Start by marking “Happy Grey Hair” as Want to Read:
Happy Grey Hair

Happy Grey Hair

One basic problem facing most rapidly developing countries
is the need to preserve good traditions and at the same time graft upon them. That is why in Africa, for example there are several cultural organizations; these encourage not only the local arts, but also widen the scope to include the arts of neighboring countries of Europe, and other part of the world.

These organi
Published January 3rd 2014 by LeadWay Group

To ask other readers questions about Happy Grey Hair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Grey Hair

Meghan
Feb 13, 2014 Meghan rated it it was ok
I am always interested in new and different things to read and decided to give this book a try.

I ended up having so many issues with this story, that really, I have no idea where to begin. I guess we should start where all books do - the cover.

When I looked at the cover, I found it cute and it reminded me of a picture you would see in a child's story. This (mistakenly) gave me the impression that it would be something that I would be able to share with children.

I then read the book descriptio
a cup of coffee and a fairytale
i received this book in exchange for an honest review.

this book is not a children's book as it may seem in the first look. the book cover is quite deceiving. a better job could have been done on that. otherwise i thought the concept of the book is very interesting. i liked the story also. there are few passages in the book which are difficult to digest. but i am a strong believer of creative independence. i shall not tell an author how to write a book. it was simply not something i read often.

o
Renee
Jul 29, 2014 Renee rated it did not like it
I guess we should start where all books do - the cover. When I looked at the cover, vomit!
The author requested a review, so here it goes:
The cover: is BAD
The genre: history and criticism
The title: is it gray hair like an old person ??? I don't get it
Lastly maybe it was in another language and translated. Of course if you see a few little errors you overlook them, but this was a train wreck! First, there are a lot of editing issues or lack of edits in general. Mainly, the missing words, the
Andra
Feb 21, 2014 Andra rated it it was ok
Very derivative and poorly translated. I liked the message, but needs some work on fleshing out and to make it appealing to readers who are native English speakers.
Edna Curry
Edna Curry rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2014
Elsbeth
Elsbeth marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014