Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)

Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #6)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Unmarried Men Of Mule Hollow: Run For Your Lives!

pWhen Haley Bell Thornton arrived back in Mule Hollow wearing a wedding gown, no one bothered to ask where the groom was. Especially not Will Sutton, the first of her ditched fianc�s. The runaway bride had done it again! And now the woman he loved and lost ten years ago was tottering around the dusty ranch town in her high h...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Operation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation

Mo
Jan 17, 2014 Mo rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Not Recommended
description
No…no…no… NO… NO… NO… NOOOOO! What in the world was I thinking when I selected this book?

It is a Christian romance between a cowboy and a really annoying power chick. Pretty much everything I loathe. UGH!
Rhonda
Still Happy reading this series. Its clean,no swearing,no sex scenes in details. A community that cares for each other.
In book 6 Haley has run from her wedding in CA back home to Mule Hollow, Texas still in her wedding dress. Haley is almost to her grandparents house when the road is blocked by cattle trailer and a cowboy walks up to her car to explain when Haley realizes its Will the first fiance that she left at the alter years ago.
Will can't believe its Haley and in a wedding dress this is th...more
Lenora Veyon
Yet another amazing book by Debra Clopton! When Haley arrives back in mule hollow people weren't all that surprised that she had run from another marriage. She had been searching for a love like her first love and hadn't found it. The matchmaking ladies and Haley's grandfather start trying to get Will Sutton and Haley back together. That was the first wedding shew ran from because she got scared and has been running ever since. Eventually Haley and Will realize that they are still in love with e...more
♦Jennifer♦
Usually I cringe a little bit when I read these cheesy romances. There is something so completely unrealistic about the fairy tale endings that they usually entail.

However, when I just give over to the fact that this is just the kind of book it is, it isn't half bad. And anyways what girl doesn't dream of having their very own cowboy? Some Marlboro man of their very own, and that is basically what the Mule Hollow books are about. A bunch of women decide that in order to breathe life into thei...more
joyce lynn
for one thing, i can certainly understand, and relate, to how lopsided our perspectives can be, and to how hard-headed we can be! especially out of "fear" of looking foolish, no matter what the cost that "fear" makes us pay.

i still SO want to find a loving "family" like Mule Hollow! maybe i just need to read a few more from this series, take studious notes, and try and live like one of the characters in the book, and ... who knows, maybe i can turn THIS place into a version of M.H.?!
Cindy Winder delong
Cute little story about a woman who keeps leaving men at the altar by changing her mind and running off on her wedding day. She returns to her little home town after rising to the top in a successful career and leaving groom number three at the altar. The first person she runs into in her home town is the first groom she left at the altar. Follow the crazy antics of the people in her little home town of Mule Hollow as they try to stop her from running from her feelings.
Rebecca H
Dec 28, 2010 Rebecca H marked it as to-read
I absolutely loved this book. I love the meddling characters because I know that when they start meddling that they really care. I love her hometown. I highly recommend this book. It is a great Christian romance. To find out if something is coincidence or meddling you will have to read the book.
Tamara Anderson
the family and friends goes to crazy funny lengths to try and get Haley Bell Thornton married.... do they succeed? Laugh and cry with them as they take you on a ride you will never forget:)
IrenesChristianReviews
An easy to read quick romance. I enjoyed the humor in this one. It is part of a series but you don't have to read the others to enjoy this one.
Christine Jewett
I had to move past the fact that it's an Inspirational romance, and then the ending was a little too quick to be plausible.
Judy
another great story!
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Allison Crouch
Allison Crouch marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
  • Her Wedding Wish (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #6)
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • The Husband Hunt (Smoky Mountain Matches, #4)
  • Unlawfully Wedded Bride
  • The Fireman's Homecoming
  • Mistaken Bride (Irish Brides, #2)
  • Frontier Courtship
  • The Briton
  • The Aristocrat's Lady
  • A Baby Between Them (Irish Brides, # 3)
  • Sleigh Bells for Dry Creek
  • Rainbow's End
  • The Bachelor Baker (The Heart of Main Street, #2)
  • Undercover Pursuit (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #243)
  • Engaging the Earl
  • The Wedding Journey (Irish Brides, # 1)
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh...more
More about Debra Clopton...
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2) No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3) Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5) Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)