Start by marking “22 Leadership Fundamentals: The Door to Success says Push!” as Want to Read:
22 Leadership Fundamentals: The Door to Success says Push!

22 Leadership Fundamentals: The Door to Success says Push!

From living independently at 16, working full time and going to night school - to a mother of six, a successful businesswoman with an MBA, the founder and director of an international charity (www.accv.net.au) that supports over 200 families living in poverty in Vietnam.

Alison Vidotto is a true leader.

How did she do it?

Alison says ‘the Door to Success says Push!', and t
Published February 10th 2014

To ask other readers questions about 22 Leadership Fundamentals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 22 Leadership Fundamentals

C.A. Clark
Aug 25, 2016 C.A. Clark rated it it was amazing
I have just had the privileged of reading this book and it is one of the rare works to receive a five star rating from me.

Alison Y Vidotto has produced an outstanding piece of work that I would unequivocally recommend to anyone wanting to improve their leadership skills and their life.
Mrs Vidotto gives clear concise signposts to leadership in her 22 leadership fundamentals and intersperses these with real life anecdotes of her own life including the disasters and mistakes that she very intellig
Laurie
Mar 11, 2014 Laurie rated it really liked it
I was asked by the author to review this book and I found it very helpful and insightful. This book is full of really good basic advice for leadership, broken into digestible segments of 22 chapters, each exploring a unique principle of leadership. The author expertly weaves her own experience and personal story of leadership through the chapters, to expand on the ideas presented. One of the really great aspects of this book are the reflection questions at the end of each chapter. These are ...more
Scott Spotson
Apr 03, 2014 Scott Spotson rated it it was amazing
I loved the home-spun stories by the author as she demonstrates her compassion and caring for the most disadvantaged in a poor country. She clearly is a go-to, gung-ho, ambitious person.

My close relative was also a dedicated overseas full-time volunteer for seven and a half years to disadvantaged children, but in Taiwan, not Vietnam. Usually such people are highly organized, extremely motivated, and selfless. I have seen this and I can see this in the author.
Mark Rixon
Mar 24, 2014 Mark Rixon rated it it was amazing
This book describes some sound ideas about leadership. The author uses several quotes from established leadership experts and illustrates her points with some excellent personal anecdotes. Each chapter ends with some personal questions and challenges you about how to develop your own leadership style. All in all an excellent book.
I have recently been on a training course on middle manager leadership in schools and reread the book on my journey home. A lot of the course content was covered inAlis
Jenny Hayworth
Mar 08, 2014 Jenny Hayworth rated it it was amazing
Not only is this book a mentoring program in itself, the writer walks her talk and is inspirational for anyone who wishes to challenge themselves to contribute something to others in a meaningful and practical way as well as helping people who are self motivated. Highly recommend.
Indiebrag
Jun 24, 2014 Indiebrag rated it it was amazing
We are proud to announce that 22 LEADERSHIP FUNDAMENTALS: THE DOOR TO SUCCESS SAYS PUSH! by Alison Y. Vidotto is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells a reader that this book is well worth their time and money!
Goodbadbizarre
May 15, 2014 Goodbadbizarre rated it it was amazing
First off, we have to start this review with a mea culpa. We don’t often read nonfiction. In fact, we are, in almost every way, far removed from the genres of self-help, memoir, and leadership training. So everything we say in this review must be taken with a grain of salt–even more so than usual, that is. This is a review from someone who has no experience in these genres, and therefore can only give the perspective of a complete newcomer to this subject. We suppose that can be valuable in its ...more
Alison Vidotto
Feb 22, 2015 Alison Vidotto rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Maria Lanza
Maria Lanza rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
Rekha
Rekha rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2014
Pyang
Pyang rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Chris Houlden
Chris Houlden rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2014
Megan Glass
Megan Glass rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2015
Rita A Jackson
Rita A Jackson rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2014
Alison Laverty
Alison Laverty rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Antonis Yannopoulos
Antonis Yannopoulos marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Linden Priest
Linden Priest marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Amy McGuire
Amy McGuire marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Ted Kinzer
Ted Kinzer is currently reading it
Feb 23, 2014
Fong Yang
Fong Yang marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Gina Mckeen
Gina Mckeen marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Elizabeth Stevens
Elizabeth Stevens marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Rufat
Rufat marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Ashesh Thakuri
Ashesh Thakuri marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Patria
Patria added it
May 14, 2014
Amantle Craviolatti
Amantle Craviolatti marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
primokush
primokush marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Eddie Schodowski
Eddie Schodowski marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
2blikhm
2blikhm marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Kevin Andre
Kevin Andre marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Charm
Charm marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
George Jones
George Jones marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
TA
TA marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Rianna B
Rianna B marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Char
Char marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Paul Marikio
Paul Marikio marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
JJ
JJ marked it as to-read
Elani Vogt
Elani Vogt marked it as to-read
Konul Sultanova
Konul Sultanova marked it as to-read
Ugyen Samdrup
Ugyen Samdrup marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Sabrina Mathis
Sabrina Mathis marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Alison is a mother of six, published author, professional speaker and the founder & director of an international charity that supports 200 families living in poverty in Vietnam.

Alison is also CEO of The Vidotto Group, a specialised Leadership and business training and coaching company based in Brisbane, Australia.

Alison has a passion for leadership and development, truly believing that
“Leade
More about Alison Vidotto...