Start by marking “Destiny (Hungry Moon, #2)” as Want to Read:
Destiny (Hungry Moon, #2)

Destiny (Hungry Moon #2)

A hybrid and a wolf shifter join forces across time, across miles
against a threat of unthinkable proportions.

Luke tells Kelsey she isn’t his type, but who is he trying to
convince—her or himself?

As for Kelsey, she has to admit the hybrid definitely makes her heart
flutter and her knees weak, but she knows better than to get involved
with a heart-breaker. And she is sure
Kindle Edition
Published February 18th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny

A Valentine's Surprise by Melanie  JamesCupid's Heart by Nicole GarciaThe Queen of Swords by Nina MasonNoelle's Wish by Nicole GarciaSlamming by Claudy Conn
Platypire Reviews' Top Books of April 2014
6th out of 180 books — 318 voters
Moon Called by Patricia BriggsCry Wolf by Patricia BriggsMagic Bites by Ilona AndrewsBitten by Kelley ArmstrongShiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Best Shapeshifter/Werewolf books
114th out of 1,136 books — 1,723 voters

More lists with this book...

Judy
Jan 16, 2016 Judy rated it it was amazing
Hungry Moon – Destiny by Claudy Conn
Hungry Moon Series Book 2
Kelsey Wilder needed to get away from her pack. At a mere hundred years old her folks were thinking it was time she found a mate. She wanted true love. So off she goes to New York City. But there's a stench around the city and it's leaving dead, mutilated bodies in its wake. How can Kelsey not get involved and stop the villain?

Hybrid Luke MacNash left his family home in Scotland ten years ago. When he ends up in New York City, he start
Book Nook  Nuts
Mar 02, 2014 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing
Book: Hungry Moon-Destiny
Author: Claudy Conn
Publication Date: 2/18/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne - http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Luke MacNash- Hybrid Super Sexy Alpha Male who left his home in the highlands after a horrible fight with his brother.

Kelsey Wilder -Werewolf shifter who was adopted by a Powerful Werewolf Alpha but she has dark powers has left her pack for a normal life in The bright lights of New York City.

Andrew MacPoole - The evil dark werewolf shift
Betty
Feb 24, 2014 Betty rated it it was amazing
This story is about Kelsey Wilder, who is an adopted immortal wolf shifter and has unbelievable powers that she hasn't even tapped yet. Kelsey meets Luke MacNash, who is an immortal hybrid with powers of his own. He is from the Highlands and hasn't seen his family for 10 years. There is an instant attraction between the two of them even though at first they fight it.

Then we have the crazy Andrew MacPoole who is a lycan and who wants to get back to his realm and become king. He teams up with the
W.H.
WARNING: This read is intended for readers 18+ only!

Holy Cow! What a story we have here. It has a little bit of everything. Fae, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, magic, betrayal, horror, mystery, suspense, and yes, even HOT DAYUM SEX scenes that are all combined in this Amazing installment of, what I term, Claudy Conn's Hungry Moon Series.

The world building is consistent and multi-layered. I was hooked from page one through to the end, even though I had to step away more than once, the story cont
Catherine Wester
Mar 03, 2014 Catherine Wester rated it it was amazing
Another great read. Loved the story of Kelsey and Luke, the only thing that would have made it better is would have been to hear Luke's thought's of his feeling's for Kelsey while he was deciding if it was love or not. I always enjoy the fact that character's from other stories are included, it's like old friend's dropping by. I loved the twist about who Luke's father turned out to be. Looking forward to Jodi's story, she is a feisty character and stand's out. If you haven't read any of her ...more
Staci Simmons
Mar 05, 2014 Staci Simmons rated it it was amazing
Claudy Conn has done it again! She just sucks you right in! This is the 2nd book in her Hungry Moon series and they just keep getting better and better! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. As soon I know she has a new book, I snatch it up! Grab your copy today! I promise you won't regret it! Thanks for such wonderful stories Claudy! Keep them comin, I can't get enough!!
Patty Beaty
Mar 13, 2014 Patty Beaty rated it it was amazing
Claudy has another fantastic series going. It's a treat when you find a book that will keep you up all night reading but when you come across two now that's amazing! Quicksilver kept me up one night and now Destiny! Claudys stories will take you on a whirlwind ride of fantasy thrills and unexpected turns. Hot sexy hunks is a major plus!
Thank you Claudy for yet another fantastic story. Can't wait for more!
Barbara
Mar 28, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
What an unbelievably wonderful read. I loved Claudy Conn's Shadow series but this is even better. If you like shape shifters, hybrids, vampires, sorcerers, magic and tales untold with sexy romance you will enjoy her Hungry Moon series. Anxiously waiting for the next!
Dawn Sullivan
Mar 16, 2014 Dawn Sullivan rated it it was amazing
First of all I have to say I have yet to be disappointed by Claudy's books. Her books go beyond my expectations. They are all so very well written.

I absolutely love how Claudy connects all of her books. It's like each book is somehow connected in a special way even if it's a part of a different series. She has created such an incredible magical world that you can not help but want to be a part of. This book has twists that will make you scream OMG! WOW! AMAZING!

We get visits from some of my fa
Nicole Garcia
Mar 22, 2014 Nicole Garcia rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book!!!!
Luke is a hot hybrid shifter who left home after a fight with his brother, and is now on a mission to to stop Andrew. Key
Kelsey a wolf shifter with special powers, has left her pack to get away from her match making parents. When Luke and Kelsey meet there is an instant attraction but neither are willing to give in to their feelings at first. Together they must to stop Andrew and the evil sorcerer from fulfilling the prophecy. Will they be able to stop Andrew? Will they
Stephanie Lambeth
Mar 14, 2014 Stephanie Lambeth rated it it was amazing
An awesome read. This is the second book in the Hungry Moon series and I can't wait till the next. A lot of our favorite characters are here banding together to fight evil in it's worst form...Baudali. That's one bad wizard. Big trouble maker! We find out if Andrew (our villain from the first book Hungry Moon-Quicksilver ) gets his. Our hero hybrid Luke doesn't want a mate but finds one in our heroin Kalsey as well as a father whom he wishes he had always known. I highly recommend this book and ...more
Adrienne Samson
Mar 30, 2014 Adrienne Samson rated it it was amazing
anything claudy writes is awesome can add to the list.Andrew returns in this one and makes a deal with the devil 13 hearts to return to his realm and his kindom.everyone must take him down.lots of returning characters from other books, loved that part also
Delphina
Sep 10, 2016 Delphina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Claudy is one of my favorite authors, so it surprised me not at all that I loved this book and the love story between Luke and Kelsey. Luke is a smexy hybrid determined to stop Andrew from completing his twisted and dark plan. Kelsey is trying to make a life away from her pack so that she can follow her heart and not be pushed into a mating. Brave to a fault, she sets out to put a stop to Andrews murder streak. When their paths cross, even though they try to ignore them, sparks fly. Together ...more
Crystal
Jan 16, 2015 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Luke is a hybrid with many secrets in his past. They are not because he chooses to keep them secret, but rather they are the secrets his mother has kept of who is father was. Being the only hybrid of his type has effect how he approaches life. He's a player, even if it's understood with the women he beds.

Kelsey has had it with men. She's strongly attracted to Luke, but knows that he isn't the forever type. She wants love and a man who will be faithful. She's at the age where she's supposed to lo
Lori
May 27, 2015 Lori rated it it was amazing
Words simply can't express how much I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I was hooked from the beginning and literally read this in one sitting. The story of Kelsey and Luke ranks up there as one of my all time favorites probably because of the appearance of some of my favorite characters from Claudy Conn's other series and how they intricately played a part in this story. I love how she is able to pull in previous characters and make you realize instantly how much you loved them and gives you ...more
Deborah
Sep 24, 2014 Deborah rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for book 3...As usual it was action packed with murder, mayhem and hot sex. If you like vampires, wolf shifters, hybrid shifters and wizards, I love the way Claudy Conn weaves her stories so that you feel like you are in the middle of it all...LOL! It is a fantastic read...of course anything you pick up by Claudy Conn is a damn good read!
Heather Hungate-Brown
Jan 11, 2016 Heather Hungate-Brown rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I bought it right after finishing the first book of the hungry moon series! The characters are well developed and make you want to laugh with them and worry, etc...right along with them. The plot was right on, the story stayed at a great pace and I am praying for more in this series! Thank you for an awesome read!
Marsha Brown
Nov 28, 2014 Marsha Brown rated it it was amazing
Claudy never fails to write a good book,if you like paranormal,fantasy,magic,shifters then this is the book to read. Luke and kelsey are thrown together to rid the world of an evil person/shifter werewolf. You meet some characters from the previous book and together with luke and kelsey they are on a mission. This book is awesome!
Angela Blair
Jun 10, 2014 Angela Blair rated it it was amazing
I am a HUGE fan of Claudy Conn, I just love everything she writes! Hungry Moon - Destiny was a great read in this series. This book has great characters..Luke - a Hybrid, Kelsey - a Shapeshifter, who come together to try and defeat Andrew - evil Werewolf. What's not to love...romance, intrigue, mayhem...this story has it all and more!!! Highly recommended!!
Exerillia Destruction
Mar 29, 2014 Exerillia Destruction rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Amazing!

Another great story by Claudy Conn! I loved the new story and characters while revisiting with previous couples as they now work together against their current problems. I can't wait for more!!!
Sam
Sam rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Mulsta
Mulsta rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2014
Danielle Parson
Danielle Parson rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Helena
Helena rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Georgina
Georgina rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2016
Kathy Harrington
Kathy Harrington rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2015
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Dale Hunsberger
Dale Hunsberger rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Hostile Territory (Knights of the Darkness Chronicles, #4)
  • Hellhound: Prince of Fire (Hellhound, #3)
  • After the Storm
  • Blood Vengeance (Blood Curse, #7)
  • Night Angel (Night, #2.5)
  • Passion After Dark (Passion, #1)
  • A Deadly Obsession (Seasons of Love, #2)
  • Starblood
  • Caught (Sex and Bullets, #1.5)
  • The Naughty Box
  • Sweet Requiem (Sweet #3)
  • Six
  • Tainted (Ava Delaney: Lost Souls #1)
  • In Embers (Ember, #3)

Hungry Moon (3 books)
  • Quicksilver (Hungry Moon, #1)
  • Jodi (Hungry Moon, #3)