Start by marking “Og Mandino's/univer/” as Want to Read:
Og Mandino's/univer/

Og Mandino

Og Mandino's/univer/

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  381 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Šiame išsamiame veikale daugelis pripažintų autorių įtaigiai dėsto svarbiausias sėkmingo gyvenimo tiesas. Vienos iš jų mums bus svarbus atsakymas į ilgai kamavusį klausimą, kitos gal nustebins ir išprovokuos atsikratyti abejonių, surizikuoti, žengti pirmą žingsnį sėkmės keliu. Knyga pasitarnaus kiekvienam, kuris siekia sėkmės ir ryšis keisti savo gyvenimą - pradedamas nuo ...more
Paperback
Published November 1st 1983 by Bantam (first published 1980)

To ask other readers questions about Og Mandino's/univer/, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Og Mandino's/univer/

Daniel Taylor
What if you could get an overview of classic self-help literature that in itself is a roadmap to success?

Such a thing would look s lot like Og Mandino's University of Success. The book is arranged into ten semesters, each one focused on the foundations for a success theme: taking stock of where you are now, developing s vision for your life, aligning your thoughts with your desires, becoming your own cheerleader, mastering time, attracting money, enlisting the aid of other people, dealing with t
Emei Pertiz
Oh My God... This is everything a book should be, inspiring, full of lessons about life, work, I thhought it was AMAZING! I have no other words for this one.
Challis
there is a lot of material covered in this big book. Og Mandino has compiled treasures from great minds in order to instruct us in ways to better ourselves and grow and become successful in our lives.
Matt
A collection of stories and topics that will help you break through some walls that can stop your progress at times. Inspirational.
Jada Gonzales
Highly recommended. Og mandino is great writer. This book is pretty motivational. I just love it. Makes me feel better.
Michelle
As only Og could present it. A definite must read and an absolute reread.
Brian
The book presents a selection of short essays and stories that each illustrate or illuminate a particular point of attitude and/or behavior that are extremely useful to worldly success. These little clips from some of the most profound writers on self-cultivation at the time of compilation, are organized into 'Semesters'.

Going through this book confirmed many of the things I learned on the farm, it also broadened and deepened my view of how the world works and what it takes to do well in it.

Whil
Peter Finnie
Powerful from front to back!
Should be standard curriculum for schools...but sadly...it is overlooked by many people.
Don't miss this one!
Patricia
Absolutely AMAZING book. It's one I keep going back to and each time it motivates and inspires me all over again.
Esther Dan
Great book! Gives you the tools from the men and women that made America great
Alec
I had the great pleasure to meet Og Mandino after a presentation he gave just a few months before he passed away. One of the purest souls I've ever met. This book is a collection of perspectives, not what I had expected, but very good nonetheless.
Shamsa
This book is a perfect self help guide. I love how this book is divided into lessons , a very easy way for the reader to follow up and apply them.
Bryan
Og was great and this one I have read and re-read so many times but I remember the first time I started is just before Courtney was born.
Alejandro
A good compilation of important subjects of several Authors and books!
Erin
Great overall messages, although a few chapters are very outdated
Paty Mtz
compiles the wisdom of the greats and told you how to use it.
Dan Reznicek
Needs to become mandatory reading for all college freshman
Raimonda
Everything is in my own hands.
Mela
one of the books my mom gave me
James Nash
James Nash is currently reading it
Jul 30, 2015
Eddietiaga
Eddietiaga marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Gaurang Shah
Gaurang Shah marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Lotta Valtoaho
Lotta Valtoaho marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Saku Valtoaho
Saku Valtoaho marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Uriel Okoroma
Uriel Okoroma marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
  • Life is Tremendous
  • Am I Making Myself Clear?: Secrets of the World's Greatest Communicators
  • The Magic of Believing
  • Thinking Body, Dancing Mind: Taosports for Extraordinary Performance in Athletics, Business, and Life
  • Win: The Key Principles to Take Your Business from Ordinary to Extraordinary
  • An Enemy Called Average
  • Developing the Leaders Around You
  • Your Personality Tree
  • The Friendship Factor: How to Get Closer to the People You Care for
  • God Wants You to Be Rich: How and Why Everyone Can Enjoy Material and Spiritual Wealth in Our Abundant World
  • As You Think
  • The Brand You50 (Reinventing Work): Fifty Ways to Transform Yourself from an "Employee" into a Brand That Shouts Distinction, Commitment, and Passion!
  • For Better or for Best: A Valuable Guide to Knowing, Understanding, and Loving Your Husband
19753
Augustine "Og" Mandino II (December 12, 1923 – September 3, 1996) was an American author. He wrote the bestselling book The Greatest Salesman in the World. His books have sold over 50 million copies and have been translated into over twenty-five different languages. He was the president of Success Unlimited magazine until 1976 and is an inductee of the National Speakers Association's Hall Of Fame. ...more
More about Og Mandino...
The Greatest Salesman in the World The Choice The Greatest Salesman in the World, Part II: The End of the Story The Greatest Secret in the World The Greatest Miracle in the World

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, he can achieve.” 2 likes
“Often it is not the wrong start but the wrong stop that makes the difference between success and failure.” 2 likes