Start by marking “You Can't and Won't Stop Me from My Purpose” as Want to Read:
You Can't and Won't Stop Me from My Purpose

Read Book

You Can't and Won't Stop Me from My Purpose

Even though I would love to share with you so many things about this book, I will have to just keep you focused on the title of it. I want you to hold on and grasp the title with all your strength and might. This book is the food and survival source that you need for any problem, situation, addiction or issue. This book holds a dynamic way for all ages to easily grasp on ...more
Published February 19th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about You Can't and Won't Stop Me from My Purpose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Can't and Won't Stop Me from My Purpose

Aleja Bennett
Mar 24, 2014 Aleja Bennett rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book after surviving abandonement, abuse, depression, suicide and alcoholism. This is a very powerful book that was written with the guidance of the Lord. This book is life changing you will not be the same after reading this book.
Diz
Diz marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Henna-sophia
Henna-sophia marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Timilehin Sennaike
Timilehin Sennaike marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Aya Nady
Aya Nady marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2016
My name is Aleja Bennett and I was born in East Elmhurst Queens New York by my unknown biological mother July 9th 1973 at 7:23 am. In 1976 I was raised in East New York Brooklyn by my church attending adopted parents who still serves as a deacon and deaconess up until this day. From the age of two through nineteen they physically-verbally and mentally abused me.

From there I wrote fourteen titles I
More about Aleja Bennett...