Start by marking “Amazing Grace: The Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic” as Want to Read:
Amazing Grace: The Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic

Amazing Grace: The Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  94 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
It’s official; embraced by everyone from stars like Uma Thurman and Woody Harrelson to average people who are seeking the best health possible, raw food and the live food lifestyle is “in.” But making that transition can be a challenge. That’s where Amazing Grace comes in. Written by raw-foods authority David Wolfe with life coach Nick Good, this combination of personal st ...more
Published April 1st 2008 by North Atlantic Books

To ask other readers questions about Amazing Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amazing Grace

Crystal
Feb 14, 2008 Crystal rated it it was amazing
This book is totally rawsome!!!! i love the concept of being one's own superhero...it's so empowering and full of wonderful advice for anyone looking to become a whole being.David has a very easy writers voice and i loved all the controversial / conspiracy tid bits he throws in...co authored by another amazing man nick good has some really moving story telling capablities...he definatly takes you on a voyage of the soul...I'm really getting into the idea of ormus because of this work.
Steffany Lei
Jan 29, 2013 Steffany Lei rated it it was amazing
This is one of David Wolfe's best collaborations. As much as I appreciate his knowledge of nutrition, seeing his light shine in this book was really a treat. I never knew the story behind Amazing Grace but I believe he is truly right about sourcing grace in everything. Grace is like freedom and the floodgates to all healing and the open door to all possibilities.
Marc
Dec 22, 2008 Marc rated it really liked it
Shelves:
THIS BOOK IS MORE OF A BIBLE OF 'LIVING IN NATURAL MAGIC' - A HANDBOOK FOR OUR TIMES WITH WHICH TO REALIZE YOUR OWN 'AMAZING GRACE' ALONG WITH YOUR POWER, YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND YOUR ABILITY TO POSITIVELY IMPACT BOTH YOUR OWN LIFE AND THE WORLD AT LARGE. DESIGNED TO BE PASSED ON - I SIMPLY BUY A DOZEN AT A TIME TO GIVE AWAY!
Maria
Feb 08, 2008 Maria added it
This is and will continue to be one of my favorite books, by far. It has encouraged and inspired me on so many levels I could probably write a book about it. It is filled with inspirational stories and good disciplines to practice and has given me so much more magic and growth to look forward to, a true gem.!
Saskia
Sep 22, 2008 Saskia rated it it was amazing
I wish I had someone here that I could discuss this book with. I really enjoyed it. And NO it isn't about doing magic spells, it's about the magic of life, being the best person you can be, love, forgiveness, patience, being a modern day superhero. Awesome Principles!
Ryan
Feb 18, 2009 Ryan rated it it was amazing
I was expecting more health and nutrition information from a leader in said field, David Wolfe, but was not disappointed with the raw, no-nonsense account of why the world is on a destructive path to what's necessary to transform into a "modern day superhero."
Miranda
Sep 12, 2011 Miranda rated it it was ok
Lost me at aliens--but I finished it anyway. Some useful content here, but will probably only resonate with the already converted.
Lawrence
A great book with some interesting ideas for living a better spiritual life.
Stephanie
May 25, 2010 Stephanie is currently reading it
reading as a ebook on free mac app for kindle...about positive thought
Lina Rullo
Lina Rullo marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Angelina Mary
Angelina Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Trailplodder
Trailplodder rated it did not like it
Jul 01, 2016
Kendra Johnson
Kendra Johnson marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2016
Teresa Reed
Teresa Reed rated it it was ok
May 25, 2016
Brooke R.
Brooke R. marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Hannah Langberg
Hannah Langberg marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Madison
Madison marked it as to-read
May 08, 2016
Anthony Bradley
Anthony Bradley marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Camilla
Camilla marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Karyn
Karyn marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Tiffany Mysticstorm
Tiffany Mysticstorm marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Amanda Clapham
Amanda Clapham marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Tanja
Tanja rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2016
Chiara Campagna
Chiara Campagna marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Debbie Blocker
Debbie Blocker marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Jenni Rivera
Jenni Rivera marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Rahe
Rahe marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Conscious Eating
  • RAWvolution: Gourmet Living Cuisine
  • The Complete Book of Raw Food: Healthy, Delicious Vegetarian Cuisine Made with Living Foods
  • Raw Food/Real World: 100 Recipes to Get the Glow
  • Raw: The Uncook Book: New Vegetarian Food for Life
  • Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #2)
  • The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert: Take a Whiff of That
  • The Inner Citadel: The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius
  • The Road to Wealth: A Comprehensive Guide to Your Money
  • Raw Family
  • The Only Thing That Matters (Conversations with Humanity, #2)
  • The Consciousness of the Atom
  • Eating in the Light: Making the Switch to Veganism on Your Spiritual Path (International Studies in Human Rights)
  • The Puzzle of Left-handedness
  • Turbo-charge Your Life in 14 Days
  • Mathematics 1001: Absolutely Everything That Matters in Mathematics in 1001 Bite-Sized Explanations
  • The Mind Gym: Give Me Time (The Mind Gym)
  • Optimum Nutrition for the Mind: Learn How to Boost Your IQ, Improve Your Mood and Emotional Stability, Sharpen Your Memory, and Keep Your Mind Young
Nutrition and Wellness Expert. Author of Eating For Beauty, Superfoods: Food and Medicine of the Future, Amazing Grace, Sunfood Diet Success System."
More about David Wolfe...