Start by marking “Reckoning (Degrees of Darkness, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reckoning (Degrees of Darkness, #4)

Reckoning (Degrees of Darkness #4)

The honeymoon is over for Cody and Remy LeBeau. And Cody’s darkest secret haunts her, threatening to destroy their marriage.

The brutal murder of a former judge sets in motion a domino effect of killings that all point back to Cody and her father. She suspects her father is hiding something sinister from her and Remy. But the closer she tries to get to her husband, the more
ebook
Published March 31st 2014 by Crimson Romance

To ask other readers questions about Reckoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckoning

Bette Stanek
May 27, 2015 Bette Stanek rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW! I was not expecting this ending to Cody's and Remy's story. The previous books have been all about Remy and a little about Cody. This one is all Cody's story.

Remy is excited to finally have put his past behind him and is looking forward to a normal life and marriage. He soon learns that nothing, and I mean N.O.T.H.I.N.G., is normal about his life or Cody's life. At least Remy knew his secrets. Cody has secrets that she doesn't even know she has. She certainly never suspected her life had b
InD'tale Magazine
“Reckoning” is a spine-tingling cop thriller which will tempt the reader at every page!

Read full review in the 2014 September issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Franjessca
5 full moons - "Reckoning" by Winter Austin Reckoningis the fourth book to Winter Austin’s Degrees of Darkness series and it ended the series with a HUGE bang. I was not prepared to cry while reading this book, and I definitely was not prepared for what Winter Austin put Remy and Cody through in this book.
I thought originally thatRevengewas the last book I would read of Remy & Cody’s story, but Winter surprised me by saying their story was not done yet. I should have known from the beginning
Rachel Smith
May 03, 2014 Rachel Smith rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
The final book in the Degrees of Darkness series did not disappoint! This one is all about Cody's past and laying it to rest. We find out some shocking things about her mom, and what her dad did in Vietnam.

I loved watching Cody and Remy settle into married life and her figure out how to be married to a cop. Instead of letting things fall apart, they work through it and come together to face things as husband and wife.

I'm going to miss them.
Cynthia Hickey
Apr 26, 2014 Cynthia Hickey rated it it was amazing
Cody and Remy are back in the best, and final, page-turning suspense. As they settle into married life, an evil from the past threatens everything they hold dear: family, friends, livelihood, and future. Secrets threaten to topple the Lewis empire and Cody must deal with her greatest loss yet. Bravo! You won't be able to put this book down.
Charles
Charles rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
Nancy Low
Nancy Low rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
M Raglin
M Raglin rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2015
Lhenry
Lhenry rated it liked it
May 14, 2014
Sainathmallam
Sainathmallam rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Patricia Mccammon
Patricia Mccammon rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Joyce  M  Beal
Joyce M Beal rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Jennie
Jennie rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Lori Flores
Lori Flores rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Carlanna S Ward
Carlanna S Ward rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2016
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Cindie Jisa
Cindie Jisa marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Denise Schmidt
Denise Schmidt marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
LaurLa
LaurLa marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Kayelyn
Kayelyn marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Howard Forman
Howard Forman marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015
M W
M W marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Jill
Jill added it
Jan 19, 2016
Kerry
Kerry added it
Mar 16, 2016
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2016
Winter Austin perpetually answers the question: “were you born in the winter?” with a flat “nope.” Having returned to her hometown, Winter has stepped into the chaotic world of a full-time wife, mom, author, and employee.

A lifelong Mid-West gal, Winter rediscovered her love of her beloved Iowa with its hot summers and snowy winters. She grew up listening to the captivating stories told by relative
More about Winter Austin...

Degrees of Darkness (4 books)
  • Relentless (Degrees of Darkness, #1)
  • Retribution (Degrees of Darkness, #2)
  • Revenge (Degrees of Darkness, #3)