Start by marking “Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)” as Want to Read:
Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)

Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow #6)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  171 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Unmarried Men Of Mule Hollow: Run For Your Lives!

When Haley Bell Thornton arrived back in Mule Hollow wearing a wedding gown, no one bothered to ask where the groom was. Especially not Will Sutton, the first of her ditched fiances. The runaway bride had done it again! And now the woman he loved and lost ten years ago was tottering around the dusty ranch town in her high he
Published October 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Operation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Operation

Mo
Jan 17, 2014 Mo rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Not Recommended
description
No…no…no… NO… NO… NO… NOOOOO! What in the world was I thinking when I selected this book?

It is a Christian romance between a cowboy and a really annoying power chick. Pretty much everything I loathe. UGH!
Rhonda
Still Happy reading this series. Its clean,no swearing,no sex scenes in details. A community that cares for each other.
In book 6 Haley has run from her wedding in CA back home to Mule Hollow, Texas still in her wedding dress. Haley is almost to her grandparents house when the road is blocked by cattle trailer and a cowboy walks up to her car to explain when Haley realizes its Will the first fiance that she left at the alter years ago.
Will can't believe its Haley and in a wedding dress this is th
Karen
Read again today, this one doesn't hold up as well as the other, but Mule Hollow is a fascinating place. Haley Bell and Will meet again after ten years and her running out on their wedding. Will her grandfather and his cronies get them back together?
Barbara
Good story once you get past the weirdness of someone running away one a wedding day three times. Why not break it off earlier like an adult would. The point of the story is about forgiving, and seeing how you contributed to the situation.
Lenora Veyon
Yet another amazing book by Debra Clopton! When Haley arrives back in mule hollow people weren't all that surprised that she had run from another marriage. She had been searching for a love like her first love and hadn't found it. The matchmaking ladies and Haley's grandfather start trying to get Will Sutton and Haley back together. That was the first wedding shew ran from because she got scared and has been running ever since. Eventually Haley and Will realize that they are still in love with e ...more
♦Jennifer♦
Usually I cringe a little bit when I read these cheesy romances. There is something so completely unrealistic about the fairy tale endings that they usually entail.

However, when I just give over to the fact that this is just the kind of book it is, it isn't half bad. And anyways what girl doesn't dream of having their very own cowboy? Some Marlboro man of their very own, and that is basically what the Mule Hollow books are about. A bunch of women decide that in order to breathe life into thei
Julie Malcolm
Didn't work for me - I really thought they needed to get over each other and find love elsewhere.
Kati Driban
Cute but not my favorite of the series
joyce lynn
for one thing, i can certainly understand, and relate, to how lopsided our perspectives can be, and to how hard-headed we can be! especially out of "fear" of looking foolish, no matter what the cost that "fear" makes us pay.

i still SO want to find a loving "family" like Mule Hollow! maybe i just need to read a few more from this series, take studious notes, and try and live like one of the characters in the book, and ... who knows, maybe i can turn THIS place into a version of M.H.?!
Cindy Winder delong
Cute little story about a woman who keeps leaving men at the altar by changing her mind and running off on her wedding day. She returns to her little home town after rising to the top in a successful career and leaving groom number three at the altar. The first person she runs into in her home town is the first groom she left at the altar. Follow the crazy antics of the people in her little home town of Mule Hollow as they try to stop her from running from her feelings.
Rebecca H
Dec 28, 2010 Rebecca H marked it as to-read
I absolutely loved this book. I love the meddling characters because I know that when they start meddling that they really care. I love her hometown. I highly recommend this book. It is a great Christian romance. To find out if something is coincidence or meddling you will have to read the book.
Tamara Anderson
the family and friends goes to crazy funny lengths to try and get Haley Bell Thornton married.... do they succeed? Laugh and cry with them as they take you on a ride you will never forget:)
IrenesBookReviews
An easy to read quick romance. I enjoyed the humor in this one. It is part of a series but you don't have to read the others to enjoy this one.
Christine Jewett
I had to move past the fact that it's an Inspirational romance, and then the ending was a little too quick to be plausible.
Judy
another great story!
Jessica Call
Jessica Call marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Tina Stone
Tina Stone marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Katie Steiner
Katie Steiner marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jun 22, 2015
Nancy Williams
Nancy Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
  • Small-Town Brides: A Dry Creek Wedding\A Mule Hollow Match (Dry Creek #15) (Mule Hollow Matchmakers #11)
  • Blessed Vows (The McKaslin Clan: Series 2, #3)
  • His Little Cowgirl (The Cowboy Series #1)
  • A Family for Luke (Riverbend, #3)
  • Finding Hope
  • The Lawman's Christmas Wish (Alaskan Bride Rush, #6)
  • Gift from the Heart (Sisters & Brides Series #2) (Love Inspired #307)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
  • Unlikely Hero (The Flanagans, #2)
  • Sleeping Beauty (Fairy-Tale Series #2) (Larger Print Love Inspired #415)
An award winning author and a 6 generation Texan Debra Clopton considers herself not just a storyteller but an entertainer and that is what she thinks about foremost as she creates her plots for her readers. To write stories that connect to readers with a little of everything: laughter, tears, heartfelt emotion, fast paced-page turning entertainment. She wants her readers to leave their stress beh ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Mule Hollow (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1)
  • And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2)
  • No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3)
  • Dream a Little Dream (Mule Hollow, #4)
  • Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)
  • Next Door Daddy (Mule Hollow, #7)
  • Her Baby Dreams (Mule Hollow, #8)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Mule Hollow, #9)
  • Texas Ranger Dad (Mule Hollow, #10)
The Trouble With Lacy Brown (Mule Hollow, #1) And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2) No Place Like Home (Love Inspired) (Mule Hollow, #3) Betting on Hope (Four of Hearts Ranch Romance #1) Meeting Her Match (Mule Hollow, #5)