Start by marking “A Warrior's Revenge (The Warrior Kind #5)” as Want to Read:
A Warrior's Revenge (The Warrior Kind #5)

A Warrior's Revenge (The Warrior Kind #5)

Thunder Ridge Castle the home of the Ta’lonts………destroyed. The Valley Lands annihilated and thrown into a perpetual winter, with the hope of no spring or summer to come. Only ruins exist of what once was, but in the mountain a guardian sleeps. She alone of her family remains or so it would seem. One thing is clear. It is time to leave.

It has been over two hundred years si
Published January 16th 2014 by Words of Action (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Warrior's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Warrior's Revenge

Jodi Woody
Jan 03, 2015 Jodi Woody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of "A Warrior's Revenge" by the author, Guy Stanton III, in exchange for an honest review. This is the last book of The Warrior Kind series. I loved them all! This one was no different than the rest in the fact that it is unapologetically Christian, has a ton of romance, fighting, science fiction, fantasy and strong morals. Did I mention I loved it? I give it five solid stars. Since reading the first book, I see some improvement in grammar and editing in this one. Mr. Stanton ...more
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Loric Ta'lont is captured by hostile force bent on destroying everyone and everything around him. Loric becomes the ultimate soldier by the invading army turning his back on everything he holds dear. Years later Loric is still the ultimate soldier but his life is about to take dramatic turn. Kana has only known a world just trying to survive from moment to moment. Kana and her twin sister Eshta have always had each other but this strange man is now taking up all of Kana's time at Zora request. ...more
Jennifer Jungling
I loved this last book of the series, I am so glad that it continued on with a couple of characters that we had previously met. I can't say anything more without spoiling it :). This book has fresh new adventures and excitement. I wish that this series could continue on. These books also have AMAZING COVERS!!!!! I will be reading them over and over.
Kaj Samuelsson
Nov 25, 2015 Kaj Samuelsson rated it it was amazing
A fitting end to this series of books. It started much darker than the other books and included a lot of surprises.
Connie Taylor
Jan 02, 2015 Connie Taylor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the final book in Mr. Stanton's Warrior series. I've enjoyed reading them immensely and I will continue to read his books as they come out. A truly excellent writer!
Kenneth Thompson
Kenneth Thompson rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2014
Krissys
Krissys rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2015
David Ray Siders
David Ray Siders rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Kimberly Jones
Kimberly Jones rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2016
Olivia De Bruyn
Olivia De Bruyn rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Jamie Manning
Jamie Manning rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2014
Olivia Du plessis
Olivia Du plessis rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Connie Taylor
Connie Taylor rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2016
Sirish Kumar
Sirish Kumar rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2014
Raquel Rodriguez Petersen
Raquel Rodriguez Petersen rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
Mary Toppen
Mary Toppen rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2014
marybeth
marybeth rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2015
Josi
Josi rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2015
Laurie Charlick
Laurie Charlick rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2014
Elena Watson
Elena Watson rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Kayley
Kayley rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2014
James
James rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
David Bergsland
David Bergsland rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2014
Candice Varner
Candice Varner rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2014
Kimberly Hitzhusen
Kimberly Hitzhusen rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Faith E.
Faith E. rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2015
Candice Varner
Candice Varner rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2014
I'm the husband of a great woman and the father of a growing tribe. Read my books and you'll learn everything there is to know about me in a way that only several hundred thousand words can do, but in a nutshell I'm imaginative and I love to write and at some point in my busy life I have apparently had a lot of time to do just that.
More about Guy S. Stanton III...

The Warrior Kind (5 books)
  • A Warrior's Redemption (The Warrior Kind #1)
  • A Warrior's Journey (The Warrior Kind #2)
  • A Warrior's Legacy (The Warrior Kind #3)
  • A Warrior's Return (The Warrior Kind #4)