Start by marking “Forever Viper (Viper, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever Viper (Viper, #2)

Forever Viper (Viper #2)

WARNING...This story continues where Rock the Viper finished. Contains M/F/M, M/M and M/F loving, including anal sex. The story is told from three different POV's. Written in British English. Graphic descriptions, sexual situations and strong language. 18+ advised.

Keeping secrets can destroy you. Telling lies burns your very soul. Is love enough? Or is forgiveness needed t
Published June 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forever Viper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Viper

Accidental Leigh by Melanie  JamesCompulsion by Claudy ConnSolomon's Sieve by Victoria DanannA First Love Never Dies by Margaret   TaylorThe Book of Bart by Ryan  Hill
Platypire Reviews' Top Books of June 2014
114th out of 172 books — 234 voters
Out of the Box Regifted by Jennifer TheriotAccidental Leigh by Melanie  JamesTo Light The Dragon's Fire by Margaret   TaylorThe Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny HanGone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Summer '14
20th out of 52 books — 44 voters

More lists with this book...

Aղցela W.
I loved reading this story this was a good ménage. This book begin where the first one left off Noah is gone. There is a lot of emotional pressure and betrayal in this story which made it difficult to tell if the love triangle would succeed or not. There are outside forces trying to ruin the band and its reputation. Jacob Peppa's ex shows up unexpectedly and turns her world even more upside down along with Noah's parents who blame her for his disappearance. Juan hates lying to Peppa, but knows ...more
Michelle
Jun 12, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Keeping this short and sweet in order to not have spoilers but honestly, this book was great. Kept me hooked from the beginning and just when you think you've figured things out there's another twist. I will say that if you're gonna read this you really should read rock the viper first as it is a continuation of the story. It is all I hoped for and more. There were some very familiar faces and some new ones. Once again the characterisation is done really well and Peppa comes across as a much ...more
Heather  Cavanaugh
Jun 16, 2014 Heather Cavanaugh rated it it was amazing
I could not put this down stayed up all night to read it. Only ended up with 2 hours of sleep before my boys woke up but totally worth it to drag the rest of the day. Juan, Noah and Peppa have such a beautiful connection together love that no matter there binds are entwined. Wasn't really looking to read another vampire series but so glad I bought these books. Can't wait till the next books come out. Really keeping my fingers crossed that all 3 end up together for eternity.
Anna Salamatin
Jun 06, 2014 Anna Salamatin rated it it was amazing
I love where the story opens, It is an immediate rush of emotions that grabs you right off the bat!
All of the characters stay true to form, Just as we remember them. I know that can be a challenge for some as a new installment is added but it was definitely not for you!
I love knowing each of our beloved trio's POV as the story unfolds, it enriches how I feel for them and with them, their fears, love, and devotion makes it real clear it's not just about the lust, this relationship is beautiful in
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Ok! How do I begin? I am not a fan of the M/M genre and that will not change. However, I am not afraid to come out of my comfort zone sometimes as these are the times when you will encounter something that will leave you with a lasting impression. Well, this is what Forever Viper did for me.
I will be totally honest and say that I skipped over most of the love scenes, however, this did not prevent me from enjoying the actual story. I found it to be very interesting and it had me turning the pages
Liz
Jun 13, 2014 Liz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved this book! I've been looking forward for to this release and I wasn't disappointed. I had to put it down to run some errands but trust me it wasn't by choice, I couldn't turn the damn pages fast enough. Juan, Noah and Peppa had me tied in knots until the very last page. What is not to love, hot vampire rockstars and a steamy three way romance!

From the very first page you are dragged on an emotional rollercoaster ride by Sammie J. Juan is a vampire, his entwined Noah and Peppa are not, afte
Terri Barnett
May 26, 2014 Terri Barnett rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Sammie J!! This book was well written. The author was able to bring a wide variety of emotions successfully through. I got angry, sad and laughed out loud along with the characters. I love this group of characters and can not wait for the next installment :-) this book is Excellent and I have and will continue to recommend this book!! Amazing job Sammie!!
Kay
May 27, 2014 Kay rated it it was amazing
This was a great follow up to the first, Rock The Viper. I laughed, cried, got angry, and hopeful. The story was picked up from where the first one stops and you don't lose anything. If you want a story with everything in it then you NEED to get this book. Can't wait for the next installment! Wonderful job Sammie as always!
Ella Albweitel
Jun 23, 2014 Ella Albweitel rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Viper series and it picks up where the first book ends perfectly! It continues the story on Peppa,Juan and Noah. The story is intense,heart-pounding,and sexy rolled into a thrill ride you never want to end! Well Juan,Peppa, and Noah find their happy ever after or will life destroy them all!
Book Nook  Nuts
May 27, 2014 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing
Book: Forever Viper ( Viper #2)
Author: Sammi J
Publication Date:
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This book is the 2nd installment in the Viper Series. This a POV book M/M/F

Juan, Peppa and Noah are back and things are not looking good for this love trio. Noah has been in an accident and Juan can save him but in doing so he risks losing both of the people he loves more than life itself. Then we have to add in the ever so hated Jacob you remember him right? Well
Jennifer Theriot
Forever Viper Rocked Me!

I am a Viper vampire virgin no longer:) After reading Rock the Viper, I just had to see what became of Peppa, Juan and Noah. Ya get pretty attached to them in RTV. I pretty much figured out which way Noah was going (with Juan's help of course) but suffice it to say Sammie J gave us some surprises! I love the swirl of emotions between the characters- albeit it a menage a trois relationship. Each character showed me the depths of their soul with their POVs. Not easy to writ
Sherry Haynes
Jun 25, 2014 Sherry Haynes rated it really liked it
Only expectations you need to go into this book is knowing that it is three different POV. Life changes daily in relationships and in this one that relationship involves three very distinct individuals. There is betrayal, lust, heartache, love, and all the emotions in between when you read this book.

From vampires, shape shifters and mortals; you will find a little amazement in what else can and will happen.

Great job Sammie J. Looking forward to reading more of her work and riding the emotional
Erin
Jul 31, 2014 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Man, this was a really great book to read. I read the first book from this series and I really enjoyed it. I hope the author writes more stories of the rest of the Viper band. I'd fall in love with these characters and I fell in love with Peppa, Juan and Noah.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Hot

I enjoyed the first book and cried at the end.this book put it all together.they deserve all the happiness they have.I will read this again
Andrea
Sep 02, 2014 Andrea rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars Sorry there maybe some spoilers...
I really enjoyed this book. It kept me intrigued, the story twists and plot turns were great. The characters were complex, raw and lovable. The connection between the three main characters is amazing. Even the supporting characters are written well and have depth. I loved that Juan, Noah and Peppa were okay and all entwined by the end.

If I'm being completely honest as the same in the first book, although I like the book was written in the 3 main char
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
Argh, this series frustrates me. I love the story, I love the characters but I really can't get to grips with the three overlapping POVs. Every time I feel the story is moving forwards, back it goes again as it is told from another character's POV. I enjoyed witnessing the conflicting emotions of different characters some of the time but then at others I found it too repetitive and I skim read pages until I got back to where I wanted the story to be.

The premise is still brilliant, vampire rock
Malinda
3-3.5 stars

This was a good continuation of the cliffhanger left at the end of Rock the Viper. I wouldn't recommend trying to read this book without reading book #1 first. I liked the characters and the story but once again I was struck by annoyance over the writing style (dropping it from 4 stars to 3).

I can't go in to much detail without the review being full of spoilers but book # 1 ends with Noah missing and so there's much drama and angst for the trio in the new book. As the blurb indicates
Virginia
Sep 12, 2016 Virginia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Hot Read!

This is a hot, hot read. It has twists and turns that keeps you turning the pages until you read the end and you still want to read more.
Tammy Choate
Sep 04, 2014 Tammy Choate rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
This is part 2 of the trio!!!!! I loved the first one and left me kinda hanging now we are back not knowing if Noah is going to pull out of his horrific accident. Is Juan always going to feel guilty for protecting the ones he loves no matter how good his intentions are. I give the book 4 stars because of the POV which don't get me wrong I do love having both sides but it was being repeated too much and that got on my nerves a bit here and there.

I was completely SHOCKED beyond belief who was behi
Sue
Aug 29, 2014 Sue rated it really liked it
I had to read this continuation of the first book to see where it all would go and for the most part it was sexy and mysterious like Rock the Viper...but filled with too much angst and emotional scenes for me. YES it was smoking hot in parts and the story was filled with unexpected twists and turns...so if you read the first book you will not be disappointed at all.
The mulitple POVs while really good to get each person's perspective, are still to me, too repetitive and not necessary to rehash ov
Josette Reuel
Sep 19, 2014 Josette Reuel rated it really liked it
I'm not a fan of first person POV's, but I loved this story.

My only real issue with the book and why I gave it 4-stars is the fact that every scene in the book was repeated 3 times (once for each main character). The repetition got to be distracting. In some cases (I didn't go back to check) but it felt like the different POVs didn't exactly match up. This may have just been due to the author trying to show the different POVs and different key points being highlighted in each POV.

When I finishe
Toni
Sep 20, 2014 Toni rated it liked it
Shelves: mature, paranormal
The first book in this series got me hooked. I had to know what happened, how the story ended so I promptly started reading this book.

I was saddened by it. The plot was surrounded by huge lies that didn't have to exist (except without the lie there probably wouldn't have been a book). I mean, our heroine would have understood what was going on and then life could have gone on just a little differently but that's not what happened.
I guess I got frustrated by it. Ultimately this series was good.
Linda Wimer
Aug 12, 2014 Linda Wimer rated it really liked it
I am not a fan of the vampires genre and that will not change. However, I am not afraid to come out of my comfort zone sometimes as these are the times when you will find something that will leave you with a lasting impression. Like in the first book, the story is told by three different points of views each one telling their own side of the story where you could understand each one's feelings but I also found it to be times it was a repeating what I just read. But now I can say I'm glad I give ...more
Rhonda
Oct 24, 2014 Rhonda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was better

It seems that Sammie got better with this one. The first part was still a little frustrating to read but then it just started to flow. I still give it a strong 3 because I still feel that writing the story this way is very hard to get it totally right. The characters grow in this book, with only some of the language being stilted.

I especially love the last part when everything comes together for Juan, Peppa and Noah and the sex becomes steamy. I am not disappointed.
Reba
Sep 08, 2014 Reba rated it it was ok
Wow so much better than 1st book..vampires become more of the story than the feeling of an after thought as in the first book. The story is good the characters are good and even the stupid different chapters of each characters pov wasn't as annoying since the story was better. Love Monica and Hans. I would have liked Lara and Cruz to have more of a story in this book but the author is probably holding out for their own book. Sadly unless it's free I won't read it as the writing in each pov ...more
Indie Editor Nancy
Jul 20, 2014 Indie Editor Nancy rated it it was amazing
Excellent conclusion
This review is from: Forever Viper (Kindle Edition)
So happy I took the chance to see how Peppa, Juan and Noah's story ended. This second book was easier to read, with great flow and the 3 points of view was greatly improved. This book was very long, took me most of my weekend to read. I could barely sleep last night wondering how it would all turn out. Will definitely look for more by this new author!

Bookish
Sep 09, 2014 Bookish rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Bad. Really bad.

This author claims to have an editor and proofreading team. Sure doesn't show. There are problems with punctuation, usage, tense, and just basic clarity. Decent idea, poor execution, and bad writing. The dialogue is particularly bad, stilted and forced, and actually painful to read. Even free, this story isn't worth the money.
Katrina Jay
It was okay...there were some hot scenes but for me there was a lot of what I sort of consider repetitiveness as it kept switching back and forth to different POV's. There was also some editing stuff that was a bit distracting, at least for me.
Karolyne
The repeating of the same scenes in each POV got on my nerves! I had to keep myself reading as I was actually interested to see what happens. That said it dragged because of the repetitive chapters. 2.5 Stars
Tina Theresa
There is so much going on with the three. The secondary character's drama is distracting. I don't like the repetitiveness. I don't need to know how each pov for every situation. The length would been shorter.
  • Good Cop, Bad Cop
  • Blood Knot (Blood Stone, #1)
  • Burned in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #2)
  • The Twisted Kiss (Doomsyear, #1)
  • Inescapable
  • Love and War: The Beginning (Brothers in Arms #0.5)
  • Swept
  • Elfbitten (Taryn Malloy Fantasy, #1)
  • Captiva Craving (Six Feet Under, #2)
  • The Nightlife Moscow (The Nightlife, #6)
  • Jackpot (Channeling Morpheus, #10.1)
  • Cold Hard Secret  (Secret McQueen, #7)
  • Honey Red
  • Come When Called (Come When Called, #1-7)
  • Blood Bound
  • Claiming Addison (69 Bottles, #1)
  • Total LockDown (LockDown #2)
  • Watching Sin (Fetish & Fantasy #1)
Sammie J loves to read and, through her own dreams, her stories have started to take form. She finally decided to write things down when her dreams kept repeating every night, and she hasn't stopped since. She finds time to write while also being a stay at home mum to four children, who love to help her choose names for her characters. Her biggest supporter is her husband, who will stay up and ...more
More about Sammie J....

Viper (2 books)
  • Rock the Viper (Viper, #1)

“There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” 2 likes
“Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.” 0 likes