Start by marking “Say You Love Her: An L.A. Love Story (LOVE in the USA Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Say You Love Her: An L.A. Love Story (LOVE in the USA Book 3)

Say You Love Her: An L.A. Love Story (Love in the USA #3)

Edgy Contemporary Romance.

Hi, I'm Charlie Lord and I'm a loser, cursed to live in my brother's shadow for the rest of my life. Then I meet Angelina Beauchamp. She's sexy and enthralling--too good for me.

But--I feel she's the one.

Am I ready for true love? Or will I end up sabotaging my chances with the one woman who can pull me out of my brothers shadow and offer me the
Published February 19th 2014 by Fuller Avenue Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Say You Love Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say You Love Her

Chanel
Mar 24, 2016 Chanel rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: wanitng a book on love&family dynamics
This author’s style adds another level to her books, which I feel,sets her romance stories apart from others. This Series is so engaging. Love in the USA Series centers around the Lord family, Brothers- Belmont&Charlie, plus Cousin, Maggie. This is Charlie’s story. You first meet Charlie in Book #1, and he is a “Piece of Work” and yet I found myself so drawn to his character. In #2, Charlie continues his lifestyle of casual sex and booze with no direction. There might be hope for Charlie, as ...more
Cat Rhodes
Mar 26, 2014 Cat Rhodes rated it it was ok
hugsandcookies
Apr 12, 2014 hugsandcookies rated it liked it
Finally Charlie has his own story. So happy, yet a little confused. Why? Cause I seriously felt like Book 2, Charlie had a connection with Monroe. But clearly I was wrong. Not sure why, but I just couldn't connect with Angelina. Charlie is playboy yet he still got it on with Monroe and there I thought he was an asshole for wanting both cakes, yet he knew which cake he wanted more. So in denial Charlie. But I thought it was cute how he thought he was in love with Daisy, he's just like a little ...more
Deb Smith
Feb 26, 2014 Deb Smith rated it really liked it
Another edge of your seat ride!!!

Another edge of your seat ride!!!

I am NEVER DISAPPOINTED with Arkadie's books. This is the 3rd of her Love in LA series. Charlie finally gets his own story. And what a story. Charlie is the younger Lord brother. Always feeling like the lesser brother, he is womanizer who thinks he is love with his brother's wife. His journey to redemption and a real love of his own is both beautiful and achingly slow. Z.L. Arkadie has done herself proud again. And Charlie finally
Denise Polanco
Feb 22, 2014 Denise Polanco rated it really liked it
It was a good story. Some of Angelina's behavior was just odd but really liked the ending
DawnMarie Carpintero
Dec 03, 2016 DawnMarie Carpintero rated it really liked it
Nice

4 stars

Out of the three books I have read so far Charlie's story in this series has been my least favorite I must admit. I didn't connect with Angel at all in the book she came out of left field for me and the connection just wasn't there. Sure the sex was hot in this book but that is all for this book at least for me.
The struggles Charlie has had in all these books was awesome till Angel come out on the field to play no offense to the author but I just didn't want to read about her. The sy
Kelly Yekel
Dec 06, 2016 Kelly Yekel rated it it was amazing
So incredibly drawn!

Fascinating, Sexy, and Riveting! I was drawn to the fight for redemption and character building Charlie adhered himself to to become a better person, for Angelina. It's in-depth and self examination was compelling. Oh, I just loved the story......
Kelly
Mar 10, 2015 Kelly rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook, series, 2015
Oh no!!! I thought Charlie's book would be the best yet I was so disappointed. Seems to me Charlie and Mags friend had chemistry in book 2 and I was really wanting to see sparks fly with those two but low and behold he gets a carbon copy of sorts with his brothers sister :( Boring!!! This could have been something fun and a little angsty had it gone the other way but I was not that lucky! Who said 3rd book was the charm!! The sizzle was lost as well, where I appreciate the h/h didn't jump in the ...more
Bwmurf
Oct 06, 2014 Bwmurf rated it it was ok
Ok, I have never left a comment but this book bothered me so much I had to, however I did enjoy first two books. I don't want to give away too much so all I'm going to say is "hero" lied to his so called love and then the book ends with her believing that lie. So how am I to assume they get yea? They can't cause she and her father know and her father works with girl he lied to her about. I also wish "hero" had thoughts and actions that made the depth of love he supposedly felt more believable.
Angela Brothers
Very slow beginning and I never felt I was "into" the book as I was with the first two in this series. It wasn't a captivating story and I found myself bored at times. I do feel let down with this being the third book in the series and I thought maybe the more interesting character then the others, unfortunately not.
Jezyl
Apr 02, 2015 Jezyl marked it as to-read
Is there anyway of getting a copy of this book for my iPad?! Omg to die for I thought it all ended....but I knew there was more to it...now to find out there's more I have to read the rest otherwise I'd go crazy not knowing what had happened...... I love daisy and Belmont story.... Now just trying to read all the other important characters..... I am so looking forward to it :)
Blender
May 22, 2014 Blender rated it really liked it
After waiting forever... Charlie gets his act together! Loved seeing him struggle but felt the ending was rushed...I felt Angel needed to have more of a conversation with Charlie than she did to resolve things but I am so glad they got together. The end of the book leaves us hanging but that seems to be the way of this series, worth the read!
Amber McCardle
Jul 05, 2015 Amber McCardle rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I liked this book a lot! I'm glad Charlie is acting like he is finally growing up some, let's just hope he does!! I feel quite bad for daisy bc Jack is so controlling. I'm waiting for her to leave him bc no one should be with someone that controlling to everyone around him!
Renee
May 04, 2016 Renee rated it it was amazing
Well so much for Monroe. I liked her until half way through and then she went crazy. Charlie turns out to be a ...... I can't say it's got to be read. The last paragraph made me hopeful for Belmont and Daisy so overall it was great
"Chelsea"
Mar 24, 2015 "Chelsea" rated it really liked it
Kelly
Jan 31, 2015 Kelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, chick-lit
I can honestly say, the more of this series I have read, the better they get. This book is almost a 5 star for me. I only hope there will be more in the series.
Leanne
Mar 27, 2014 Leanne rated it it was amazing
with it being the second one i thought that it would follow the same characters but it was a cousin yet i still got gripped by the the story.
Sheila O'neal
Sheila O'neal rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2016
Julie Klein
Julie Klein rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
Alina Rivera
Alina Rivera rated it really liked it
May 18, 2015
Bek
Bek rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Qiana McKoy
Qiana McKoy rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2015
Happypatrol
Happypatrol rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Amanda Von Ruden
Amanda Von Ruden rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2015
Andrea Foy
Andrea Foy rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2015
Alix
Alix rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2014
Kate
Kate rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2014
Kdc
Kdc rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Athene
Athene rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2014
  • The Cowboy's Claim (Cowboy Cafe, #2)
  • Freefall
  • Faithful
  • One Night with the Enemy
  • 'Til We Meet Again
  • The Legend of Lady Maclaoch
  • Say You Will (The Alexanders, #5)
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • Scandal on the Sand (The Billionaires of Barefoot Bay, #3; Barefoot Bay Universe, #7)
  • Beneath the Moon and the Stars
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • Awakened from Ice (Werewolf Sentinels #1)
  • Just a Little Series: Parts 5-8 (Just a Little, #5-8)
  • An Eye for an Eye: Zach & Katie's Story (Redwood Falls, #2)
  • Faking It (McCullough Mountain, #4)
  • Stolen Magic (Daughter of Prophecy, #2)
  • Wishing For Us: A Danvers Novel
  • Fast Glamour (The Glamour Series, #3)

Love in the USA (8 books)
  • Find Her, Keep Her: A Martha's Vineyard Love Story (Love in the USA, #1)
  • There's Something About Her, A Manhattan Love Story (LOVE in the USA, #2)
  • Know Her, Love Her: Daisy & Belmont, Book ONE (LOVE in the USA 4)
  • Still In Love With Her: Maggie & Vince, #1 (Love in the USA #5)
  • Explore Her, More of Her (Daisy & Belmont, #2; LOVE in the USA, #6)
  • Made to Like Her (Maggie & Vince, #2; LOVE in the USA, #7)
  • He's So Bad: A San Francisco Love Story (LOVE in the USA Book 8)