Start by marking “Kulinary Killers” as Want to Read:
Kulinary Killers

Kulinary Killers

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Carolyn is a woman in a position of power. She is a reporter for a newspaper that reaches the eyes of many readers, and when her job catches the eye of an allergy-ridden woman in need of an outlet, her life takes a sudden change of direction. Its new focus - corn and genetic engineering. Over time, Carolyn had reported on and studied many cases of allergy-associated deaths ...more
Published 2006 by Crystal Ordonez/Libera Scriptor

To ask other readers questions about Kulinary Killers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kulinary Killers

Jae El Foster
Oct 16, 2015 Jae El Foster rated it it was amazing
Crystal Brewton is known for penning tales that handle current social situations, and Kulinary Killers is probably one of her best. Killers deals with the plague of unnatural foods in a society that is more concerned with instant gratification than with its own well being.
Aymee
Oct 25, 2007 Aymee rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: horror lovers
This book is frightening alone the same lines as books like "The Stand" - the events in this scary little story can, and have, happened. Progress is not always a good thing, my friends.
Crystal
Oct 24, 2007 Crystal rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: horror lovers
Angela Pearson
Angela Pearson rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2007
aka Crystal Ordonez

Me?

What's to say? Let's start with my favorite quotes (Yea, cynicism is almost a religious thing with me)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." George Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008)

I've been writing ever since I can rememb
More about Crystal Brewton...