Start by marking “Bittersweet Rescue” as Want to Read:

Bittersweet Rescue

She rescued him, and saved herself.

When Ellie Sherwood rescues her boss from drowning, she never anticipates the consequences. For three years she’s existed in an emotional limbo after a catastrophic family tragedy, but now she’s awake and ready to seize life with both hands. And that includes the sexy boss she’s been secretly infatuated with for some time.

Drake Crawford i
Published February 15th 2014 by Coleen Kwan

To ask other readers questions about Bittersweet Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bittersweet Rescue

Yanny
Mar 01, 2014 Yanny rated it really liked it
Bittersweet Rescue
- Another take for me on chicklit.

* * I received this book free of charge from the author in exchange for an honest review. * *
This tells the story of Ellie and Drake. Ellie, Drake's personal assistant, a girl trying to escape her past and just lay low. Drake, your handsome, rich, dark, crappy childhood protagonist.

I give the book 4/5. Even though chicklit gets old, and jaded quick, I've read a fair share of it. I still disagree that the female characters must be made weaker
Diamond Drake
Mar 05, 2014 Diamond Drake rated it liked it
Ayesha
Mar 09, 2014 Ayesha rated it liked it
Review:
*3.5 stars*
I got a free copy of Bittersweet rescue by Coleen Kwan for my honest review.
I really enjoyed reading about Drake and Ellie coming to terms with their past. The pace was just right and the story was beautifully written. The characters were strong and their chemistry was almost palpable. There were few times I laugh out loud at Ellie's horror when she would just blurt out whatever she was thinking.
The author has done a good job of letting her c
Malin
Mar 16, 2014 Malin rated it liked it
I recieved a copy from the authour for an honest review.

It was a relative easy book to read, took me a couple of hours to read it in one "sitting". Perfect for a rainy sunday. I liked the connection between the main caracters and the events that followed throughout the book with the hidden feelings, drama and of course the ending. I gave it 3 stars because although it was an "OK" book it didnt captivate me all that much. It was very easy to predict how things was going to turn out and that bothe
Medavis66
Mar 24, 2014 Medavis66 rated it it was amazing
Fun to read romance with a HEA that has the two main characters finding themselves as well as each other. Wonderfully descriptive. Made me wish I could go to visit the getaway on Tasmania. Well thought out characters with an interesting storyline that developed throughout. Perfect book for a relaxing afternoon.
Channelling Colee
Review to come.
Tricia
Apr 02, 2014 Tricia rated it liked it
I won this book through LibraryThing. I liked this book, but I had a hard time at first warming up to the main male character, Drake. He just seemed a little too cold. However, I really liked the main female character, Ellie, & eventually was rooting for the two of them. It is a romance book, but both main characters are flawed & hurt & have a lot to overcome. Overall, it was an enjoyable & quick read.
Melissa
May 01, 2014 Melissa rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

I liked the growing relationship between the main characters, but some of the story for me was just too obvious. It was a good read and the author has a great style of writing and would recommend this for a rainy day read.
Mandi Schreiner
Mar 10, 2014 Mandi Schreiner rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
Disliked the hero quite a bit. He ran very cold and I didn't find it sexy. Didn't feel their chemistry - the sex seemed to be the cure to a lot. Not for me.
Jenna
Jenna rated it liked it
Apr 28, 2014
Ani
Ani rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2014
Louise Ryan
Louise Ryan rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2014
Joss
Joss rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2014
Meily
Meily rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2016
Vicky Caldon
Vicky Caldon rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Coleen Kwan
Feb 17, 2014 Coleen Kwan added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
V.J. Bernal
V.J. Bernal marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
JoJo
JoJo marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Milfred
Milfred marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Ashleywickman
Ashleywickman marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
RWA
RWA marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Stefanie London
Stefanie London marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Mian
Mian marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Diedre Smit
Diedre Smit marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Kristina Hammock
Kristina Hammock marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Amy Linquist
Amy Linquist marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2016
Abn10009
Abn10009 marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Amjo19
Amjo19 marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Coleen Kwan writes contemporary and steampunk romance for Carina Press and Entangled Publishing.

Coleen has been a bookworm all her life. At school English was her favorite subject, but for some reason she decided on a career in IT. After many years of programming, she wondered what else there was in life — and discovered writing. She loves writing contemporary romance and steampunk romance.

Coleen
More about Coleen Kwan...