Start by marking “35 Recipes For Comforting Winter Soups - Easy Homemade Soups For Wintertime (The Amazing Recipes for Soup and Ultimate Soup Recipes Collection Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Welcome to the First volume of The Amazing Recipes for Soup and Ultimate Soup Recipes Collection!!

Buy this book now at its introductory rate before we raise the price to the normal price of $4.97.

Are you looking for Recipes for The Perfect Winter Soup? This cookbook has recipes 35 different soups perfect to serve during the winter months!

Whether you are looking for a
Published February 14th 2014 (first published January 2nd 2013)

Be the first to ask a question about 35 Recipes For Comforting Winter Soups - Easy Homemade Soups For Wintertime

Julie Barrett
Nov 22, 2016 Julie Barrett rated it really liked it
35 Recipes For Comforting Winter Soups – Easy Homemade Soups For Wintertime (The Amazing Recipes for Soup and Ultimate Soup Recipes Collection) (Kindle Location 202). . Kindle Edition.
Classic and easy recipes to make the soup. No pictures and no nutritional information but you can tell from the ingredients that the recipes are very healthy to make and eat.
Wide variety of choices to select from. Besides the recipe of ingredients and instructions on how to make it there are suggestions for other
Heather Hebl petersen
Nov 03, 2014 Heather Hebl petersen rated it really liked it
Winter soups the easy way

this book is quite packed with soups. not many new recipes all original soups. the few of tried were pretty good. although I did spice it up a little and make them my own. ie. chicken and dumpling stew she used 2 cans of buiscuts I made my own dumplings and added some chives to them and some seasonings. it turned out way better and satisfying making my own.
Julie Barrett
Apr 15, 2015 Julie Barrett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
35 Recipes for Comforting Winter Soups - Easy Homemade Soups for Wintertime by Pamela Kazmierczak
Always wanted to know how to make soups from scratch, what a great resource book.
Some combinations of food really sound appealing. Like the ones with beets and asparagus and shrimp.
Be more appealing if pictures were shown of the finished product otherwise this is a great gift.
Anja
Anja rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2016
Lillian K Hultz
Lillian K Hultz rated it really liked it
Cris
Cris rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Tammy Exum
Tammy Exum rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2015
RaChelle Holmberg
RaChelle Holmberg rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Donna
Donna rated it liked it
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Missy Marple
Missy Marple rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2015
Fiona
Fiona rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Mark
Mark rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2015
Lynsey
Lynsey rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2014
Cheryl Oelschlagel
Cheryl Oelschlagel rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Lee Wilmot
Lee Wilmot rated it it was amazing
Camille Green
Camille Green rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Melanie
Melanie rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2015
Lorraine Parks
Lorraine Parks rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
gary l hartman
gary l hartman rated it really liked it
Nola Franzen
Nola Franzen rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Kevin
Kevin rated it really liked it
Michelle (Champ)
Michelle (Champ) rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Shawnell Lasalle
Shawnell Lasalle rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Risa
Risa rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Ken Glisson
Ken Glisson rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Randi
Randi rated it liked it
Deidre
Deidre rated it it was amazing
Leah Cappaletti
Leah Cappaletti rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2016
Summer
Summer rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
Hello Everyone! My name is Pamela Kazmierczak and I am an author of several nonfiction books.

The majority of my books are cookbooks, as I love to cook for my husband and my two children, and I wanted to share the recipes with other busy people out there. I also publish other non fiction books about topics that interest me as well.
More about Pamela Kazmierczak...