Start by marking “Deadly Dozen: 12 Mysteries/Thrillers” as Want to Read:
Deadly Dozen: 12 Mysteries/Thrillers

Deadly Dozen: 12 Mysteries/Thrillers

12 complete works by 12 of today's hottest mystery and thriller writers, including USA Today and New York Times bestselling authors. Very special price for this special edition bundle!
_________________

Kindle Edition
Published February 12th 2014 by SteelMagnolia Press

Mary
Feb 13, 2014 Mary rated it it was amazing
I've been able to read two of these books, but can't wait to read them all. What a fabulous offer from some awesome writers. And you get the best deal by purchasing them all at once, at pennies a piece! Why pass this up. I loved the two books I read already and look forward to finding some new authors to add to my favorites list.
The Gifts, A Jacody Ives Mystery: I picked this book up immediately after Sacred Secrets, the prequel to this one. It starts out with a horrific murder and Rob, Carl and
J.F. Penn
Feb 17, 2014 J.F. Penn rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: thrillers, crime
12 awesome thrillers for just 99c - a mix of crime, conspiracy, supernatural thrillers with some romance thrown in
Tom Elder
Mar 16, 2014 Tom Elder rated it it was amazing
Deadly Dozen. Box set
Various authors
Book1 Don't Know Jack
Diane Capri
1st book in the set is Kim Otto (FBI) on the chase for Jack none Reacher.
Follow her and partner Gasper in their quest to find Reacher, along the way they run into some very unsavoury characters. Well worthy of a read.

Book 2 Cry Wolf
J Carson Black
Cry Wolf is a fast paced thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Laura Cardinal is a police officer and she and her partner are on the case of a murder that keeps you guess
Jane Blanchard
Jul 19, 2014 Jane Blanchard rated it really liked it
This collection The Deadly Dozen: 12 Mysteries/Thrillers entertained me for weeks. The set includes ten full-length novels and two long novellas. Some of the stories were so grabbing, that I put off watching TV and other forms of entertainment to find out what happened next. This set is a great value for those who like mysteries and thrillers.

As with any set, some of the stories are better written than others. There is a enough of a mix in themes and genres to prevent getting tired of reading si
Rosemary K
Mar 14, 2014 Rosemary K rated it it was amazing
Who is Jack Reacher? FBI Special Agent Kim Otto is in charge of a covert mission to get information on him, but there is very little to go on. She will be working with Agent Carlos Gaspar from the Miami office. He's a very savvy investigator. Their first stop is Margrave Georgia. When they arrive, death and treachery are there to meet them. There are so many secrets and everyone involved seems to have a hidden agenda. Chief Roscoe of the Margrave PD is hiding something. What does she know of ...more
John Podlaski
May 16, 2014 John Podlaski rated it liked it
This is not normally my genre, but I was looking for a change of pace and decided to take a chance on this collection. Unfortunately, there is no summary available for any of the books in the package which caused me to start reading a book that I had absolutely no idea of what to expect. As it was, if the first chapters didn't grab my attention or interest I moved on to the next story in the collection. Some reviewers offered rave reviews to certain books and admit they had clumsy or slow ...more
Terry
Sep 02, 2016 Terry added it
This set was a steal -- I forget how much I paid, but it was something ridiculous, like less than $5. I figured 12 books would tide me over for a good long while. The quality proven to be uneven. The first one was very well written, sharp and clever, and I was happy, thinking I'd scored an excellent deal. The second was not as good, though still acceptable, and the third was lame, setting the tone for the remaining works.

I'm sure it takes some smarts to construct a decent mystery with all the r
Diana Johnson
Oct 05, 2015 Diana Johnson rated it it was amazing
The Deadly Dozen, an excellent selection of novels by 12 amazing writers at an incredible price!!!

I highly recommend the purchase of this compilation, introducing gifted writers, all with the ability to draw you in and keep you enthralled until the very last page!
I had previously read much of the writing of Joshua Graham and loved all his work so was excited when I read about the release of the Deadly Dozen. An obsessive reader, always looking for new and exciting authors to add to my to read l
Carol
Sep 10, 2016 Carol rated it it was amazing
The book is good read for the mystery lover. It introduced me to a lot of new authors and revisited some known before. In order to condense the space, the reviews of each of the twelve authors and their book will be under the book name and author.
1 - DON'T KNOW JACK (The Hunt For Reacher Series) - Diane Capri
2 - CRY WOLF (A Laura Cardinal Novella) - J Carson Black
3 - NIGHT WIDOW (The Night Series) - Carol Davis Luce
4 - GUARANTEED JUSTICE (The Justice Series) - M A Comley
5 - STRANGER IN TOWN
Quentin Stewart
Sep 29, 2014 Quentin Stewart rated it it was amazing
A bundle of books that will keep any reader enthralled and reading to the end. From other worldly stories, to years old mysteries, to whodunits these twelve books should meet any reader's interests. The bundle made me scramble to find what other books these authors had written and even what they had in the works. Anyone who is looking for a mystery or thriller to read and also authors you may not have read yet, here is the opportunity. A great addition to any library.
Cindy
Nov 18, 2014 Cindy rated it liked it
Quality depends on tale - 12 in set. Most are interesting, whether there's vulgarity, sex, or gore depends - if you like a writers, worth the price. Prob something for everyone. TTS-enabled eBook does not have "links" (indicating each book) otherwise a nice weekend read. Preferred books: 1,2, and 11.

2014 Recommended for those favoring these authors.
Judy
Apr 08, 2014 Judy rated it it was amazing
Deadly Dozen is a very good book. I am enjoying it very much. Carol Davis Luce in the Night Window was very good. M. A. Comley in Guarateed Justice was also very good. Don't know Jack was also good by Diane Capri.
I have not read these authors before and they are all very good.
Chuck Anderson
Dec 31, 2015 Chuck Anderson rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the stories very much. They were entertaining and held my attention throughout. A couple had some gratuitous sex that did very little to enhance the story but over all were excellent. I recommend the collection as a good read.
keith m diver
Jul 25, 2014 keith m diver rated it it was amazing
Great Reads

Great Reads

Wow, 12 novels that were all page turnovers. Twists and turns galore. Not a bad read among them. Buying a collection of books for a low price is a great way to find new authors.
Kathleen Blake
May 28, 2016 Kathleen Blake rated it it was amazing
Deadly Dozen

The compilation is an enjoyable getaway for stressful days needing short reads! Very much appreciated and will check out some authors further.
Alexa Schenk
Alexa Schenk rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
Grover
Grover rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Mark J Ray
Mark J Ray rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Robert King
Robert King rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2014
Jodell Durkee
Jodell Durkee rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2016
Aurelia Casey
Aurelia Casey rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Robin R. Sims
Robin R. Sims rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Paul Schlidt
Paul Schlidt rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Carol Kiff
Carol Kiff rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2015
Kerry Lord
Kerry Lord rated it did not like it
Jan 01, 2015
Silla
Silla rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Christine D. Angel
Christine D. Angel rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2014
Ed York
Ed York rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Ronald L Brown
Ronald L Brown rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
UK Book Club: Deadly Dozen -Box set of 12 Mysteries/Thrillers only 49p 1 6 Feb 25, 2014 01:18AM
  • Mirth, Murder & Mystery
  • 9 Killer Thrillers
  • Knitting for Baby: 30 Heirloom Projects with Complete How-to-Knit Instructions
  • The Complete Tommy And Tuppence
  • Triple Threat
  • The Emergence of Judy Taylor
  • Battlestar Galactica and Philosophy: Mission Accomplished or Mission Frakked Up?
  • Knits Men Want
  • Scavenger Hunt (A Finny Aletter Mystery, Book 1)
  • Wendy Knits: My Never-Ending Adventures in Yarn
  • Spend Game (Lovejoy, #4)
  • The Tin Ring: How I Cheated Death
  • The Atria International Book of Mysteries
  • Repulse Monkey: Book 2, The Alex Glauberman Series
  • Top Suspense: 13 Classic Stories By 12 Masters Of The Genre
  • The Blood Whisperer
  • Executive Lunch (A Sedona O'Hala Mystery #1)
  • Never Too Late
Bestselling author Diane Capri is a recovering lawyer. She’s a snowbird who divides her time between Florida and Michigan. An active member of Mystery Writers of America, Author’s Guild, International Thriller Writers, and Sisters in Crime, she loves to hear from readers and is hard at work on her next novel.

Connect with her online:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/@DianeCapri
Facebook: https://www.faceb
More about Diane Capri...

“The mind can break and be lost forever, but if the will breaks it comes back stronger.” 1 likes
“Most are sold into the commercial sex trade. Human trafficking is horrific, but nonetheless real. To learn how you can help prevent these crimes, check out the Operation61 website.” 0 likes