Start by marking “Yes She Did!: Law Enforcement” as Want to Read:
Yes She Did!: Law Enforcement

Yes She Did!: Law Enforcement

Experience the thrill of catching a criminal alongside female police officers, in Law Enforcement.
Published August 1st 2014 by Scobre Press (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Yes She Did!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yes She Did!

Trista
Jan 10, 2015 Trista rated it really liked it
Shelves: kiddos
This was the first in the "Yes She Did!" series that I have read. I am quite impressed. This book gives a lot of information in its handful of chapters and will inspire readers (young and older alike) to do further research on the awesome women who paved the way for women's equality in the law enforcement realm. I would highly encourage middle to older elementary children and beyond to use this as an introductory resource for reports and personal growth. I am looking forward to reading more in ...more
Erin
Apr 02, 2015 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Yes She Did!" series. This law enforcement title gives information in chapter format about women who played a vital role in creating a path for women in the law enforcement field. Several names I recognized within this title including women that have TV show on a popular Crime TV channel. The paths that these women paved have made a huge difference in our world. I am excited to read more form this series. This title would be a great starting off point for 3-6 grader doing researcher.
Erin
Jan 23, 2015 Erin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
An introduction for grades 4 and up on women in law enforcement. Presents profiles of women who broke barriers in the fields of law enforcement and criminal justice by becoming policewomen, public prosecutors, and probation officers. This title would make a good introductory resource for report writing or interested in law enforcement.

Within the chapters include women in training, girls with guns, facing fears, scales of justice and pioneers of the female force.
Jenni Frencham
Jenni Frencham rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2014