Start by marking “Pursuit of Justice” as Want to Read:
Pursuit of Justice

Pursuit of Justice

Owen Richards has already lived a lifetime’s worth of adventures. Now he looks forward to returning to his relatively simple life as a SWAT team member, learning a little more about religion, and winning the heart of the beautiful Mormon woman, Julianna McCray. There’s just one problem: Owen swears that he’s seen Raymond Hunt, the psychotic killer who has been dead for mon ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Pursuit of Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pursuit of Justice

Susan
Jan 11, 2017 Susan rated it really liked it
If being judged to be "crazy" already, how do you make your friends believe you're being stalked by a murderer? Owen takes Raymond Hunt on by himself. I thought it made a great sequel to "Race Against Time."
Patricia
Mar 08, 2014 Patricia rated it liked it
Goodreads, you've let me down. This is BOOK 2! I did not read BOOK 1 because I did not know this was about the same people! In fact, I didn't know there was a book 1 until after I finished Pursuit of Justice and then I picked up the Race Against Time and saw the same characters. Shoot. I kept feeling like I was somehow reading book 2 while I was reading Pursuit. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED IN ABOUT THREE DAYS! Egad!

This book was OK. I did do some scan-reading. I wanted to finish i
Susan
Oct 29, 2008 Susan rated it liked it
The second half of a story about Owen Richards, police officer and SWAT team member, who sees his best friend killed. (Race Against Time) Back in present time he thinks he sees the man who killed his friend but no one believes him because the killer is presumed dead. Set in Park City just before the 2002 Olympics. Enjoyed the two books together. Maybe a four when read together.
Nadine
May 26, 2012 Nadine rated it really liked it
Is Owen crazy or what? He's sure he's seen the dead man who killed his partner. Then the gorgeous, funny, superlative, superlative, superlative, Julianna comes back to Salt Lake and he only makes a fool of himself trying to impress her.
The story is cute, funny, and engaging--a good, fast read.
Sheree
Feb 08, 2008 Sheree rated it really liked it
It was suspenseful and I could hardly put it down the further I got into it. But it was a little weird in the beginning. When I finished it, the end said it was the sequel to a book I haven't read so maybe it would have made more sense in the beginning if I had read the prior book.
H.M.
Sep 02, 2009 H.M. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone!
Shelves: favorites, wishlist
Owen (the main character of this book) cracked my up. He managed to edge humor in at every turn, and kept referring to his favorite movie when he was in formidable danger (he also talked to himself. Those parts were pretty funny). I love the plot, and I plan to read it again and again.
Jan 15, 2009 Jennifer rated it liked it
Own: Book
Ann
Jul 16, 2009 Ann rated it it was amazing
Action packed quick read.
Rachel
Oct 05, 2010 Rachel rated it it was ok
hasta alli no mas!
Heidy Couch
Looking for cop killer - Park City just before the Olympics
Laurie D'ghent
Nov 10, 2012 Laurie D'ghent rated it liked it
Light, easy, entertaining read.
Diane Dow
Diane Dow rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2012
Kara
Kara rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2011
Kelli
Kelli rated it it was ok
Oct 07, 2011
Marieearl
Marieearl rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2010
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2008
Colleen
Colleen rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2009
Stephanie Maughan
Stephanie Maughan rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2010
Chrystalin
Chrystalin rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2012
Candace Salima
Candace Salima rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2009
Teri
Teri rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2008
Laura rated it liked it
May 03, 2011
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2009
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2007
Sheila
Sheila rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2008
Taylee
Taylee rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2009
David
David rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2013