Start by marking “In Bed with Her Boss: Rich Man's Fake Fiancee” as Want to Read:
In Bed with Her Boss: Rich Man's Fake Fiancee

In Bed with Her Boss: Rich Man's Fake Fiancee

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  3 reviews

Opal Lockhart is smart, focused and dedicated to her career at Sports Unlimited. So how did she make the huge mistake of falling in love with her boss, the demanding and arrogant D'marcus Strong? A relationship with the charismatic CEO would torpedo her career...not that D'marcus would ever notice a straitlaced assistant like her.

Then a major project forces
Published April 1st 2014 by Harlequin Bestselling Author Collection (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about In Bed with Her Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Bed with Her Boss

Deb Irons
In Bed with her Boss by Ms. Brenda Jackson: I really enjoyed this story. Ms. Jackson has a way of giving background on her characters without drowning out the storyline. By the time I ended the story I felt as if I knew Opal and D'marcus personally. I couldn't put it down.

Rich man's fake fiancee by Catherine Mann: this one was disappointing. I think that is because I connected to the characters in Ms. Jackson's story and was left feeling like an outsider with Ms. Mann's. The background into eac
Deborah C. Fidderman
In Bed with Her Boss by Brenda Jackson

The story of Opal and D'Marcus was great reading I highly recommend this book. There is a bonus story about Ashley and Matthew really great story also.
Nice to go back
with these two stories
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Arlene  Walters Grant
Arlene Walters Grant is currently reading it
Aug 04, 2015
Tynisha marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Mary added it
Jun 07, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
pamela stewart
pamela stewart marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Mkayla Collins
Mkayla Collins marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Brandy marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Teresa DeBarros
Teresa DeBarros marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)