Start by marking “Reset” as Want to Read:
Reset

Reset

A mysterious phone call Jake receives will soon test his faith in not only the justice system, but himself. Accused of murder and rape, Jake is soon confronted with the very question of whether he is innocent or guilty of committing the crimes he has been charged with. But the ultimate question he and his closest friends must face is whether he is truly guilty or innocent.
Published March 16th 2010 by Bradley Poage

To ask other readers questions about Reset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reset

Celia Conrad
Apr 01, 2014 Celia Conrad rated it really liked it
Bradley very kindly sent this to me to read. He writes a lot of 'horror' fiction and I am not a great fan of that genre, no matter how well-written, but I do like a good crime novel so was delighted to have been given a copy of this.

This is more of a crime novella and the story has none of the twists and turns and red herrings of a hefty crime novel but it is an engaging and fast read and it has a neat twist at the end.

How would you feel if you were accused of a crime or two (as in this case)
AnnMarie
Dec 14, 2014 AnnMarie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller
Wow! This is Super-Suspenseful driven Thriller had me on the edge of my seat! I didn't want to stop reading it, but at one point I had to charge my tablet about halfway through. it was killing me to find out what was gonna happen to Jake, who was setup for things he didn't do and faced an unusual and cruel punishment if convicted.
The punishment, is an interesting idea to think about. it seemed a good idea to ruthless killers and the like. Then as you read it you get the whole idea about the Res
L. Benitez
Feb 20, 2014 L. Benitez rated it it was amazing
I would have to say this is my favorite work so far by Bradley Poage. It was a nice length to read and got right into the action. The detail in the book is spot on, as well. Whether the author is describing how a character feels or an intense climax, it's all very vivid. I found myself really rooting for the main character, Jake. My eyes were glued to the computer screen as I read the ending! All in all, this was a fantastic book that I'd read again when I was in the mood for some action!
Blkvelvet
Blkvelvet rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2014
Kelly Rickards
Kelly Rickards rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2016
Bradley Poage
Sep 16, 2014 Bradley Poage rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shane Dougall
Shane Dougall marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Jennifer Tobaben
Jennifer Tobaben marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016