Start by marking “Diet Industry Lies That Make You Gain Weight: Why "Eat Less & Exercise More is a Hoax Designed to Keep You Coming Back” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Diet Industry Lies Tha...

Lianda Ludwig

Everyone knows that “Eating Less and Exercising More” is the only way to lose weight. The only problem is, that for 95% of people who diet and exercise, this strategy fails miserably. That’s because the cause of overweight is not eating: that’s only the symptom. Dieting to lose weight is like removing the glowing “check engine light” in your car, instead of investigating ...more
Published February 3rd 2014 by TCK Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Diet Industry Lies That Make You Gain Weight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diet Industry Lies That Make You Gain Weight

Lianda Ludwig
Feb 14, 2014 Lianda Ludwig rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mind-body-health
This is my first book. I'm proud to say that Dr. Bernie Siegel gave it a nice review.

"The prison we find ourselves in is the one created by a lack of self love due to our not feeling loved as children. Food becomes our addiction and our lack of self-esteem becomes self-destructive. Read the wisdom contained here, educate yourself and find the way out of the prison you created."

- Bernie Siegel, MD author of The Art of Healing and 365 Prescriptions For The Soul
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014