Start by marking “The Avenues (Rhea Jensen, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Avenues (Rhea Jensen, #1.5)

The Avenues (Rhea Jensen #1.5)

A Rhea Jensen tie-in novel: Ty Kimball doesn't know who Rhea Jensen is or anything about her past when they meet in a park at dawn. All he knows is that her distaste for him seems to be as immediate and intense as his attraction to her. And as much as Ty tries to walk away from the challenge Rhea represents, deep down he knows he's met the one girl he can't let get away.
Published March 26th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Avenues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Avenues

Inspired Kathy
Loved it! This series is one of my favorites and I love this story from Ty's perspective.

Just wished it was longer.

Even though this is book 1.5 I would not read it after the 1st book. Read it in the order she wrote them 1-4 then go back and read this. Or at least read 1 & 2 before reading this one. It's from Ty's perspective and I think more fun reading after knowing how things play-out.

Now anxiously waiting for Sheralyn to finish this series.

Content: Clean

Originally read September 2012 -
Rachael Anderson
Jul 12, 2015 Rachael Anderson rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Sheralyn--both as a writer and as a person. And I especially love that she wrote a romance. :) Awesome book!
Barbara Davis
Oct 27, 2016 Barbara Davis rated it it was amazing
Loved hearing the story from Th's perspective

This book is incredibly insightful. I'm thinking about giving it to my son who can't figure out how to sustain a relationship. Sheraton is a brilliant writer. I have now read everything she has published. I can't wait for the last book to come out in a few days.
Rachel
Jul 12, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it
It was so fun to read Ty's point of view on meeting and getting to know Rhea Jensen. I wish Sheralyn Pratt had continued with his point of view even though I knew what would happen because I had already read book #2 which finishes this story. It would be nice if in the other books it had some insights of Ty, and not just Rhea. I did like it though, and it helped to like his character any more. Here I go to book #3.
Karlene Browning
Jul 12, 2015 Karlene Browning rated it it was amazing
I love the Rhea Jensen series. I love that Rhea is a strong, no-nonsense woman. That she's trying to change her life. And that she asks the hard questions.

The series itself is action/suspense but this little novella is more of a romance. It's told from Ty's (Rhea's boyfriend) perspective and starts when he first sees her.

It was great fun seeing his side of their relationship and how it progressed. Well written, great voice. If you like Rhea Jensen, this is a MUST read.
Lydia
Oct 15, 2015 Lydia rated it really liked it
I love, love, love getting this story from Ty's point of view. I love that Pratt took the opportunity to also fill in a time period we don't see in other books instead of just taking the same time period from a different point of view. If you love the Rhea Jensen series and haven't read this one yet, change that. You won't regret it.

First read June 2012
Second read October 2015
Melissa T
Jul 12, 2015 Melissa T rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded up. I'd say there were a few too many descriptions of Rhea's muscles to make this pure fun for me. Those descriptions get really old after a while! It was fun to read this after reading a few others...I'd almost prefer to read it after #2 instead of after #2. :)
Sonja Lee
Jul 12, 2015 Sonja Lee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lds-fiction, kindle, 2012
Loved this stort story of Ty and Rhea. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it ended to soon. I wanted more!! Pratt keeps getting better and better with every book she writes!Can't wait until book 5 comes out!!
Kale Snyder
Jul 12, 2015 Kale Snyder rated it it was ok
This is an incomplete story. It is meant to be from Ty's perspective and then ends and tells you to follow the story in the other books. Its rather strange that the author didn't just carry the book all the way through the story line from Ty's continued perspective.
Liz
Jul 12, 2015 Liz rated it really liked it
Great, fun ebook to know what Ty's perspective was! Totally recommend this series! Fun dialogue. Great insights to the Book of Mormon, too. Looking forward to reading the latest book in the series now! Unpleasant Grove, here I come.
Julie
Jul 12, 2015 Julie rated it really liked it
This book is from Ty's perspective and gives the reader the background of how Ty and Rhea met up until the time Stalk Lake City starts. I loved it. It's always fun seeing the story from a different perspective and getting more info. I really enjoyed.
Becky
Jul 12, 2015 Becky rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I loved how it is told from Ty's POV. If you've loved the Rhea Jensen books then this is definitely one to read.
TK
Jul 12, 2015 TK rated it it was amazing
So delightful to finally know what Ty was thinking! It's also laugh-out-loud funny, and made me want to reread the entire series again (so I shall). :)
Mindy
Jul 12, 2015 Mindy rated it really liked it
I loved getting to know Rhea more through Ty's eyes. Makes me love her and especially him even more.
Christine Jensen
Jul 12, 2015 Christine Jensen rated it it was amazing
I loved seeing Ty's side of his meeting with Rhea. It made me like him even more :)A great read for Rhea Jensen fans!
Gayle
Jul 12, 2015 Gayle rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, read-in-2012
4.5 stars. This is a great addition to the Rhea Jensen series! Loved getting some of Ty's history and more background about his relationship with Rhea.
Lara
Lara rated it it was amazing
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2014
Adenny
Adenny rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Cathy
Cathy rated it really liked it
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Dalesse
Dalesse rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2015
Leslie Olsen
Leslie Olsen rated it liked it
Angela Barney
Angela Barney rated it it was amazing
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Jl
Jl rated it it was ok
Devon
Devon rated it it was amazing
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2014
Jacquelyn Bay
Jacquelyn Bay rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2015
I like to keep things light and fun, and believe that life is journey so if you're going to buy a book, your life should better for it. Whether a book I write is intended to help you escape for a few hours or designed to teach you a new skill, I hope you find it unforgettable...in a good way. ;)

Current/Upcoming Titles:
- The Kiss that Launched 1,000 GIFs (June 2015)
- Pimpernel (January 2016)
- Walk
More about Sheralyn Pratt...

Rhea Jensen (6 books)
  • City of Angels (Rhea Jensen, #1)
  • Welcome to Stalk Lake City (Rhea Jensen, #2)
  • City Limits (Rhea Jensen, #3)
  • Kay'sville (Rhea Jensen, #4)
  • Unpleasant Grove (Rhea Jensen, #5)
  • Walk of Infamy (Rhea Jensen, #6)