Start by marking “Scarlett 3” as Want to Read:
Scarlett 3

Scarlett 3

Scarlett finds that being in a relationship with the man she loves is going to prove easier said than done. Luke loves her with all his heart, but the only thing standing in the way of their happiness is the fact that he could be April’s baby daddy. Scarlett feels hurt and finds herself drawn in an unlikely relationship with Troy as he sets out to win her heart. However, ...more
Kindle Edition
Published February 18th 2014 by Write House Publications

To ask other readers questions about Scarlett 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarlett 3

Cre
Jul 28, 2014 Cre rated it it was amazing
Tiece you have wrote a successful book. I have truly enjoyed all 3 parts. I really hoping for a 4th. I really want to know what's going to happen in Scarlett's life now that she is engaged. I'm truly happy that she found someone that really loved her. Even though Luke seemed to love her he just wasn't man enough for her to explain. Even though she had ample time to do so. I was really hoping that Anton went back to school after Tommy died, but maybe in the next part we can see what life holds ...more
Hadiyah Salim
Mar 10, 2014 Hadiyah Salim rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I fell in love with this story at the beginning because I saw some of me in Scarlett in some ways at the start of this story. This series has just gotten better with each book. New situations are arising and new decisions are having to be made. I love how Scarlett has taken hold of the situation with her brother. I even like how she is handling her mother as well. I just wish that she would really sit down and evaluate and get to a good place.

I want the men in this book to ge
Dee Cherry
Dec 17, 2014 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, urban
Scarlett-pt. 3

What a wild read! Scarlett is truly one lucky slick sister! She was able to finagle herself out of more trouble in Scarlett 3! This book was so good I found myself sneaking & reading it on my job. I must say Tiece did an excellent job with not only this book, but the series. I am so looking forward to reading the next part of this magnificent story that I highly recommend for all to read!
Mia
Dec 13, 2014 Mia rated it it was amazing
Scarlett

Man where do I start great read I found myself putting it down a couple of times because I didn't want it to end. Scarlett and Nina had some stuff going on with them. Nina should have been left Rick ol crazy self alone. I hope it all works out for Scarlett and Troy,but I have a feeling that Luke will be lurking. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work.
Mamajay
Dec 29, 2014 Mamajay rated it it was amazing
Gets Better and better

Wow what a great book so many twists and turns. Just Love it love the characters the story line is so real. I'm hooked I want more. I hope Red finds HAPPINESS but I already see a turn coming up. One too the next book. This is a must read.. Go Tiece I'm hooked.
Tiarra
Feb 26, 2014 Tiarra rated it it was amazing
Shocked

okay now I like Luke and I like troy I'm so confused right now but Scarlett is pregnant but what if it's Luke's baby that's who I think it is and Adonis Sr was wrong for switching the test results and Sheila is gonna be mad wow I am too speechless this was a great read. you are truly missing out if u haven't read this series.
Antoinette
Feb 26, 2014 Antoinette rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! Tiece

WOW!!!! Tiece

I gave this book a five star cause I couldn't put the book down it brought back a lot of things that I went thru in life, forgiveness,betrayal, lieing, deceit, over all this book was so good I wish everyone would read this series. just keep up the good work Ms. Tiece
Tenisha
Feb 20, 2014 Tenisha rated it it was amazing
All I can say is WOW! I was DEFINITELY not disappointed. Tiece has done it AGAIN! I'm feigning for part 4. The twist and turns were AWESOME. Kept me on the edge. A must read. You will not be disappointed. WELL DONE!
Shirlyn
Feb 19, 2014 Shirlyn rated it it was amazing
BANGER

BANGER

Tiece has done it again. This book was filled with so much drama. Between the love, lust, betrayal and drama there is also humor. This book will you at the edge of your set. I assure you want be disappointed reading the book.
Litisha Jenkins
Jun 13, 2014 Litisha Jenkins rated it it was amazing
THIS IS TO MUCH

Omg Tiece has overwhelmed me again. I love all of her work she is a great author every time I thought things were going to come out for the worst with Scarlet fate was always on her side.I love this series ready for part four anxiously wasting.
Shatika Turner
May 23, 2014 Shatika Turner rated it it was amazing
Tiece you definitely did that. This book was phenomenal! All the twist and turns had me on an emotional rollercoaster like no other.
qiana
Dec 01, 2015 qiana rated it it was amazing
The plot just got thicker

I'm sorry but she shouldn't give Luke a second chance he would never love her for who she is not like Troy have. To be continued.
Marla Adams
Feb 27, 2015 Marla Adams rated it it was amazing
It Keeps Getting Better

I'm so in love with this series!!!!
There's never a dull moment and it keeps getting better and better. You definitely want to read this.
April Peterson
Jan 08, 2015 April Peterson rated it it was amazing
Red

Scarlett really lives a real life soap opera. How did she end up with this life. What will come of Scarlett and the gang?
Jenita Wheeler
Jenita Wheeler rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2014
Tyesha
Feb 20, 2014 Tyesha rated it it was amazing
Tiece consistently bring tht fire! This book was soooo off the chain I can't wait for prt 4!
Marla Dupree adams
Marla Dupree adams rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
Latasha Mack
Latasha Mack rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Erica Brown
Erica Brown rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2015
Hazelladawnehotmail.com
Hazelladawnehotmail.com rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2014
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Iris Daye
Iris Daye rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2016
Taniesha
Taniesha rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Erma Nieves
Erma Nieves rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
Janelia
Janelia rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
Nikki
Nikki rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2014
LoveLee Kourage
LoveLee Kourage rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Quincy
Quincy rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2014
Shauron
Shauron rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2015
Dani Robinson
Dani Robinson rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2014
  • Hard
  • Enough of No Love
  • 3 Queens: Diary of the Dirty Divas
  • Ballad of a Bad Bitch
  • Still Salty 4 (A Ghetto Soap Opera)
  • Ebony and Ivory
  • The Lipstick Clique
  • Real Housewives of Section 8
  • Why Should I Love You
  • The Union
  • When A Bitch Fed Up

“She’d just left her doctor’s appointment and found out that all of her blood work was normal and that she was STD free and couldn’t be healthier.” 0 likes
“It was unbelievable how they were all caught up sleeping with the same people. It was a sexcapade, love circle that involved her with Luke, then Luke with April, then April with Jay, then Jay with Sheila and probably no telling who else, because in the back of her mind she was also with Greg. The” 0 likes