Start by marking “Blue Star Priestess (Demon Lord, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blue Star Priestess (Demon Lord, #3)

Blue Star Priestess (Demon Lord #3)

BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FIRE WITH HELLFIRE, THERE’S CAINE DEATHWALKER: RAISED AS A DEMON, ARMED LIKE A GUN MERCHANT, AND FUELED BY BOOZE. NICE IS A DIRTY WORD AND KILLING IS WHAT HE DOES BEST. MAKE A CONTRACT WITH HELL AND HE COULD BE ON YOUR SIDE, GOD HELP YOU.

BLUE STAR PRIESTESS

THE MILF FROM HELL: SHE’S HOT, LETHAL, AND NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ALIVE. CAINE’S FATHE
Published June 1st 2014 by Morgan Blayde

To ask other readers questions about Blue Star Priestess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Star Priestess

Good Intentions by Elliott KayFimbulwinter by E. William BrownNatural Consequences by Elliott KayChampion for Hire by John Van StryRed Moon Demon by Morgan Blayde
Harem or polygamy fiction
14th out of 92 books — 51 voters
Possession of My Soul by Kia Carrington-RussellWild Hearted by Lea BronsenPhantom Wolf by Kia Carrington-RussellValhalla by Ari BachRagnarök by Ari Bach
Best violent action novels
87th out of 303 books — 395 voters

More lists with this book...

Morhib
Jun 09, 2014 Morhib rated it really liked it
Picked up in the same action-packed form as the previous two. Not a page goes by when Caine isn't either killing someone, about to kill someone, or fornicating. Real roller-coaster of a story.

I enjoyed this book more than the 2nd, mainly because of the development of Caine. You discover more about him and his mysterious ancestry. Also there's more depth to him than the psychotic killer he's portrayed to be.

However, the reason I didn't give this book 5 stars was because of the amount of typos co
Lena
May 16, 2016 Lena rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Caine Deathwalker Part III: The Backstories. Along with the normal ultra violent action and sexual adventure tales we are treated to learning why Lauphram sank Atlantis and why The Red Lady is so in love with Caine. The Gold Dragon clan, his mothers relatives, also make an appearance. Josie, the dragon blood little girl Caine rescues in book one, is a feature character - really like her!

The body count of this book is substantially higher than the previous novels but the enemy is ancient and bent
Jack
Jun 05, 2014 Jack rated it really liked it
I have had a really fun time reading this series and the problem is they are just too fun and fast, any fan of the https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8... (demon Accord's) or MHI (Larry Correia), https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6... (Tim Marquitz) willor should enjoy these novel's, the anti-hero is a half ..well he is a few thing's and everything remains to be seen but he has claimed L A and runs it like his own personal playground: bar,shooting range, red light district ect. there is so mu ...more
G.
Oct 27, 2016 G. rated it really liked it
Shelves: just-fun
Actually it's 3 1/2 Stars... not really "up there", but funny...and definitely not boring...
Michael
Jan 24, 2015 Michael rated it really liked it

Because sometimes you have to fight fire with hellfire, there’s Caine Deathwalker: raised as a demon, armed like a gun merchant, and fueled by booze. Nice is a dirty word and killing is what he does best. Make a contract with hell and he could be on your side, God help you.

Blue Star Priestess

The milf from hell: she’s hot, lethal, and not supposed to be alive. Caine’s father killed off all the atlantean demons ages ago, leaving only himself. But real or not, the Blue Star Priestess and her dem

Michael
Feb 12, 2015 Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Blue Star Priestess

Ian
Mar 23, 2016 Ian rated it liked it
The story and the art of storytelling is definitely evolving in this series.

I understand the desire of all authors to tinker around with time travel/current characters influencing past events (and it was one of the better written parts of the book) but it still feels kinda cheesy. Granted the series is built around cheese, it just felt unnecessary.

This series would HUGELY benefit from an editor/proofreader. Some of the mistakes were jarring and feel like a relapse from the better written 2nd b
Don Thompson
Jul 12, 2016 Don Thompson rated it liked it
More Confusion

After picking up a good bit in book two the series slides back a bit in this story. This is not the fault of the story. The story works. But not for the reasons the author intended. Why I hear you ask? Well I'm not sure. I feel the ending was rushed. And the resolution was confused. I'm willing to give the author one more chance. But he better deliver.
Angela Verdenius
Oct 13, 2015 Angela Verdenius rated it it was amazing
Apparently I'm reading these books in all the wrong order, but whatever - I'm still enjoying them! Love the hero, he's a real anti-hero yet has a teeny-tiny soft spot, and he's a regular rogue and killer, but man, he cracks me up. Intriguing story line, kept me avidly turning the pages. Will definitely be getting the rest in the series, if it isn't in order!
Alex
Nov 20, 2015 Alex rated it it was amazing
I've read all of the other books and love them. Caine is an awesome character. Although I do think he's a bit of a manwhore he is still an interesting character. He is also violent and an outright asshole, but that makes him interesting. I can't wait to read the remaining books.
Nikhil narayanan
Oct 31, 2014 Nikhil narayanan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harem, action-fest
Best out of all books in this series till date !! Seriously loved the MC all over again but most importantly great way to join the dots on certain mysteries from the previous books and have a blockbuster new one!! Can't wait for the next one's to come.
Mitchell E. Nichter
Jan 15, 2015 Mitchell E. Nichter rated it did not like it
too many typos

Good story, but full of typos. Who edited this, a moron? Really distracted from the story. Surely they can do better.
Scott Voyles
Aug 09, 2016 Scott Voyles rated it it was amazing
Strong sexual language

Finally the Cain pours it to the red goddess plus we get the back story on who she is and how she came to know him. Third book is full of sex and battles.
S Keene
S Keene rated it liked it
May 22, 2016
Axel Glondu
Axel Glondu rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Peter
Peter rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2015
Guy
Guy rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
Chantz Scifers
Chantz Scifers rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2015
Stian Seeberg
Stian Seeberg rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
David
David rated it really liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Harnser
Harnser rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Rantain
Rantain rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2015
Styx Taylor
Styx Taylor rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2015
Erick Franklin
Erick Franklin rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Les Wentz
Les Wentz rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2016
Daemonwalker
Daemonwalker rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Ian
Ian rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
RobertViana
RobertViana rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Paravia
Paravia rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2015
Cartimisto
Cartimisto rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
  • At the Gates (Demon Squad, #3)
  • Demon's Doorway (Damned and Cursed, #4)
  • Fallen Stars (Demon Accords, #5)
  • The Far Shores (The Central, #3)
  • Into The Abyss (Demons of Astlan, #1)
  • After The Rabbit (Waldo Rabbit, #2)
  • Natural Consequences (Good Intentions, #2)
  • Slave Pits of the Tyrannical God (Path of Transcendence, #2)
  • Double Dead (Double Dead, #1)
  • Fallen Angel of Mine (Overworld Chronicles, #3)
Born in Brazil on Lagoa (Witches Island), he came to the United States in his early teens. As a writer, he focuses on the paranormal and occult, adding a weird spin all his own to the Urban Dark Fantasy genre.

I just really enjoy writing and the urban dark fantasy genre lets me come up with some great stories.
More about Morgan Blayde...

Demon Lord (6 books)
  • Red Moon Demon  (Demon Lord, #1)
  • Green Flame Assassin (Demon Lord, #2)
  • White Jade Reaper (Demon Lord, #4)
  • Silver Crown King (Demon Lord, #5)
  • Garnet Tongue Goddess (Demon Lord, #6)

“I know my place in the universe; now lie still so I can stand on your throat.” 7 likes
“Ice cream only buys twenty minutes of forgiveness from a hostile bitch—I’ve timed it.” 3 likes