Start by marking “The Pied Piper's Bride” as Want to Read:
The Pied Piper's Bride

Myrna Mackenzie

The Pied Piper's Bride

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Notorious businessman Parker Monroe had left Red Rose years ago, and most of the men had followed. Now Ellie Donahue, his childhood friend, hopes--unlike the fairy tale--he can also lead the men back.

Whether or not Parker is the Pied Piper, Ellie seems to have him dancing to her tune! This petite one-woman bulldozer can accomplish just about anything she sets her mind to:
Published March 15th 2014 by Silhouette Romance Classic (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Pied Piper's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pied Piper's Bride

Linda
I found this series by accident and only because I belong to a bookswaping site called Bookmooch.com I "mooched" this book along with at least another one from a fellow member. And I read the series backwards, as I just finished this one, and had already read the third and second. I really liked this series. Fun and a quick read.
Kathy
Kathy added it
Jan 09, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Cris
Cris marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2012
Verdugo91040
Verdugo91040 marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2010
A former teacher, Myrna Mackenzie has always been a daydreamer and began putting those daydreams to use when she sold her first book in 1993.

Her work has won the Holt Medallion for outstanding fiction and the Booksellers Best Award, she's been nominated for the Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Awards 4 times and been a finalist in the Orange Rose, the Reader's Choice and WisRWA's Write Touch. Sol
More about Myrna Mackenzie...
The Frenchman's Plain-Jane Project The Rancher's Unexpected Family (The Larkville Legacy #4) To Wed a Rancher Saving Cinderella! Hired: Cinderella Chef