Start by marking “Pursuit of Justice” as Want to Read:
Pursuit of Justice

Pursuit of Justice

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Owen Richards has already lived a lifetime’s worth of adventures. Now he looks forward to returning to his relatively simple life as a SWAT team member, learning a little more about religion, and winning the heart of the beautiful Mormon woman, Julianna McCray. There’s just one problem: Owen swears that he’s seen Raymond Hunt, the psychotic killer who has been dead for mon ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Pursuit of Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pursuit of Justice

Patricia
Goodreads, you've let me down. This is BOOK 2! I did not read BOOK 1 because I did not know this was about the same people! In fact, I didn't know there was a book 1 until after I finished Pursuit of Justice and then I picked up the Race Against Time and saw the same characters. Shoot. I kept feeling like I was somehow reading book 2 while I was reading Pursuit. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED IN ABOUT THREE DAYS! Egad!

This book was OK. I did do some scan-reading. I wanted to finish i
Susan
The second half of a story about Owen Richards, police officer and SWAT team member, who sees his best friend killed. (Race Against Time) Back in present time he thinks he sees the man who killed his friend but no one believes him because the killer is presumed dead. Set in Park City just before the 2002 Olympics. Enjoyed the two books together. Maybe a four when read together.
Nadine
Is Owen crazy or what? He's sure he's seen the dead man who killed his partner. Then the gorgeous, funny, superlative, superlative, superlative, Julianna comes back to Salt Lake and he only makes a fool of himself trying to impress her.
The story is cute, funny, and engaging--a good, fast read.
Sheree
It was suspenseful and I could hardly put it down the further I got into it. But it was a little weird in the beginning. When I finished it, the end said it was the sequel to a book I haven't read so maybe it would have made more sense in the beginning if I had read the prior book.
Hailey
Nov 22, 2011 Hailey rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone!
Shelves: favorites, wishlist
Owen (the main character of this book) cracked my up. He managed to edge humor in at every turn, and kept referring to his favorite movie when he was in formidable danger (he also talked to himself. Those parts were pretty funny). I love the plot, and I plan to read it again and again.
Heidy Couch
Looking for cop killer - Park City just before the Olympics
Laurie D'ghent
Light, easy, entertaining read.
Ann
Action packed quick read.
Rachel
hasta alli no mas!
ScrappyDiva Maryanne
ScrappyDiva Maryanne marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Lillian Torgersen damron
Lillian Torgersen damron marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Karla Kelsch
Karla Kelsch marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
May 24, 2012
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
May 06, 2012