Start by marking “Bernice Summerfield: The Oracle of Delphi (Bernice Summerfield Audio Series, #37)” as Want to Read:

Bernice Summerfield: The Oracle of Delphi (Bernice Summerfield Audio Drama #35)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  2 reviews
AUDIO PLAY (aka Audio Drama)
A full-cast audio play produced by Big Finish Productions and the thirty-seventh audio in the Bernice Summerfield series. (see bottom)
~~~~~
430 BCE. Greece is in turmoil: Athens is at war with the Spartans, the Athenian women possessed by a horrifying cult... and then Bernice Summerfield strolls into town.
Benny's on a desperate mission to save t
Audio CD
Published November 2006

To ask other readers questions about Bernice Summerfield, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bernice Summerfield

Wendy
I liked this one more than I thought I would - the trailer had led me to expect a comedy Socrates and some shenanigans with a cult. Actually, although he has his comedy moments, Socrates and Benny develop quite a nice relationship over the course of this play, and the villain turns out to have more to her than I expected.
Anne Barwell
Enjoyable action drama with some fun moments. I liked that the villain was 3D and had motivation, if somewhat misplaced, and hearing Socrates el al speak with Brit accents was rather amusing.
Julian Laird-Raylor
Julian Laird-Raylor marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Ennio
Ennio marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Debra Cook
Debra Cook marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Ausir
Ausir marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Jenni
Jenni marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
Paul
Paul added it
Mar 12, 2010

Bernice Summerfield Audio Drama (1 - 10 of 60 books)
  • Oh No It Isn't! (Bernice Summerfield Audio Drama, #1.1)
  • Beyond the Sun (Bernice Summerfield Audio Drama, #1.2)
  • Walking to Babylon
  • Birthright
  • Just War
  • Dragons' Wrath
  • Buried Treasures
  • The Secret of Cassandra
  • The Stone's Lament
  • The Extinction Event
Doctor Who: The Rising Night (Audio Original) The Confessions of Dorian Gray: The Heart That Lives Alone Doctor Who: The Magician's Oath (The Companion Chronicles, #3.10) The Shadow People (Sarah Jane Adventures) Running Away With You