.org

Comelibros
El libro de una de las sectas ateas, más secretas. No me gusto nada.
Arash
Arash added it
Apr 29, 2016
Anshel Bomberger
Anshel Bomberger rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2016
Peter Conboy
Peter Conboy rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2016
Cia Barnes
Cia Barnes rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Jassim
Jassim marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Marina
Marina added it
Apr 05, 2016
Filip W
Filip W rated it did not like it
Jan 04, 2016
Robin Blake
Robin Blake rated it did not like it
Dec 17, 2015
Element TL
Element TL marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Brittany
Brittany is currently reading it
Nov 16, 2015
LQ
LQ marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Rev. Kenny Whetstone
Rev. Kenny Whetstone rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Agatha
Agatha marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Erfan Salahi
Erfan Salahi marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Mina
Mina rated it did not like it
Sep 25, 2015
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Chris Grell
Chris Grell rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
Rick
Rick marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Cassidy Mallett
Cassidy Mallett marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Tripp
Tripp is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Born Claude Vorilhon, former race driver and songwriter. Nowadays he is the spiritual leader of the Rael movement, which is considered a UFO religion.

The Rael movement believes in free sex, cloning people and that extra-terrestials created mankind on earth.
More about Raël...