Start by marking “Great Hair: Secrets to Looking Fabulous and Feeling Beautiful Every Day” as Want to Read:
Great Hair: Secrets to Looking Fabulous and Feeling Beautiful Every Day

Great Hair: Secrets to Looking Fabulous and Feeling Beautiful Every Day

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  12 reviews
“In this book you will find my voice, my vision, and all of the advice I willingly and happily share with anyone who seeks me out, sits in my chair, and asks me for help. I hope it inspires you to be confident and beautiful; sexy and happy!”
– Nick Arrojo

Nick Arrojo is known nationwide for his ability to give women hairstyles that bring out their individual beauty. Every we
Published April 15th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published September 30th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Great Hair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Great Hair

Nic
Deserves a 3.5 at least, anyway, but I'm disappointed that it wasn't the miracle instruction book I'd hoped for.

I never quite feel I know what to do with my hair. I certainly wouldn't say it's bad, or even uncooperative, but I wouldn't flinch from calling it uninspired, at least some of the time. I'm looking at getting a trim soon, and as usually happens when I'm about to get a trim, I feel tempted by what seems like a world of possible new cuts I could get rather than just take off an inch and
Michelle
This book has very general information that would be good for teenagers or anyone who knows absolutely nothing about hair. There are better tips in beauty magazines, and there are definitely no "secrets" in here. Overall a basic book that is not very useful to me. Glad I borrowed it from the library and didn't buy it, because it would be a waste of shelf space.
Deb
When I win the lottery Nick Arrojo will cut my hair! Filled with lots of hair info and tips, and tons of really nice photos of "real" people, with very readable text, I enjoyed it thoroughly. However, I did show my hairdresser a picture which was supposed to me a good cut for thick hair and she said the models hair was not as thick as mine :-(
Brittany
I picked this up from the library yesterday, and devoured it. To me, it was just interesting to read. I really liked all of his advice, and I tried shampooing my hair the correct way, and drying it properly, and my hair already looks better! I definitely recommend it to anyone who finds such things interesting. :-)
Aspasia
I love watching TLC's What Not To Wear. Nick Arrojo always gives the makeover candidate beautiful, wearable hair. His book is full of beautiful photographs of real women and real hair. This book is chock full of styling and coloring tips for women of all hair types.
Julie
Just like Carmindy's book, I wish I would have bought this one so Nick could have signed it when I met him. I've been using some of his tricks with my hair and I can really tell a difference.
Rasbandg
Useful book about types of hair and how to choose a cut, considering best colors for your hair, and hair maintenance. Very helpful.
Liked it but don't know how much he really told me that I didn't already know. It makes me wanna go to cosmetology school.
Robin
After 13 years I finally decided to get my hair cut and styled. This was a good reintroduction into the world of hair salons.
MBP
Some good styling tips and product information - but no information on gray hair.
Christa
Feb 15, 2012 Christa is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abandoned
didn't finish whole book, just read what's relevant.
Annabelle
Annabelle is currently reading it
May 26, 2015
Zeinab Dh
Zeinab Dh marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Heather Land
Heather Land marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Bastien Kirsch
Bastien Kirsch marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Summer
Summer marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014