Start by marking “世界一初恋 〜横澤隆史の場合5〜 [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai 5]” as Want to Read:
世界一初恋 〜横澤隆史の場合5〜 [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai 5]

世界一初恋 〜横澤隆史の場合5〜 [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai 5] (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai #5)

Published March 1st 2014 by 角川書店

Be the first to ask a question about 世界一初恋 〜横澤隆史の場合5〜 [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Baby by J.K. AccinniArmageddon Cometh by J.K. AccinniHive by J.K. AccinniEcho by J.K. AccinniEvil Among Us by J.K. Accinni
Page Turners
174th out of 340 books — 275 voters

More lists with this book...

Sophie
Jan 25, 2015 Sophie rated it really liked it
Yokozawa Takafumi is the best thing to come out of the mess that is Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (and Junjou Romantica). I love him to bits, and the novels with him are always enjoyable. However, sometimes I can't help but feel the author and creator could do more with him.. Of course, Yokozawa is a character in a BL novel and as such is trapped by all sorts of cliches and whatnot. His tsundereness especially. It has eased up somewhat, but his inability? to show affection gets a bit tiring at times.

And I
Himi
Oct 31, 2016 Himi rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
The art changed. Not weird--her art is already somewhat weird--just different. Though I guess I noticed the change in TWGFL-TCoRO, but it's kind of jarring here, from one volume to the next.

Yokozawa's got a suitor. Unwelcomed, of course, and he'sthrown in complete disarray. Unfortunately he doesn't handle this one with the same...finesse...as it were. That all gets cleared up in the latter third of the volume, which was quite emotional. During which Yokozawa finally asked the question that's bee
Carol Flores
Dec 29, 2014 Carol Flores rated it really liked it
Es una pena que lo bueno tenga que terminar tan rápido.

Definitivamente me quedé con ganas de mucho más porque no dejo de encontrar a esta pareja entretenida y divertida.

Espero que saquen algo más porque en serio no puede quedarse así, es decir, aunque existen ciertos límites por la línea de la historia principal (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi), creo que pueden seguir sacándole jugo a esta hermosa pareja.

Creo que una de las partes que más me llegaron fue la plática que tuvo con Iokawa porque precisamente
Aleria
Oct 16, 2016 Aleria rated it it was amazing
I loved it of course!
Took me awhile to finish...i've started online college courses and it's taking up alot of my free time. Plus extra reading time as well ^.^;
Panda
May 23, 2016 Panda rated it it was amazing
These two just getting cuter and cuter. They're almost so cute I can't handle it!
I just love their entire relationship so much, and Hiyori is such a sweet little girl. I know that Yokozawa mentioned being worried about Hiyori's reaction when finding out they're a couple, but I just can't see her being anything but thrilled.

I'm so excited to read the next book now and see where Yokozawa and Kirishima's relationship is going next. They're like my relationship goal so much, hahah! I want more books
Usagi
Jun 30, 2014 Usagi rated it liked it
Ja doch, der Teil war besser wie der Letzte.
Nur irgendwie komme ich immer mit der Zeit, die die beiden zusammen sind immer durcheinander.
Mir kommt das immer länger vor, wie es im Buch steht. :-)
Ich bin auf Teil 6 gespannt.
L.M.
Jun 13, 2016 L.M. rated it it was amazing
Gahhhhh! I just freaking love this couple. They are one of my favorites ever. I love that we finally get to see a slice-of-life romance that focuses on a "family" and this just gives me ALL the feels... So sad I only have one volume left...
Conanran
May 25, 2015 Conanran rated it really liked it
Jelly
Apr 12, 2014 Jelly rated it liked it
Shelves: japanese
Somehow I came to love the world in this series, hence don't ask me if the plot starts to be silly or not. XD
Alex
Mar 04, 2016 Alex rated it liked it
(view spoiler)
Kai (Amaterasu Reads)
Aug 04, 2014 Kai (Amaterasu Reads) rated it it was amazing
So cute! Yokozawa must be the most insecure guy in the world! Hard to believe since he's a great salesman... and Kirishima is TOTALLY ADORABLE! ADORABLE!
randomantic
May 25, 2014 randomantic rated it it was amazing
Yokozawa & Kirishima is now officially my #1 most favorite couple on the Sekaiichi Hatsukoi series. ♥
Ercsi91
Ahh this was a great volume as well :)

A few romantic moments, thinking about the future, Kirishima being jealous and protective and Yokozawa to good and naive for a person :)))
Sasha
Sasha rated it it was ok
Jul 03, 2015
Cerdito Mtz
Cerdito Mtz rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Narumi
Narumi rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Kashii
Kashii rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Fransisca Tanoto
Fransisca Tanoto rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it did not like it
Dec 17, 2015
Otaku Nyan
Otaku Nyan rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
sty
sty rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2016
hokuto ritsuka
hokuto ritsuka rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2016
Alexandra Robertson
Alexandra Robertson rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2015
Jeannette Perez
Jeannette Perez rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Angela Kocheshkova
Angela Kocheshkova rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Rose
Rose rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2014
Anna
Anna rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2014
AStar7
AStar7 rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Mimi
Mimi rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Ariel
Ariel rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Back Stage 1.
  • 世界一初恋  ~小野寺律の場合6~ [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Onodera Ritsu no Baai 6]
  • 恋する暴君 8

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai (6 books)
  • 世界一初恋 〜横澤隆史の場合〜 [Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai]